Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So i bought an archangel vessel two years ago from a trusted seller.
I am not sure what is going on but i have not received any communication from any angels.
I also got a few angel vessels from CH two years ago.and still no communication.

I do meditation sometimes and such .. can someone help? I really want to ask archangels some questions

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

you say you meditate sometimes, other than that have your tried any methods for communication?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

And how's your communication with other spirit races?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nop i have not tried other communication methods.
What do you suggest?

Darkwing, only angels. Im drawn to them ♡

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

You could try some forms of divination, like scrying or tarot or the pendulum. Personally I prefer osteomancy.

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Have you charged your vessels? I also suggest the pendulum as a tool to communicate. Before all communications I always begin with asking my pendulum the following question 3 times to ensure all answers I receive are accurate and truthful: "Do you promise to answer my questions with truth and accuracy, with love and light, and for my highest good?" If you need any help on how to program your pendulum and attune it to your energy just ask and I'll be glad to help you :) And mediation should be a regular practice before any attempt to communicate. It will clear your mind, ground you, and elevate your frequency.

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I was about to suggest increasing your meditation. Sometimes you will get thoughts that are not your own patterns. Sometimes it is symbols that pop into your head, or come across something unusual in your path. These will be communication attempts from your angels.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Amore
neophyte
neophyte

Angel communication can be subtle, so maintain an awareness of your thought processes and surroundings and you may find patterns of thoughts or appearances of small items that point to their presence.

The main thing to look at here is your expectations regarding HOW you are expecting them to communicate. Sometimes, being able to receive what is being communicated in the first place requires you to first let go of any and all expectations of how you think they should communicate.

One thing to know about the angel race is that they are VERY responsive to open asking. If you wish for them to assist you with something or do something, ask openly. Their assistance and communication can sometimes manifest as events that occur, or messages may even come through the people you interact with in your life.

While bound angels can be tasked, unbound angels will generally not interfere, or communicate, or help, unless they have been asked to (I'm sure there are rare exceptions to this).

I have a mix of angels here, some from CH, some not, but I will list the CH ones, along with their main methods of communication, to hopefully give you an IDEA of some of their methods of communication.

STERLING ANGEL: This is the first spirit I ever received and he has always been the most obvious in his communications and manifestations.
Communication methods:
- Dream sequences. Dreams under his influence will often carry a specific vividness, presence, solidity, and awareness. The contents of the dreams often involve being supported, or having a friend's helping hand.
- Music in dream sequences
- Lines to lyrics from songs I haven't listened to in a while that all of a sudden pop into my head, whenever I'm working with him
- Hits of warm energy in the heart chakra
- Heat over my face and shoulders
- Touches around the head and shoulders
He is easy to see through my third eye, and in human form, he always has this dopey grin on his face. Lol.
He will also play with the iPod shuffle, and pick the next song, whenever we have listening sessions together.
His energy escalates whenever I play anything from The Doors, INXS, or Guns n' Roses.

BRONWYN ANGEL: I have two Bronwyn angels. I find them to be a lot more subtle in their communications. For me, their messages come through less as 'physical' sensations, and more as knowledge, or just as a 'knowing.' My Bronwyns engage well with me in activities such as meditation, philosophical discussions, outdoor walks, reading, and creative pursuits, particularly art and poetry. More ideas pop into my head when I am engaging with them during the above activities.
They appear as flashes of white light, white or gold pulsating nebulous structures (through third eye viewing), and phantom fragrances.
They enjoy nature, fresh fruit, and fresh bread.

COURTWIND ANGEL: My Courtwind is a big ol' armoured comfy blankie that kicks ass at the same time. He communicates mainly through colour and presence, and when active, he is a HUGE presence. I can never seem to see all of him at the same time through a third-eye viewing -- only parts of him. His communications come mostly through my clairsentience as different feelings. An example would be when I was on a really turbulent plane flight earlier this year, and I was seriously breaking out in a sweat before he came through, wrapped his energy around me, and resonated comfort through my being. He is also the most direct out of all my angels in terms of warning me about people, one time almost borderline scolding me about getting into a relationship with someone...I didn't listen, and he was right. Lol. But that's another story.

DIVINE ANGEL: Unlike the other angels, my Divine angel doesn't have a humanoid form, and I have never "seen" him in a humanoid form. Visually, I would describe him as being kind of like...coloured mist. He is a presence that communicates through symbols and their associated meanings. He always gives me the sensation that he is particularly pleased to see me and work with me. He offers great support and advice when I am engaging in any form of divination.

ARCHANGELS: Prior to getting bindings of some of the Archangels, I'd never had an Archangel NOT come or NOT respond to a call or a petition for assistance -- I only got the bindings so I could connect with them in a more...homey, familiar way. I can sense them, feel them, and hear them through thoughts. When an Archangel comes I can literally feel them "standing" in the room, as if there is an actual person there.

ENOCHIAN: THE POWERS
In humanoid form, they are huge, blonde, fair-skinned, warrior/business like, non-emotional, and their energy can be intimidating. They did, however, mention that they do not actually HAVE faces. The faces they present are faces that they feel the human (who is communicating with them) will accept. They can be intense.

Summary:
Just because they don't appear to be communicating with you, I truly don't think that your angels AREN'T communicating with you. They are there, they can hear you, are very aware of you, and will respond to your askings. If you want a more solid form of communication, particularly with the Archangels, you could try tuning an oracle or tarot deck (preferably an angel-themed one) to their energy, and communicating with them through that. You can use the Program Device For White Arts, then Program Device For White Arts Entities (Angels) listing through the CH store to do this, although I haven't personally tried this method, so I can't give you my experiences on it.

