You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: positive
If I could be anything, I would be...: positive
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: im not sure

hi
what vampire species will give super human power,reverse signs of aging,can give you ability to drain enemies of their energy without killing them just take their energy?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

None.

To clarify: a vampire spirit will not grant you powers. They may enhance your own already present qualities, looking younger can be done with taking care of your skin, and psychic vampirism is a skill that you can learn, but would take years to get it to that degree.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

what vampire species will give super human power,reverse signs of aging,can give you ability to drain enemies of their energy without killing them just take their energy?
Vampire Spirits:

None of them are going to give you Hollywood-style superpowers like jumping around in trees (still can't get over that one), physical transformation into other species, ability to crush concrete with the press of your fingertip, etc.

None of them will physically revert the aging process and make you youthen. You can work with Vampire spirits in matters of illusion and projecting yourself as one thing when you are another but Vampire spirits aren't going to magically heal you.

None of them will allow you to drain an enemy to the point they are near death.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

My psy vamps help me boost my low energy. I take two prescriptions that have drowsiness as a side effect and it's like i feel like I'm running in water or sand, that sluggish feeling where your limbs are slow to respond. Like I'm going thru life at half speed or the world is warp speed and I'm struggling to keep up.

It's not a complete cure but it helps a ton.

But yea no sparkly vampire super powers ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
nijntje
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Those who don't believe in magic will never see it 1ht

On this forum, we have those who "believe" in "magic" but not too much. "Too much" magic isn't "realistic". The World is magic.

I think, in a world where spirits can readily move furniture and even materialise fully like how ascended masters and the like CAN materialise fully, so much is possible. But you will only personally see it when you are ready. You will delay your readiness by listening to regurgitated limits.

Of course, limits aren't something you can release all at once... But you CAN release them. 1h

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

nijntje wrote:Those who don't believe in magic will never see it 1ht

On this forum, we have those who "believe" in "magic" but not too much. "Too much" magic isn't "realistic". The World is magic.

I think, in a world where spirits can readily move furniture and even materialise fully like how ascended masters and the like CAN materialise fully, so much is possible. But you will only personally see it when you are ready. You will delay your readiness by listening to regurgitated limits.

Of course, limits aren't something you can release all at once... But you CAN release them. 1h
Well said!
I am of this view too. That we are limited only by our imagination!
I believe fully in the totality of magick and the all powerful spirit but I have a personal problem when it comes to "me".
I have subconscious blocks that I have to work on to allow the magick to flow more fully into my being.
The witches that did powerful work for me have said it.....my Demon Prince has said it and my Goddess Ghul djinn has said it!!!
I imagine I am not the only one with this self inflicted problem.

I used to know things
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Well, that is both true and wrong.
There are certain laws, this physical reality is severely limited as it is now.
You either need a lot of knowledge or a lot of energy to overcome those limits. If it were that easy, the ascended masters would run around manifested all the time and change the world for the better. But it isn't, because it takes so much energy so it's easier to not manifest and basically work in the background (or easier to manipulate a persons senses so they look and feel like they have materialised, only for that single person)

A view like yours can lead to a lot of disappointment for some people, asking why nothing happens and why their spirits don't manifest, even if they believe in it.
Or with some people into the other extreme where people think they're gods, that is until they try flying and jump out of the window.

So yes, it would be possible to get super strength. But to overcome the physical limitation of your body, you'd have to gather a lot of energy and keep it flowing. And with all that focus on the energy flow, you won't be able to do much else. And you probably can't keep it up for more than a few seconds up to a minute.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

Also worth noting, that an entity would probably be better at affecting change on a physical level than a spirit would.

Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

Aprophis wrote:

Well, that is both true and wrong.
There are certain laws, this physical reality is severely limited as it is now.
You either need a lot of knowledge or a lot of energy to overcome those limits. If it were that easy, the ascended masters would run around manifested all the time and change the world for the better. But it isn't, because it takes so much energy so it's easier to not manifest and basically work in the background (or easier to manipulate a persons senses so they look and feel like they have materialised, only for that single person)

A view like yours can lead to a lot of disappointment for some people, asking why nothing happens and why their spirits don't manifest, even if they believe in it.
Or with some people into the other extreme where people think they're gods, that is until they try flying and jump out of the window.

So yes, it would be possible to get super strength. But to overcome the physical limitation of your body, you'd have to gather a lot of energy and keep it flowing. And with all that focus on the energy flow, you won't be able to do much else. And you probably can't keep it up for more than a few seconds up to a minute.
Personally, I think it depends on the strength of the individual's belief. There are many recorded instances where average every day people have physically healed themselves on faith alone. It's exactly why the placebo effect is even a thing. Just saying. :)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Shadows_ and_Omens wrote:
Personally, I think it depends on the strength of the individual's belief. There are many recorded instances where average every day people have physically healed themselves on faith alone. It's exactly why the placebo effect is even a thing. Just saying. :)
Yes, that's basically what I said. Faith is an energy too and the stronger it is, the more energy you have.
And healing like that is mostly done in an instant, there's nothing that needs to be kept up for a long time.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Vampire”