Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
mysticat
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tia
Zodiac:

I sent them an email enquiring about a Goetic demon portal a few weeks ago. Never received a reply -.-

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Give them a few weeks, one of them will get back to you eventually.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

mysticat wrote:I sent them an email enquiring about a Goetic demon portal a few weeks ago. Never received a reply -.-
Having been following this thread, entails me that these people are genuine but leaves a very large area for questioning .Why do it takes them so much time to respond to emails if at all they did? How ethical is it, for one to expressly make payment in order to get their attention,it seems very unfair to me knowing they cannot access an individual's quality and stability of being a demon keeper in that way. Like me, if l cannot establish the needed intimacy that will enhance my understanding and clarity of things, l doubt if l can get along with such person (s). I also see it as an act of pomposity and arrogance. Well, it's their life and their business. I'm sorry for giving off unromantic scent.

Esoteric scientist

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

surest wrote: Why do it takes them so much time to respond to emails if at all they did? How ethical is it, for one to expressly make payment in order to get their attention,it seems very unfair to me knowing they cannot access an individual's quality and stability of being a demon keeper in that way.
I guess that's one of the purposes of the forum, as there are many members there who can help you. Quite similar to this forum, where we help each other.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
surest
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:
surest wrote: Why do it takes them so much time to respond to emails if at all they did? How ethical is it, for one to expressly make payment in order to get their attention,it seems very unfair to me knowing they cannot access an individual's quality and stability of being a demon keeper in that way.
I guess that's one of the purposes of the forum, as there are many members there who can help you. Quite similar to this forum, where we help each other.
May truth be told, egocentrism doesn't make up for good service to humanity neither in any business.Many of things we discuss with conjurers are private and doesn't require public disclosure or third party ,and to me, it's even important to access and know your conjurer than as he or she should know you which can only happen through mail interaction......I personally likes humorous people that full of live and happiness in what they do.

Esoteric scientist

surest
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:
I once checked their forum but discovered it lacked " user experience design " (UXD) and l did not get back there. All these should be perfected to show the quality of services and their willingness to serve humanity in their own way.

Esoteric scientist

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

surest wrote:
mysticat wrote:I sent them an email enquiring about a Goetic demon portal a few weeks ago. Never received a reply -.-
Having been following this thread, entails me that these people are genuine but leaves a very large area for questioning .Why do it takes them so much time to respond to emails if at all they did? How ethical is it, for one to expressly make payment in order to get their attention,it seems very unfair to me knowing they cannot access an individual's quality and stability of being a demon keeper in that way. Like me, if l cannot establish the needed intimacy that will enhance my understanding and clarity of things, l doubt if l can get along with such person (s). I also see it as an act of pomposity and arrogance. Well, it's their life and their business. I'm sorry for giving off unromantic scent.

Esoteric scientist
Im going to assume you've not had any personal experience with them. Akelta is continually answering emails demanding dream interpretation, information on connecting, how to transition onto the path, can i get a demon with (100 attributes here), how do i get rich with black magick?, How do i sell my soul to satan, etc etc ... to the tune of 30+ a DAY. Each enquiry requires a response, sometimes in depth explanations (that are FREE- most are just people wanting information- theyve never gotten charged for that) , along with all of the workings that also get in depth write ups, along with the conjures, private counselling sessions etc etc and sometimes, a message or two slips through the cracks. It has nothing to do with arrogance or pomposity and everything to do with the email system being overloaded by requests that, in some cases, could be answered on the forum.
surest wrote:
darkwing wrote:
I once checked their forum but discovered it lacked " user experience design " (UXD) and l did not get back there. All these should be perfected to show the quality of services and their willingness to serve humanity in their own way.

Esoteric scientist
really? soooooo the quality of a website depicts someones willingness to serve humanity?? For real? Right. I'll point that out to her. That she should spend less time on helping people walk their paths, conjuring amazing companions, and providing services second to none and just concentrate on making it more UXD , because THATS what really proves her willingness to serve humanity. 1a sounds legit.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

surest wrote: I once checked their forum but discovered it lacked " user experience design " (UXD) and l did not get back there. All these should be perfected to show the quality of services and their willingness to serve humanity in their own way.
Which element/design?
It looks similar with this forum, with the addition of chat box at the top.
And you should offer suggestion on which part can be improved to that forum's owner, although not sure if they can improve it right away.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

I notice you've only ever made one post so it is difficult for me to message you on here to get further details but I have looked into this for you and there is no message for up to two months prior referencing your enquiry for a Goetic Portal. Nor has there been one answered in the last 3 months pertaining to this. Should you wish to submit your enquiry again, there will be someone waiting to answer immediately 1tu It is very possible that it was sent to the wrong email address or that the enquiry system through the store had a glitch.
The quickest way is direct: demons@demoncompanions.com (actually that email may not show up on here. but the forum will have the contact details if it doesnt! :) )
You can post on here if you like, that you've resent it, in case there is a glitch in the system that we are unaware of.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Man, I guess haters gonna hate! While all business may be people oriented, I have yet to see anyone who is able to make everyone happy. And there are a lot of apparently sensitive and demanding people out there, especially in this community.

Ever think that maybe y'all have exaggerated expectations? When was the last time you wrote some of the other "reputable conjurers" and got an instant reply that was meaningful? At least in my experience, many questions go unanswered in many places - or take forever - and/or are completely useless. At least the responses I get have been meaningful.

Oh, and their is value in asking some of those FAQs to the forum community as a whole. But, it kinda sounds like you're going to be content being discontent. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression I get now. Meh, to each their own!

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.

Return to “Seller Review”