And also, with their communication, angels will not always give you all the answers, or their answers may lead you down a path that is seemingly unrelated to your query. I've found that they have their reasons for doing this, but in retrospect, you may understand why it had to be that way.

Much Love. <3

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Cult :

What is oestomancy?

Angel Marie :

i need to get a pendulum first of all. But are they only for yes or no questions? I have questions concerning the last day and religious stuff

Huffette:
I missed you! Thank you. Will do this.

Amore:

Thanks for taking the time to write all this. I see different angels have different communication methods. I am interested to know more about the archangel...how can you feel his presence when he is standing in the room? I would like to experience the same thing

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Amore wrote:Angel communication can be subtle, so maintain an awareness of your thought processes and surroundings and you may find patterns of thoughts or appearances of small items that point to their presence.

The main thing to look at here is your expectations regarding HOW you are expecting them to communicate. Sometimes, being able to receive what is being communicated in the first place requires you to first let go of any and all expectations of how you think they should communicate.

One thing to know about the angel race is that they are VERY responsive to open asking. If you wish for them to assist you with something or do something, ask openly. Their assistance and communication can sometimes manifest as events that occur, or messages may even come through the people you interact with in your life.

While bound angels can be tasked, unbound angels will generally not interfere, or communicate, or help, unless they have been asked to (I'm sure there are rare exceptions to this).

I have a mix of angels here, some from CH, some not, but I will list the CH ones, along with their main methods of communication, to hopefully give you an IDEA of some of their methods of communication.

STERLING ANGEL: This is the first spirit I ever received and he has always been the most obvious in his communications and manifestations.
Communication methods:
- Dream sequences. Dreams under his influence will often carry a specific vividness, presence, solidity, and awareness. The contents of the dreams often involve being supported, or having a friend's helping hand.
- Music in dream sequences
- Lines to lyrics from songs I haven't listened to in a while that all of a sudden pop into my head, whenever I'm working with him
- Hits of warm energy in the heart chakra
- Heat over my face and shoulders
- Touches around the head and shoulders
He is easy to see through my third eye, and in human form, he always has this dopey grin on his face. Lol.
He will also play with the iPod shuffle, and pick the next song, whenever we have listening sessions together.
His energy escalates whenever I play anything from The Doors, INXS, or Guns n' Roses.

BRONWYN ANGEL: I have two Bronwyn angels. I find them to be a lot more subtle in their communications. For me, their messages come through less as 'physical' sensations, and more as knowledge, or just as a 'knowing.' My Bronwyns engage well with me in activities such as meditation, philosophical discussions, outdoor walks, reading, and creative pursuits, particularly art and poetry. More ideas pop into my head when I am engaging with them during the above activities.
They appear as flashes of white light, white or gold pulsating nebulous structures (through third eye viewing), and phantom fragrances.
They enjoy nature, fresh fruit, and fresh bread.

COURTWIND ANGEL: My Courtwind is a big ol' armoured comfy blankie that kicks ass at the same time. He communicates mainly through colour and presence, and when active, he is a HUGE presence. I can never seem to see all of him at the same time through a third-eye viewing -- only parts of him. His communications come mostly through my clairsentience as different feelings. An example would be when I was on a really turbulent plane flight earlier this year, and I was seriously breaking out in a sweat before he came through, wrapped his energy around me, and resonated comfort through my being. He is also the most direct out of all my angels in terms of warning me about people, one time almost borderline scolding me about getting into a relationship with someone...I didn't listen, and he was right. Lol. But that's another story.

DIVINE ANGEL: Unlike the other angels, my Divine angel doesn't have a humanoid form, and I have never "seen" him in a humanoid form. Visually, I would describe him as being kind of like...coloured mist. He is a presence that communicates through symbols and their associated meanings. He always gives me the sensation that he is particularly pleased to see me and work with me. He offers great support and advice when I am engaging in any form of divination.

ARCHANGELS: Prior to getting bindings of some of the Archangels, I'd never had an Archangel NOT come or NOT respond to a call or a petition for assistance -- I only got the bindings so I could connect with them in a more...homey, familiar way. I can sense them, feel them, and hear them through thoughts. When an Archangel comes I can literally feel them "standing" in the room, as if there is an actual person there.

ENOCHIAN: THE POWERS
In humanoid form, they are huge, blonde, fair-skinned, warrior/business like, non-emotional, and their energy can be intimidating. They did, however, mention that they do not actually HAVE faces. The faces they present are faces that they feel the human (who is communicating with them) will accept. They can be intense.

Summary:
Just because they don't appear to be communicating with you, I truly don't think that your angels AREN'T communicating with you. They are there, they can hear you, are very aware of you, and will respond to your askings. If you want a more solid form of communication, particularly with the Archangels, you could try tuning an oracle or tarot deck (preferably an angel-themed one) to their energy, and communicating with them through that. You can use the Program Device For White Arts, then Program Device For White Arts Entities (Angels) listing through the CH store to do this, although I haven't personally tried this method, so I can't give you my experiences on it.

And also, with their communication, angels will not always give you all the answers, or their answers may lead you down a path that is seemingly unrelated to your query. I've found that they have their reasons for doing this, but in retrospect, you may understand why it had to be that way.

Much Love. <3
Wonderful feedback. You should consider posting those under the review sections on the shop so others can see what you have to share.

Return to “Angels”