Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

before i start this, first let me say im not looking for help or advice, this is more or less a rant lol

some of you might have read my post about having to heal myself after being attacked...well after all that, i was still being sent negative beings, over time the attackers started sending even powerful beings, some of whom were demons.

one of them, the least hostile i think, was sent back a few times to send messages to and from me. now that it's finally over, he came back again...but not to attack me....for some reason he likes me.....-_-

i have banished him twice but he keeps coming back....he's....persistent....

i've been watching him with wary eyes, my other guys say it's ok if he hangs out here, not only that but he can easily pass through my defenses, which proves he means me no harm.

a lot of good things have come from this attack, surprisingly haha...i see it as having been an important, needed teaching moment for me.

maybe he's part of it...i dont know, i dont really know how i feel about him being here yet.
xP

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

o, this post turned out differently than i expected! that's really strange and interesting, i'm curious about how this situation will be a few months from now

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:o, this post turned out differently than i expected! that's really strange and interesting, i'm curious about how this situation will be a few months from now
lol same here
i'll add any other insights or interesting things that happen here as well.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

It can happen that way with people, so why not also with spirits/entities?some have empathy, yes? An example, though extreme, is like a husband hiring a man to kill his wife. The killer decides he likes the wife and decides not to kill her. I know that's an extreme example but situations like that happen. Why not with other beings? How do YOU feel about the one that won't go away? If you can devise a way to tell that he's not playing you, like following a command to be nice and get your guard down then boom (which is what I'd be wary of), is he someone you feel you can befriend?

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yeah that's true....sounds kinda like a movie plot doesnt it? lol

i asked my guys and they are watching him but say it's fine, they dont want me to work with him yet though, which im fine with. they also tell me not to let my guard down. he's pretty cute lol he makes jokes and flirts a lot... and one of my guys said 'theres a reason demons are called the deceivers'. i get that it could be a trick but im just watching and waiting. he isnt trying to convince me as hard as before, whenever i look at him he's just sort of relaxing and hanging out lol. i told him it might be a long time before i ever trust and work with him and he said he's prepared to wait...so....time will tell...:/

i dont really know if i should go with my own gut on this lol, im a paranoid person, so my first instinct was that it was a trick, that was why i banished him on two different occasions. i was raised christian so i have all that 'demons are ALL evil and want to kill us' in the back of my head, even though i know it to not be true.

as he put it, he was just doing a job when he attacked me, he had no stakes in it except in getting what was promised to him by his 'masters'(putting air quotes because he always says it with an eye roll)

personality wise, like i said, he's cute, soooo yeah i could see us being friends but only if i get a go ahead from my other guys that it's fine to work with him and i dont have to keep my eyes on him every second.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Krowe, I like how you're a seller--and a good one from both several posts I've read here, as well as browsing your site--yet you don't hesitate to ask questions or seek further information here. I love learning things and often say "the day i think I know everything and don't need to learn anything else is the day i die." I have the utmost respect for anyone, no matter how accomplished, who is open to and about learning more.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Wow, that's crazy!

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:Krowe, I like how you're a seller--and a good one from both several posts I've read here, as well as browsing your site--yet you don't hesitate to ask questions or seek further information here. I love learning things and often say "the day i think I know everything and don't need to learn anything else is the day i die." I have the utmost respect for anyone, no matter how accomplished, who is open to and about learning more.

well i know no matter what i'll never know EVERYTHING and i hope i never come across as someone who thinks they do.(even though i said in the beginning i wasnt looking for advice haha) and to be honest i dont really use this site for learning, more for meeting others, offering advice and experiences and showing new listings/contests/giveaways for my shop. currently my beings are my teachers haha well them and life in general. i dont deny that this site is a good learning tool for others though~

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:Wow, that's crazy!
more like exhausting lol.but its been pretty interesting so far~

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I know the feeling Krowe of trying everything to just and banish the pest that won't go away. The same thing happened with my trickster I went to so many practitioners before and they couldn't banish them not even Ash was able to banish him but that's only because he never got back to me.....

So I just decided to stop arguing with my guy forgive even though it was hard as heck to forgive such a jerk, but I had to because I tried to banish him as well and he didn't leave either he expressed he really did care and want to stay since then I haven't had much trouble with him. He does tend to get stubborn and moody every now and then but it's not as horrible as it was. Now he is deeply cherished by me and some members in family who have chosen to forgive him

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:
Rubyluv wrote:Krowe, I like how you're a seller--and a good one from both several posts I've read here, as well as browsing your site--yet you don't hesitate to ask questions or seek further information here. I love learning things and often say "the day i think I know everything and don't need to learn anything else is the day i die." I have the utmost respect for anyone, no matter how accomplished, who is open to and about learning more.

well i know no matter what i'll never know EVERYTHING and i hope i never come across as someone who thinks they do.(even though i said in the beginning i wasnt looking for advice haha) and to be honest i dont really use this site for learning, more for meeting others, offering advice and experiences and showing new listings/contests/giveaways for my shop. currently my beings are my teachers haha well them and life in general. i dont deny that this site is a good learning tool for others though~

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:Wow, that's crazy!
more like exhausting lol.but its been pretty interesting so far~
I still think that's a great attitude to have and I've seen several of your posts, which I find very informative. There are about ten people here whose posts I look forward to reading because of the knowledge and insights and anecdotes and you're one of them. The knowledge of everyone, as well as the seeking to learn more, is what drew me to the forum.

Return to “Black Arts”