Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We discovered many of you experienced a lot of difficulty in signing in, adding items to your cart, adding items from your wish list, changing shipping options, and checking out. For all of you who wrote into Helpdesk to let us know about your frustration and difficulties we appreciate you letting us know, and Ash & I want to extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused.

We had some site upgrades that were not supposed to interfere with the functionality of the site, but they did unexpectedly :(

Because of the difficulty we will be extending the 80% off sale now through Thursday night at midnight.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

Great news, thank you so much..........

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
Secretman381
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: time traveler
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Warrior

i am trying to post a support message to the company but it don't work i try the firefox and internet explorer same thing it won't let you post a message to the support message please get it fix there is no way to contact the admin of this board the shopping board i talking about message board.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Secretman381 wrote:i am trying to post a support message to the company but it don't work i try the firefox and internet explorer same thing it won't let you post a message to the support message please get it fix there is no way to contact the admin of this board the shopping board i talking about message board.
There's an issue indeed.
You can email CH directly to support@creepyhollows.com

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Secretman381 wrote:i am trying to post a support message to the company but it don't work i try the firefox and internet explorer same thing it won't let you post a message to the support message please get it fix there is no way to contact the admin of this board the shopping board i talking about message board.
There's an issue indeed.
You can email CH directly to support@creepyhollows.com
Aye, note, the provided email literally opens a ticket bypassing the issue with the ticket menu. It's not efficient, but it is a viable solution until the issue is resolved.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Messages & Updates”