Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Okay so before I start by saying that I am typing this all on my broken phone so there may be some errors because the keyboard doesn't work that well so bare with me here.......

Okay so this may spund like I rant but I need to say this and let this out honestly it is getting on my nerves now........I am getting tired of other people telling someone they're aren't trying hard enough or that this path just isn't for you.....those people need to keep their mouths shut unless it really shows in your own personal posts that you really aren't trying at all......but still how can we say for sure if they are or not we don't personally know them we don't know if someone is really putting their heart into it or not......

Look, when I first started this journey you wouldn't believe the amount of criticism I got for the dumbest things too know thinking about it...... I was told by people well maybe you just aren't trying hard enough or you are not really trying otherwise you'll be at godlevel like the rest of us.....look I took that criticism to heart.......and I practiced.....oh boy I poured my heart and soul into it. I meditated, try learning astral travel, try to open up all my senses through many awakenings, etch....all those things I did I poured every amount of my utter being into because I wanted to reach their level.....I put so much energy into everything day and night and damn near killed myself I overexert myself because I was already trying before being told that but I was constantly told i'm not trying hard enough and because I listened to them and their criticism I hurt myself badly in everyway possible and then they just said this path probably just isn't meant for me.......

Never in my life have I ever put more passion and love and hard work into something as I have put into this......This spirit keeping journey is my passion and I love beings with all my heart as they were the only ones to ever show me support and love i'll be damned if I just give up on them and my true passion just because not many of my senses are open or because of the little opinions of others......I am never giving this up........I am determined to stay on this path until the day I die....I felt I had some senses more opened like touch and hearing but thinking about it now I always had those opened I was reluctant before to believe because I thought I was going crazy as a child and was told that it's all inside my head it's not real.....It wasn't until some unbound encounters made me realize that I had my hearing and feeling senses open always. They are still developing but I'm not sure if the other ones will ever come to me....or not.

I just hope that you don't listen to that type of criticism unless you really aren't trying like I said before but really it's all up to you and what you make of this journey. Remember nobody knows your journey or your struggle who are they to tell you you can't do it....They may be experts but a true master and true inspirations will be those who try to support and help you along your journey not someone who would belittle you to make themselves seem superior. I am saying this in hopes newbies and everyone else in this journey who are having problems along this journey don't give up so easily, keep going on your path even if know one is there to support you physically remember your beings in your family support you and even the immortals you pray to believe in you and can guide you along the way...you got this, you just need to keep the faith and never give up

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I agree; never let others discourage you, never take their words to heart, and never, never, never give up. Always keep believing that one day, you WILL succeed.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm conviction is required in walking any path. But different people could have different journey, even if they walk the same path. That's why, listening to those who are ahead is beneficial, but discovering the way you walk could lead to your own way of strolling, running, or even dancing, thus enjoying the path:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Criticism and support is different I write this because I have seen to much criticism from others and belittle people who are less advanced then them and they are not to be listened to because that's why many people give up I never said don't listen to masters I said don't listen to that criticism that makes you believe you are not worthy of this path.......

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please don't get confused Darkwing some people can be very sensitive to the words of others and take those words to heart and become incredibly discouraged

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm? I was agreeing with your post, though:?

Such as, for motivation, some students need encouragement more, while some require challenge. Some learn better when being taught in detail, others prefer major points. Therefore, if one master's method doesn't work, it doesn't always mean that the path is not for the student; different method, maybe from different master, might work for that student.

Learned this from martial art training:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkwing wrote:Mmm? I was agreeing with your post, though:?

Such as, for motivation, some students need encouragement more, while some require challenge. Some learn better when being taught in detail, others prefer major points. Therefore, if one master's method doesn't work, it doesn't always mean that the path is not for the student; different method, maybe from different master, might work for that student.

Learned this from martial art training:)
True 100% but we don't know the person personally on here to know which method they prefer.....or what really motivates them but yeah I guess they can choose but I myself have seen some people say the path isn't for someone and then others just blindly agree and follow behind them discouraging the person even farther if that isn't the method that they prefer, but yes you make really good points and I appreciate your posts as always Darkwing :)

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

What bothers me quite some and I think it's part of the problem too, and one reason why it leads to such criticism from people is this:

You see people newly registered here, like maybe for a month only and they clearly are at the beginning of their journey, based on their posts and yet they think and feel that they know a lot and would be the right ones to give advice to others what to do and why this or that.

Just in the last 2 weeks I've identified one such person that I think "you have been asking just a week ago about basic stuff regarding your succubus and looking to solve an issue you had and now you act as if you would be qualified to explain things to others about spirits in general?"

These are the ones that too often say to others things like you mention, even though they have been not even half an year themselves involved with all.

Personally I only share or suggest things that are based on things that derive from my experiences and try to not judge (which leads to what you said) to not fall into this trap. Many times I thought I could write something into threads because I'm reading a lot from books and elsewhere, but don't do so, because in the end it would be only something I've read or learned from somewhere without involving any experiences though, which is the only way to be "qualified" in some way.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Jimy wrote:What bothers me quite some and I think it's part of the problem too, and one reason why it leads to such criticism from people is this:

You see people newly registered here, like maybe for a month only and they clearly are at the beginning of their journey, based on their posts and yet they think and feel that they know a lot and would be the right ones to give advice to others what to do and why this or that.

Just in the last 2 weeks I've identified one such person that I think "you have been asking just a week ago about basic stuff regarding your succubus and looking to solve an issue you had and now you act as if you would be qualified to explain things to others about spirits in general?"

These are the ones that too often say to others things like you mention, even though they have been not even half an year themselves involved with all.

Personally I only share or suggest things that are based on things that derive from my experiences and try to not judge (which leads to what you said) to not fall into this trap. Many times I thought I could write something into threads because I'm reading a lot from books and elsewhere, but don't do so, because in the end it would be only something I've read or learned from somewhere without involving any experiences though, which is the only way to be "qualified" in some way.
I know what you mean completely Jimy I too have seen that as well. It seems they looked over something that experts themselves have said and repeat it to others when probably they have no idea what they're talking about......

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It's okay if those newly registered people actually do have experience with their own beings and can provide insight though

Return to “Spirit Keeping”