acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Uh... not exactly sure but I think that's what happened! I was interested in a new listing Lisa has in her ebay store and thought I would just have a look. Well when I did I felt very excited and emotional! That shocked me. I was like :wtf: Not only coz she is dark but she is intimate. Now I wont be able to get her anyway coz I can't use my ebay account for a bit longer, but even if I could I don't know if I would. I am very comfortable with my sexuality and have thought a few times it would be kinda cool to be a lesbian but I am just not. (The listing actually says that she is perfect for someone who is NOT comfortable with their sexuality lol) So I am not sure about it. :think: It made me think though. Any thoughts on the situation?

Here is the listing

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-LUSTY-IFRIT ... 1|294%3A30

Image Image

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I was looking at the djinn as soon as Lisa listed it, but due to my extremely high sex drive, I dont think I need her because Im very comfortable with my desire for women only....
If you feel a call or your willing to explore I would purchase this Ifrit if I was you... But thats my 2 cents..

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks spiritsearcher! I am really considering getting her if she is still there when I can buy stuff again, but I highly doubt she will be. I think she will go fast! ;) I am just uncertain and a little nervous so I will have to think about it for a while. I think I will see how my other spirits feel about it. They may give me advice too.

Image Image

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

ninjalovergirl wrote:Thanks spiritsearcher! I am really considering getting her if she is still there when I can buy stuff again, but I highly doubt she will be. I think she will go fast! ;) I am just uncertain and a little nervous so I will have to think about it for a while. I think I will see how my other spirits feel about it. They may give me advice too.

Why not contact Lisa if your worried if she will be there, maybe she can work out a way of payment...
I had a custom Ghul conjoured for me from Lisa...

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher wrote:
ninjalovergirl wrote:Thanks spiritsearcher! I am really considering getting her if she is still there when I can buy stuff again, but I highly doubt she will be. I think she will go fast! ;) I am just uncertain and a little nervous so I will have to think about it for a while. I think I will see how my other spirits feel about it. They may give me advice too.

Why not contact Lisa if your worried if she will be there, maybe she can work out a way of payment...
I had a custom Ghul conjoured for me from Lisa...

Nah, there is no way I can pay. I will leave her. If she goes then that is that. I still haven't decided what I want to do yet either. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Image Image

FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

I know how you feel ninjagirl. I had a dream about one of WingedWolfPsion's things again last night but I just can't afford to do anything else for a bit lol. :crazy:

Just remember, when you have the money... she or some spirit a lot like her... will be there. :hug:

Oh and Lisa's stuff is the BOMB by the way, I just got my spelled vessels back that I sent to her to work on and I'm thrilled.

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

Well lol No money = no spirits that sucks

maybe next time lol

I wonder if anyone is gonna get that bengal tiger spirit