Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tuatha de Danann
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Manannanschild
Zodiac:

What exactly is a celestial? Can anyone define and elaborate on this term? For example do celestial races share any common traits? Or how are they different from an angel or immortal? I'd be ecstatic if someone could enlighten me on these subjects.

A descendant of Manannan mac Lir, through his child Cliodhna, the Queen of Banshees. Practitioner of necromancy and spirit-working. Spiritual companions include: 1 Irish River Djinn, 2 Banshees, 3 Slaugh Sidhe, 10 Reanimates, 6 Ghoul Djinn, 4 Black Hounds, 1 Samhain Dragon, 4 Human Necromancers, 2 Weremothers, 4 Nosfecunda, 1 Fertility Witch, 5 Crow-Maidens, 8 Irish Vampires, 9 Skeletal Guards, 5 Bone Golems, 2 Tomb Legionaires, 4 Units of Phantom Soldiers, 1 Bog Mummy, 23 Dark Phoenixes...
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

celestial beings come from the celestial plane (ie space lol, but not just the physical space) and these can be angels, dragons, animals, 'aliens', vamps etc. i think a common ability would be wish granting.
most of them work with planetary powers, stars, comets etc so they would be good to work with if you're interested in that, also they would good to go after for astrology help or astral projection.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

ASTRAL REALM. COMMON THREAD.

IMMORTALS ARE DIFFERENT THEY ARE IMMORTALS.

I AM SURE THE TERMS ASTRAL, CELESTIAL & ETHEREAL ARE ALL USED FOR THE SAME PURPOSE.

ASTRAL BEINGS HAVE MANY DIFFERENT TRAITS. THERE'S BILLIONS OF THEM & LOTS OF VARIETY OUT THERE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Angels”