active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Here is the gist of the story this has been going on for a while and has escalated since this was written.

Please, no judgement. Names have been changed.

So Sam noticed activity starting about a year ago nothing major, moved wallets, stuff hidden, doors closing. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, my brother was the first male presence to take psychedelics in the house. I think it's a male spirit, and took over him(he said he was in a continuous loop of the same thing and he could see all of us but we couldn't hear him so he thought he was in hell or something. We went towaffle house, his eyes were black. When Sam said "your eyes are black" it smirked at her. It didn't know how to act human, it copied everyone else's orders combined. It had a different voice it sounded strange and foreign. There was a group of big men all well over 6 ft and ripped, they were being rowdy. It seemed to me and Sam, that whenever it entered the room every male got visibly agitated and their tester one boosted like they were more aggressive. For no reason. Jack said someone was telling him to fight the guys that it was his destiny that he would win if he didn't fight them he would be stuck in hell. So he almost started a fight. We had another male friend with us(chandler) who has depression anxiety insecurityetc, and it seemed like it latched onto him, like Jack wouldn't leave him alone he rode in his car, and tried to like copy him. Jack kept begging for help but couldn't tell me why. It acted like since Jack had money it could fix anything was waving the money around. After that day activity increased

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Last night, again while under the influence of drugs, the friend who told me the story- cameron, was possessed again, and this was told to me by Sam. She said Camerons eyes went black and she drew this symbol on the mirror. (Ignore all the parts that are red. those are not part of the picture and are just there to protect anonymity.

the image quality is too high to post but i need to post it at high quality to make out the symbols so heres a link

http://tinypic.com/r/r26bzc/9

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The above story that is written in the first-person was
written by Cameron

nothing lasts
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Maybe stop taking the drugs? It seems they are the common underlying factor here. Just saying.

canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

But, we really need help because it's causing physical harm. like literally, lacerations, self harm, suicide attempts. there is something very dangerous going on there.

and it does have something to do with psychedelics, because another friend is very psychic and dint feel much but then was tripping there and felt something so sinister

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Maybe stop taking the drugs? It seems they are the common underlying factor here. Just saying.

i wish they would. i really wish they would. :(

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've cast spells and stuff so they are safer than they think. the spirit has no ability to possess anyone. but it still hurts them.

they're sort of letting it in with the drugs.. there's got to be some way i can help them since they won't stop using the drugs

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Maybe stop taking the drugs? It seems they are the common underlying factor here. Just saying.
like, you're absolutely right! they just aren't willing to

nothing lasts
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lower vibration and malicious entities can often be attracted through drug use.

If they aren't willing to stop taking drugs and this is directly tied to the supernatural assault, unfortunately they're screwed.

There are things I am sure you can do to help but they are creating their own issue and it will likely persist if they won't take responsibility.
Those on the outside can do everything under the sun to help, but ultimately if they are actively sabotaging themselves that will present a block to those helping forces, it's up to them to make the change that's going to rid them of whatever issue.

This won't help much but the situation kind of reminds me of this horror movie called Banshee Chapter, which is based on some relevant truths regarding the connection between psychedelic drug use and sinister manifestations consistent with many users.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:This won't help much but the situation kind of reminds me of this horror movie called Banshee Chapter, which is based on some relevant truths regarding the connection between psychedelic drug use and sinister manifestations consistent with many users.
Oo that creepy ice cream truck song

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Black Arts”