Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jose_Meza_II wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:as for AngelDark did they reply?
I think her reply to lucy's pm was her showing up in this thread and posting...
no I mean like did Angel Dark's friends reply?
Did they reply to what? I doubt she asked them anything.
Jose_Meza_II wrote: These are permanent enhancements regarding your supernatural strength, energy, sight, hearing, night vision, senses, sexuality, sensual energy, charm, persuasion, mind control

^^ that part ^^
And again I point to the supernatural part, that applies to all the following abilities.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

dear, i did not ask them about you. They do not want to change a human and i do not ask them about people i even do not know personaly , the vampires do not live in poland lol i would never tell anyone the place they are living in real and from some even i do not know exactly the place they stay in, i know many many people have the feeling they want to be sanguine vampires , but this is not that "cool" at all , but this is a different story ,

you can gain so much informations here on the forum or in books, this should be the first step
good luck dear
i saw you are also like me from germany? you can get many many good books in germany about real vampirism

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I don't know. what to think about it, but in her newsletter, DeeDee from Haunted Curiosities announces that she will tour through Florida in January next year and that people willing to can get a full vampire transformation by Tomer, Daisy or Celene, who work for Haunted Curiosities. To be frank, I would not dare to be transformed into a Vampire, because I would not like to cope with blood lust, either do I not want to live longer than normal. I believe in reincarnation and every new life of mine is a new chance for me. But you can try to contact DeeDee Stone. She can be found easily on Google. Good luck to you!

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:I don't know. what to think about it, but in her newsletter, DeeDee from Haunted Curiosities announces that she will tour through Florida in January next year and that people willing to can get a full vampire transformation by Tomer, Daisy or Celene, who work for Haunted Curiosities. To be frank, I would not dare to be transformed into a Vampire, because I would not like to cope with blood lust, either do I not want to live longer than normal. I believe in reincarnation and every new life of mine is a new chance for me. But you can try to contact DeeDee Stone. She can be found easily on Google. Good luck to you!
I also got that email from DeeDee.
Hauntedcuriosities dot com

I really don't know what to make of it all......several transformations on offer this new year coming up all at $5K.
I remember the same thing last year and it was sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anybody on here know anything about that and care to comment.....on any of the transformations?
She is also offering full 3rd eye opening, full healing and more, each one for $5K and reduced price "Focus" djinns for $400.....website price will be $1000 when they are listed as "we won't have to worry about wishes etc....want we want WILL be done!"

All I know is that I bought 2 items last year from HH and they haven't worked.

I used to know things
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DeeDee is a colorful character for sure.. and her offers, marketing, etc are just as much so.

All I know is this.. while vampires exist, of many types (some races are extinct, others may be scarce), and you may well run into one someday with or without knowing.. they aren't going to turn just anyone - even for a large sum of money; they are not all capable of turning an individual, and you are not assured to be compatible with the turning. If given an inferior turning you can risk more of the cons than the pros of being vampiric; if incompatible you could get sick and/or die. Most of the time I would presume it's a gamble. They cannot universally sense the outcome.
I'm not all-knowledgeable on this subject but that is a valid summary. It's not as simple as step a.) find vampire step b.) be turned. You don't get it if you think it's anything close to that. As far as magick, no. Anyone can claim that magick will turn you but they are wrong, it will not genuinely turn you. You can however reap significant benefits (even some of the challenges if you want a genuine experience) of vampirism through magick.

I do know that if you have a vampiric bloodline, especially if resonant to your generation, there is much more potential to exhibit physical abilities attributed to vampires. However any supernatural blood which is strong can merit that, should you understand how to harness and work with it.

I am sure you get that there are difficulties to vampirism and feel prepared to commit to that sacrifice for the benefits. No one can talk you out of that draw, vampires are wonderful, but it's best to face the reality for your safety. Not to mention to save yourself time, because there are likely multiple avenues you could be engaged in to get what you desire. Most of the time when people feel a vampiric turning (or turning of any means) is the answer to their issues, they do not entertain that consideration.

If you wanted to be more open about why you want to be turned, then members here could maybe offer legitimate guidance. You should open yourself up to more diverse options, than becoming a vampire.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Forgive me if this wasn't stated in the OP. But do you own any vampire spirits? One would think that they would be the #1 source for such questions.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:Forgive me if this wasn't stated in the OP. But do you own any vampire spirits? One would think that they would be the #1 source for such questions.
Good point !
Providing of course the OP has the communication abilty for proper interaction with them though.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

angeldark wrote:i know many many people have the feeling they want to be sanguine vampires , but this is not that "cool" at all , but this is a different story ,
I agree with Angie!!

I used to know things
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:I don't know. what to think about it, but in her newsletter, DeeDee from Haunted Curiosities announces that she will tour through Florida in January next year and that people willing to can get a full vampire transformation by Tomer, Daisy or Celene, who work for Haunted Curiosities. To be frank, I would not dare to be transformed into a Vampire, because I would not like to cope with blood lust, either do I not want to live longer than normal. I believe in reincarnation and every new life of mine is a new chance for me. But you can try to contact DeeDee Stone. She can be found easily on Google. Good luck to you!
thank you so much this is what I was looking for!

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:DeeDee is a colorful character for sure.. and her offers, marketing, etc are just as much so.

All I know is this.. while vampires exist, of many types (some races are extinct, others may be scarce), and you may well run into one someday with or without knowing.. they aren't going to turn just anyone - even for a large sum of money; they are not all capable of turning an individual, and you are not assured to be compatible with the turning. If given an inferior turning you can risk more of the cons than the pros of being vampiric; if incompatible you could get sick and/or die. Most of the time I would presume it's a gamble. They cannot universally sense the outcome.
I'm not all-knowledgeable on this subject but that is a valid summary. It's not as simple as step a.) find vampire step b.) be turned. You don't get it if you think it's anything close to that. As far as magick, no. Anyone can claim that magick will turn you but they are wrong, it will not genuinely turn you. You can however reap significant benefits (even some of the challenges if you want a genuine experience) of vampirism through magick.

I do know that if you have a vampiric bloodline, especially if resonant to your generation, there is much more potential to exhibit physical abilities attributed to vampires. However any supernatural blood which is strong can merit that, should you understand how to harness and work with it.

I am sure you get that there are difficulties to vampirism and feel prepared to commit to that sacrifice for the benefits. No one can talk you out of that draw, vampires are wonderful, but it's best to face the reality for your safety. Not to mention to save yourself time, because there are likely multiple avenues you could be engaged in to get what you desire. Most of the time when people feel a vampiric turning (or turning of any means) is the answer to their issues, they do not entertain that consideration.

If you wanted to be more open about why you want to be turned, then members here could maybe offer legitimate guidance. You should open yourself up to more diverse options, than becoming a vampire.
thank you. this really does make sense and to be honest I read and reread your post several times..

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Return to “Vampire”