darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Eeeey, guys have purse too:P

Anyway, how about buying a big orb somewhere and then transmute the binding to that orb then?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Mine is also small.. the funny thing is that the "add feeding" orbs are larger than the Aeon orb that I received.. they are closer to a golf ball in size

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Could we use the Transmute bag to copy the aeon orb to a large orb? There are so many bindings that I worry about being to complex for the Transmute bag but want to copy including this one.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Magnolia did say here in an old thread that it is quite complex to recapture. So it might be the same for transmuting it.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=16478

I think i will just stay with this size dont wanna mess with the binding. Or... use my BOAT to copy it heh.
I dont feel like mine gave me energy yet though, and i have the orgone one. Perhaps I should add human energy for myself.

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

I'm really interested in working with orgonite power source and this might just be the answer.

I wonder if it's possible to have this bind to spirit. Maybe with an activation/de-activation codeword.

Thoughts, anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Dezire wrote:Oh so im not the only one! Its just hard to imagine all that power in a small orb. My power orbs come in that size as well.

I would love for it to come in tennis ball sizes and would definitely snatch it up if the listing comes. I actually dont mind carrying it around with me [emoji14] we girls have purses for that hehe
size doesn't matter 1ht

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”