Magic in the Ancient World exhibit at the Penn Museum

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anyone who can get to Philadelphia, PA between now and April 2017 might be interested in seeing this museum exhibit.

Magic in the Ancient World

I saw an ad poster for it when I was on my commute home tonight.

If you go, don't miss the absolutely enormous quartz crystal ball that they have on display elsewhere in the museum.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oooo
I imagine going there and meditating to feel and absorb the energy around the place...
If only..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Oooo
I imagine going there and meditating to feel and absorb the energy around the place...
If only..
My goal is to head In there with a Detect/Absorb/Transmute slab, or a spellstone that accomplishes the same, and have a field day. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Cool Sites”