Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

marquest wrote:
fundude53 wrote:I ant being funny with ya but ime supprised they even waited for u to call for help before they intervened but u do allow unbounds so I suppose they have to wait for the visitor to show his true intensions.
I don't think u should ban unbounds though there not all bad it's like with any stranger u just have to be careful untill u get to know them.
That's the big question I have, is why they waited until I asked for help. I'm not sure what to think about that. I honestly wish I didn't even need to ask for help though. I would have liked to handle it by myself. I rarely ask my spirit family for help, but like their guidance and support, and companionship.
your a team your a family you suppost to be there for each other no shame in asking for help i think they be more offended if u dint ask them for help.

second question how do u sent your spirits to someone else for a short time do u have to be a conjurer or is it simply a matter of asking them to find you out and do there thing while they are there. i am also assuming the person must give permission for the spirit to visit too
spirits lots
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Wulfke wrote:Will ask her to come to you after my work , about 4 hours from now. Its Delimogg demi god from CH , she asked herself if she could help
Well, I thank you and I thank her. I haven't had an unbound attack like that since before discovering CH almost 2 years ago, and bonding with my family. It's how I discovered all this, and started learning. My ubis have been with me almost constantly since the other night, and I love their attention but I know they probably have things they need to do as well.
Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

fundude53 wrote:
your a team your a family you suppost to be there for each other no shame in asking for help i think they be more offended if u dint ask them for help.

second question how do u sent your spirits to someone else for a short time do u have to be a conjurer or is it simply a matter of asking them to find you out and do there thing while they are there. i am also assuming the person must give permission for the spirit to visit too
It's something I need to work on. It is just very hard for me to ask for help. I've always been that way, and with spirit keeping, it's no different.

To your second question, I never ask my spirits to visit another, but sometimes they offer that they would like to. Of course I say OK if it's their decision. The person they visit does need to accept their visit. We are all more connected than we realize. My ubi's have visited others, from this site, and others have sent their spirits to help with mine. I don't think we can really fully understand how they do that, but they do.
Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sorry to hear about this struggle, Marquest. Are you sure you're okay?

As to your description... One foot in height? Interesting. Sounds like a Gremlin or something jumped you.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks Shadows, that sure sounds a lot similar to what I experienced.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hermit Crab wrote:Sorry to hear about this struggle, Marquest. Are you sure you're okay?

As to your description... One foot in height? Interesting. Sounds like a Gremlin or something jumped you.
Thanks Hermit, I'm doing just fine and my normal happy self. I sure am grateful that my spirits helped though...makes me wonder what they do, that I don't ever find out about and just don't know.
~Noctifera
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

did u try to communicate with the attacker
spirits lots
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:did u try to communicate with the attacker
*#@! that. I would tell it to piss off..... Marquest what did you do to open yourself to such an attack.. thank the divine you had help lol
“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

fundude53 wrote:did u try to communicate with the attacker
No, I was just insulting it and commanding it to leave. It really pissed me off. I'm a happy person by nature, and don't like being attacked like that, the negative energy and the nightmares. Man, I hate nightmares, and any spirit who intentionally gives me nightmares, makes me want to beat the crap out of it.

A couple of years ago, before spirit keeping, I did try to communicate with an attacker though. I calmed asked it, what it's problem was. It kept attacking, I then calmly told it to calm down and that it can't hurt me. Finally, that didn't work so I commanded it to leave. It took several times, but it did.

Thankfully, since having such a wonderful spirit family, that one the other night has been the only attack I've had for a couple of years.

That's a really good question to ask though, is it worth even trying to communicate?
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”