sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm not sure who to give credit this to. But, last year I was sued for 80k for a minor fender bender. I figured it was a minor bump with no dents to their car. So insurance would take care of it. Little did I know their family member did research on my liabilty and found out I had 100k coverage so since 5 people were in the car they were trying to get 80k.

My lawyer was sure I was going to court, since they only had one more month to decide (and the lady was a major drama queen). But he calls me today to say case dismissed. They settled out of court.

I'm not sure throne angels work with in the human justice system...but it doesn't seem to hurt to have him around!

By the way, for those in the metaphysical world who buy potions, don't ever buy a potion called Justice Potion, after I bought it and found out I was getting sued for a fender bender I quickly buried it. The seller even tried to blame me!!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A good ending to what could have been a stressful, ongoing situation. Hooray for your Angels (and any other entity that may have had a hand)!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Angel Races”