Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Devata, Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healing Related
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynara

I see many recent posts discussing services that do not work for people (or at least have been unfelt, or unnoticed), so I thought I would start a thread to discuss those services that do work!

I posted separately about the fractal power energy service, so far the prosperity one has worked for me. I also noticed that of the masters services, I feel the Total Energy & Power and Warrior ones on the day of the service - those pack a powerful punch. Another really good one is the Empowerment of Victory, Motivation and Endurance. I am a kayaker and within a day of that service I spent over 5 hours out on the lake paddling through rough waters due to high winds, and I didn't even feel tired afterwards, just felt really invigorated and powerful!

So now I am just wondering.....what works for you guys?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Have had alot of Master Services performed by CH on me and i mostly wake up at 4-5 am ( 6 hour time difference ) when it begins.
I feel the strongest improvement wit the Magic , Total Energy , Spiritual and Sexual services .

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I think, for some, a lot of what I see can be boiled down to needing some patience, focus, and possibly clearing blockages.

For newbies we get a lot of HD tickets that are mostly related to patience, but I think it's important to also realize techniques that can be used to get your metaphorical foot in the door.

There's little doubt as to the power or quality of our bindings, but there has to be the connect between the Keeper/member to the binding to have that potential fully realized. For some the connection is immediate & apparent, for others it takes a little guidance :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
chad11
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Aphrodites Toy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chad

Yes, I second to that. I had been a mild practitioner for years, but regardless I was not ready to even begin to accept what was going on at CH. There was a time I was very frustrated and wanted to call this a fraud. Today I stand amazed daily by the bindings and work I've had done.

Sometime in my life I believe there will be a mass change toward the power of the unknown. And this company is setting the stage for it all.
That may sound dramatic, but there isn't a person alive that wouldn't want a piece of this if they knew.

knightsbridge
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Thanks, Magnolia. I did get a lot of bindings and services...and for the most part, I couldn't "feel" most of them.

Recently, however, I received one of your "Forbidden" category bindings, which had a class "6", and as soon as I put that vessel on, I immediately felt that. It was like a flood of energy. Waves and waves of roller-coaster-like head rush. Loved it! I'm really looking forward to working with it and see where that takes me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Celene
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

I've found that the Master Service, Total Energy & Power, has been one of the most successful for me.
Another one is Magnolia & Ash's Protection Against Disaster, I highly recommend it!

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”