Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote:
Samsara wrote:This person doesn't have any defenses that he is aware of, because he doesn't believe or practice this stuff. A while back I said I was going to do it, and he was game, but didn't know how to do it.

While I don't know all his secrets, I do know when he thinks of me. It is as if he is right there watching me.
We all have my love, whether we choose to believe or not, protectors. It's how really stupid acts don't get you killed sometimes, you have protectors even if you choose not to believe in them. Does that make sense? it would seem as if you are connected some kind of way, but not enough for any guardian he may have to let you through, ask him if you can then see if there is a difference?
Thorny wrote:So, what is this astral footprint thing? And how much does it actually reveal about someone?
LOL you are gonna make people stop buying from me lol. We all have an astral footprint, it's like a carbon footprint, basically the same. It will reveal anything I choose to look at BUT it will only do so if I have permission from you. It's a failsafe protector. I use it to look at past lives as well. Cus it stays with you in every life. it just connects to you when you are conceived from the last life, Does that make sense?
Agreed. There is nothing wrong with what you do. The issue really is that a gigantic number of people are hypnotized by technology (I work in technology.- I have written Low Level Code, which is the most difficult kind of code...so none of this "if I knew more). Also, some people out there will fool with some form of ceremonial magick without even knowing the use of planetary energies which was first written about in 1806. Yeah I have the book////

There is you and many fine sellers, but there are so many people who have only read or studied with a master, that are going to create problems. I suggest that all sellers say, "All Sales Are Final" you own what you bought. And that's it..So many buyers use a "cell phone trple paragraph or ask a friend...and it makes as much sense as asking a friend to help you with 4th Dimensional Math..Good luck to you Samsara, you're real. How do I know - Answer: Im a Psychic.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
it would seem as if you are connected some kind of way, but not enough for any guardian he may have to let you through, ask him if you can then see if there is a difference?
This reminds me when some of my sex spirits would try to connect and all I get is an electrical shock. Would that mean my guardian is not letting them in? Or is this energy specifically unique to me?
i would like to say it's unique to you, whenever I go without asking or seeking guidance I usually get bit, nasty bleeding things that take a week to heal unless I jump quickly 1e I agree you are quite adept at it and can figure out a way to merge without nasty side effects 1ey

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

removed by moderator wrote:
Samsara wrote:
it would seem as if you are connected some kind of way, but not enough for any guardian he may have to let you through, ask him if you can then see if there is a difference?
This reminds me when some of my sex spirits would try to connect and all I get is an electrical shock. Would that mean my guardian is not letting them in? Or is this energy specifically unique to me?
i would like to say it's unique to you, whenever I go without asking or seeking guidance I usually get bit, nasty bleeding things that take a week to heal unless I jump quickly 1e I agree you are quite adept at it and can figure out a way to merge without nasty side effects 1ey
Is it bleeding in the astral or bleeding in the physical?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

LOL both If I have gotten bit in the astral, then it has carried over to the physical in most cases, I now before I Fill any order make sure that I can get in without getting bit lol

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SO I tried this with someone new to see if permission was a factor. I had met a friend and talked briefly about astral projection. He claimed he had done it once when he was 12 and it was clear and vivid, and since then he had not done it again. So one night I slipped out of my body and visited his location. I wasn't sure how to get there so I just willed myself to his location. I went in and scooped his astral body out of his body with no shocks. His astral body was sleepy so I kind of hugged it to carry it out. I realized I was running out of time so I willed myself to fly out of the earth to gather astral energy to blast. I was then in a half dream half imagination state, in other words trying to make it feel real.

Couple weeks later I asked it if he had an out of body experience a couple weeks back, and he said yes he went very high and he wondered if I was there. I said yes I took him out of his body. But what I didn't realize was he was attached to me when I flew out into space.

So now my theory is the reason the first I couldn't move the first person out because they were never out of their body before. That there is this electrical glue that keeps our spirit body inside of our physical. The reason why I probably couldn't is because I would be essentially ripping the person out of their body and the electrical tears would feel like an attack.

If I remember correctly the first few times I left my body, it was a gradual process and every time there would be an electrical feeling, small tears, to eventually someone just grabbing me by the foot and yanking me straight out. Had I not purposely bought the experience I would probably crap in my pants.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”