Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:Would it be possible that you're somehow "coming into" massive power? When I feel something or someone with a lot of power, while I'll stand my ground, I feel like I'm scared of it/them. Intimidated. Maybe that's what's happening, just you haven't found or met this holder of power. Also, some things or skills are more natural to a person and when they "come to the surface", that could also be a little frightening. I have one that comes over me, like a waterfall, and as much as I like it, it also kind of terrifies me. While the majority of my reactions to great power are mostly...psychological/emotional, perhaps yours are physical. If you haven't had this happen to you before, that might symbolize a new presence or a coming into a new skill (power) of your own.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk
That makes sense, I'll see where it takes me

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I would advise you to read 'Psychic Self-Defense' by Dion Fortune. If you are willing to listen to the advice of experienced older people instead of brushing their advice aside, you will do well. Just because you are young and apparently healthy doesn't mean that all is actually well. An early checkup can lead to early diagnosis of problems and a potential easy remedy. In any case, read Dion Fortune first. Psychic Self Defense is available as a free PDF download. Google it.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

bushbeachboy wrote:I would advise you to read 'Psychic Self-Defense' by Dion Fortune. If you are willing to listen to the advice of experienced older people instead of brushing their advice aside, you will do well. Just because you are young and apparently healthy doesn't mean that all is actually well. An early checkup can lead to early diagnosis of problems and a potential easy remedy. In any case, read Dion Fortune first. Psychic Self Defense is available as a free PDF download. Google it.
I'm talking to someone about it, I can tell physical problems from spiritually I'm not that detached from myself. But thank you

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

I mean no insult when I say this...

You stated that you are physically healthy, however, you have stated yourself, and it's very easy to tell from your posts, that mentally and emotionally is a different story...

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Zero wrote:I mean no insult when I say this...

You stated that you are physically healthy, however, you have stated yourself, and it's very easy to tell from your posts, that mentally and emotionally is a different story...
That's a different story, that's why I can have negative aura and my aura will fog and attract DA OR BA beings. It's back to its natural color and I'm back to my natural calm state of mind

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Zero wrote:I mean no insult when I say this...

I can say with full admittance I'll never be mentally healthy but I can be okay, and that's w what matters, emotionally I'm unstable when put in certain situations especially if I'm dragged into it

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

An "electric buzzing" in the head and or the eyes, is common, not all but many times, withe the taking of LSD-6 almost always, in the use of LSD-6 and then it quits after about 10-15 minutes, or with LSD-25, for an entire trip, it has to do with the amygdala, most of the current medical studies are now in Boston, MA. Dr. Tim Leary, deceased friend of mine , was very interested in this...a lot of info is out there, but it may be very hard to read....However, the amygdala can be "upset" by moulds - the moulds affect this part of the brain and can be triggered by many different things, such as sound around you, eating a lot of sugar or salt....massive exercise and so on. However at the same time, you may enter either what is another dimension or appears to be another dimension. Some people find that fun, or interesting, fearful, or dull.
Some people have said that we have 2 brains the front and the back, and that the back brain, is closely similiar to a reptile's brain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The Styx Group wrote:An "electric buzzing" in the head and or the eyes, is common, not all but many times, withe the taking of LSD-6 almost always, in the use of LSD-6 and then it quits after about 10-15 minutes, or with LSD-25, for an entire trip, it has to do with the amygdala, most of the current medical studies are now in Boston, MA. Dr. Tim Leary, deceased friend of mine , was very interested in this...a lot of info is out there, but it may be very hard to read....However, the amygdala can be "upset" by moulds - the moulds affect this part of the brain and can be triggered by many different things, such as sound around you, eating a lot of sugar or salt....massive exercise and so on. However at the same time, you may enter either what is another dimension or appears to be another dimension. Some people find that fun, or interesting, fearful, or dull.
Some people have said that we have 2 brains the front and the back, and that the back brain, is closely similiar to a reptile's brain.

Caiyros
My empath friend told me it's my psychic senses, it happens when something powerful calls to me, when I'm in danger, and when someone's trying to get in my head.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:
The Styx Group wrote:An "electric buzzing" in the head and or the eyes, is common, not all but many times, withe the taking of LSD-6 almost always, in the use of LSD-6 and then it quits after about 10-15 minutes, or with LSD-25, for an entire trip, it has to do with the amygdala, most of the current medical studies are now in Boston, MA. Dr. Tim Leary, deceased friend of mine , was very interested in this...a lot of info is out there, but it may be very hard to read....However, the amygdala can be "upset" by moulds - the moulds affect this part of the brain and can be triggered by many different things, such as sound around you, eating a lot of sugar or salt....massive exercise and so on. However at the same time, you may enter either what is another dimension or appears to be another dimension. Some people find that fun, or interesting, fearful, or dull.

Caiyros
My empath friend told me it's my psychic senses, it happens when something powerful calls to me, when I'm in danger, and when someone's trying to get in my head.
Radio programs broadcast thru the air cannot be heard unless you are hearing:
1/ A Radio Wave Transmitted Electrically
2. Through Some pattern of brain damage
3. Created by the amamygdala and transmitted into your hearing
4. Also, some parts of your back brain are the source for all psychic phenomena to be heard and/or seen, your front brain does not do that., and without a brain, in life, you will know nothing.
5. Its very difficult sometimes to differentiate between a psychic message, and other forms of messages.
6. Moulds can easily "trip" the switch of the backbrain in many ways
7. If its a "blast of the survival realm, you will hear noises and/or feel fear
8. Yes you can do time travel and all kinds and sorts of things, and it IS REAL.BUT you have to control the source.
9. Just talking about moulds without adding on to the above...Don't live with moulds on a daily basis. Why OK For Instance: Black Mould can destroy your nervous system and kill you.
10. Adrenilyn overdosing in the body creates chills.

You can believe what you want, you can even sneer at me as so many people do (here only), its up to you. I've complete here my attempt to help. Bye!
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The Styx Group wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:

Caiyros
Radio programs broadcast thru the air cannot be heard unless you are hearing:
1/ A Radio Wave Transmitted Electrically
2. Through Some pattern of brain damage
3. Created by the amamygdala and transmitted into your hearing
4. Also, some parts of your back brain are the source for all psychic phenomena to be heard and/or seen, your front brain does not do that., and without a brain, in life, you will know nothing.
5. Its very difficult sometimes to differentiate between a psychic message, and other forms of messages.
6. Moulds can easily "trip" the switch of the backbrain in many ways
7. If its a "blast of the survival realm, you will hear noises and/or feel fear
8. Yes you can do time travel and all kinds and sorts of things, and it IS REAL.BUT you have to control the source.
9. Just talking about moulds without adding on to the above...Don't live with moulds on a daily basis. Why OK For Instance: Black Mould can destroy your nervous system and kill you.
10. Adrenilyn overdosing in the body creates chills.

You can believe what you want, you can even sneer at me as so many people do (here only), its up to you. I've complete here my attempt to help. Bye!
Caiyros
Okay then......

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”