Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

*shoudnt be that high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Josephnapier wrote:If a binding is worth it's weight I feel like it should be that high to where only a "select few" actually get to purchase and experience something outside the box
Honestly, it's her job, she conjures alone and spends a month working with every conjure to make sure they're safe.
She has to pay her bills and it's her right to set the price. You can take that or leave it, or wait for a sale, or get them on layaway.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Josephnapier wrote:If a binding is worth it's weight I feel like it should be that high to where only a "select few" actually get to purchase and experience something outside the box
Honestly, it's her job, she conjures alone and spends a month working with every conjure to make sure they're safe.
She has to pay her bills and it's her right to set the price. You can take that or leave it, or wait for a sale, or get them on layaway.
I understand that and that's fine. But I have never seen another seller go that high in pricing like ever. So it's just weird to me. Like is there something I'm missing or what because last time I checked a lot of other sellers do the same thing for a living and of corse it's her right nobody is disputing her right do anything. I'm just trying to make sense of it.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Josephnapier wrote:I understand that and that's fine. But I have never seen another seller go that high in pricing like ever. So it's just weird to me. Like is there something I'm missing or what because last time I checked a lot of other sellers do the same thing for a living and of corse it's her right nobody is disputing her right do anything. I'm just trying to make sense of it.
Then you've seen nothing. I've seen sellers offer god djinn and other strong beings in the range of 10-100k.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Josephnapier wrote:I understand that and that's fine. But I have never seen another seller go that high in pricing like ever. So it's just weird to me. Like is there something I'm missing or what because last time I checked a lot of other sellers do the same thing for a living and of corse it's her right nobody is disputing her right do anything. I'm just trying to make sense of it.
Then you've seen nothing. I've seen sellers offer god djinn and other strong beings in the range of 10-100k.
WHAT THE HELL YOUR JOKING. IT GETS MORE EXPENSIVE? All I gotta say is for that kind of money they best not get fresh with the buyers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
i have seen that price as well in bonanza or ebay lol

Literally shocked me off, haha

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

DemonicSpirits wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
i have seen that price as well in bonanza or ebay lol

Literally shocked me off, haha
I would have had one of those moments where I consider cutting my card to protect myself

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Josephnapier wrote: WHAT THE HELL YOUR JOKING. IT GETS MORE EXPENSIVE? All I gotta say is for that kind of money they best not get fresh with the buyers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
As I said, you've seen nothing :P
But mostly those beings make you immortal, rich, the ruler of the known universe, give you stamina to join orgies nonstop for days, etc, so those prices are totally justified.

But to go back to S&S, some of it is a barrier to not let everyone get their beings on a whim, some of it is a sign of appreciation for the conjured demon and some of it is for the work itself and the necessary tools that are used up in the conjuring and vetting.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Josephnapier wrote: WHAT THE HELL YOUR JOKING. IT GETS MORE EXPENSIVE? All I gotta say is for that kind of money they best not get fresh with the buyers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
As I said, you've seen nothing :P
But mostly those beings make you immortal, rich, the ruler of the known universe, give you stamina to join orgies nonstop for days, etc, so those prices are totally justified.

But to go back to S&S, some of it is a barrier to not let everyone get their beings on a whim, some of it is a sign of appreciation for the conjured demon and some of it is for the work itself and the necessary tools that are used up in the conjuring and vetting.
No that actually makes sense, I could see someone buying one and getting freaked out about it. But I think I will put a lay away order in because that's the only way I could afford that. But do they ever have sales or send out a newsletter I enrolled in it a long time ago and have never received one...

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Josephnapier wrote: No that actually makes sense, I could see someone buying one and getting freaked out about it. But I think I will put a lay away order in because that's the only way I could afford that. But do they ever have sales or send out a newsletter I enrolled in it a long time ago and have never received one...
Me neither, they might have a halloween sale again though. I got my first DC back then, for 666, which I did pay off in monthly rates, only took me half a year.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Seller Review”