Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

Chimella wrote:i think it might be that it takes more time to conjure entity? maybe Mag can tell us,,
It definitely takes more time to conjure a living entity. I would say about 3-6 times longer compared to spirits, depending on the species. They generally also need a longer 'wait' time for the conjurer to confirm they are who they say they are, and other information.

surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

@MSB, in as much as I love these witty responses, l would also ask, did it worth such laborious time where there are spirits that can perfectly do the needed work in more skillful ways. However, l totally agree with you too because this seems to be the best reasons l can hold out of this. In the other hand, l doubted the idea of entities being more powerful since I have also read of entities being as powerful as the keeper which l translate to mean not being wiser than the keeper too. Maybe you has anything to say again. Thanks.

Esoteric scientist

MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

surest wrote:@MSB, in as much as I love these witty responses, l would also ask, did it worth such laborious time where there are spirits that can perfectly do the needed work in more skillful ways. However, l totally agree with you too because this seems to be the best reasons l can hold out of this. In the other hand, l doubted the idea of entities being more powerful since I have also read of entities being as powerful as the keeper which l translate to mean not being wiser than the keeper too. Maybe you has anything to say again. Thanks.

Esoteric scientist
With what I've experienced, spirits are weaker in all aspects compared to their living counterparts. Even if a spirit is older and more knowledgeable than another entity, they cannot act upon their desires like entities can. They no longer have the 'life essence', the original soul, and thus cannot display magic as wonderfully as an entity. They can easily pass through the planes and communicate with us, which is something they have to the advantage of entities.

Depending on how old an entity is, their culture, and education, it's possible in my experience for them to be weaker than, equal to, or stronger than humans. There are plenty of factors that come into that. And while they may be strong at a particular subject, it doesn't make them all-knowing and all-powerful. Like us, entities have their interests. However unlike us, many live hundreds of times longer than an average human. While we have to go through the hurdles of past life knowledge to get us back to what are knowledge should be like, they're seamlessly and constantly learning and adapting.

tl;dr, entities in my experience are more skillful than spirits, and are three-dimensional beings that are constantly growing.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

probably coss there alive and theirs not as many of them theirs way more spirits out there.
also the interaction from entities is way way wayyyyyyyyy more intense ....

spirits lots
surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

MoonSpiritBoutique wrote:
surest wrote:@MSB, in as much as I love these witty responses, l would also ask, did it worth such laborious time where there are spirits that can perfectly do the needed work in more skillful ways. However, l totally agree with you too because this seems to be the best reasons l can hold out of this. In the other hand, l doubted the idea of entities being more powerful since I have also read of entities being as powerful as the keeper which l translate to mean not being wiser than the keeper too. Maybe you has anything to say again. Thanks.

Esoteric scientist
With what I've experienced, spirits are weaker in all aspects compared to their living counterparts. Even if a spirit is older and more knowledgeable than another entity, they cannot act upon their desires like entities can. They no longer have the 'life essence', the original soul, and thus cannot display magic as wonderfully as an entity. They can easily pass through the planes and communicate with us, which is something they have to the advantage of entities.

Depending on how old an entity is, their culture, and education, it's possible in my experience for them to be weaker than, equal to, or stronger than humans. There are plenty of factors that come into that. And while they may be strong at a particular subject, it doesn't make them all-knowing and all-powerful. Like us, entities have their interests. However unlike us, many live hundreds of times longer than an average human. While we have to go through the hurdles of past life knowledge to get us back to what are knowledge should be like, they're seamlessly and constantly learning and adapting.

tl;dr, entities in my experience are more skillful than spirits, and are three-dimensional beings that are constantly growing.
Thank you so much, this is a detailed explanation .[emoji106] more blessings.

Esoteric scientist

Return to “General Questions”