Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote:
Josephnapier wrote:Hahah I could just see someone putting that bag over there head to try and move bindings [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

::rofl::
Actually now that I say that out loud that's not a bad idea. (Not putting over you head BUT.... [emoji362] your vessel when moving it technically just has to be near the UBOAT with the binding it technically doesn't have to be in the bag. So you could get the UBOAT and just say the incantation to get them to move over to your master vessel as long as your hand is on the UBOAT but I think there's a time limit. You would have to talk to mags or ash about it... I'm not tottally sure but that might just work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Josephnapier wrote:Hahah I could just see someone putting that bag over there head to try and move bindings [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Done that, actually.
Josephnapier wrote: ... your vessel when moving it technically just has to be near the UBOAT with the binding it technically doesn't have to be in the bag. So you could get the UBOAT and just say the incantation to get them to move over to your master vessel as long as your hand is on the UBOAT but I think there's a time limit. You would have to talk to mags or ash about it... I'm not tottally sure but that might just work
As far as I know, the vessel needs to touch the UCBOAT, either on or under the bag. The one that doesn't require touching is the MV, with radius of 1 foot.
And the one that has time limit is the Binding function of the UCBOAT.
But yes, you can ask about it via HD.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Both come with instructions on how to move or copy bindings to and from body. I have a UCBOAT and a MV, the recommended way to move spell or spirit bindings to or from body with the UCBOAT you use a piece of paper. The MV move is really quick and takes a lot less time. There is better details in the shop or support faq where they host the instructions for both now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Thank you all for the replies, Fire, Darkwing, and Josephnapier :)

I definitely want to get a MV soon as I can, and seems I'll try to get a UCBOAT when I get it. ^_^ Lots of stuff to acquire haha.....

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”