Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Josephnapier wrote: No that actually makes sense, I could see someone buying one and getting freaked out about it. But I think I will put a lay away order in because that's the only way I could afford that. But do they ever have sales or send out a newsletter I enrolled in it a long time ago and have never received one...
Me neither, they might have a halloween sale again though. I got my first DC back then, for 666, which I did pay off in monthly rates, only took me half a year.
Well I'm going to shoot them an email. Thanks for putting things into perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Josephnapier wrote:I have never bought anything from them ever but I have heard nothing but good things. One thing you will encounter is sticker shock. I went to the website hoping to have like a reasonable price tag. And unfortunately I would never be able to fork over those kinds of dollars for that. Although I have wanted to buy from them for so long it kind of soured it for me. If a binding is worth it's weight I feel like it should be that high to where only a "select few" actually get to purchase and experience something outside the box, So anywho I literally just sent them an email at the beginning of last year asking why the prices were so high and the got kind of rude and snippy with me for no solid reason. I mean I get it your stressed of 500 questions a day but for crying out loud put up an FAQ. As a learning member of anything patience is a virtue. I will be the first one to tell you that I haven't experienced anything solid from my bindings but that doesn't mean I'm giving up. But that also means on the same hand that most people need lots of chill while speaking professionally to people when they are asking question on a foreign concept that they have no idea how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They actually have that. You should check out the SnS site.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte

Also join the forums. They are very informative and can help give you a wider perspective. Friendly folks too.

Purple Coconut
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon

You betcha. The forum SIN is genius, Bro & Sis come lets commit moar SIN S&S priced their offerings fairly, time, work, skill, demon bonding, likes, info, hell-a-lot spiritual growth potential.

Purple Coconut
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon

Akelta & Lord Uphir working increased my perception of entity touch, presence, certain block removal, ymvv. Fabulous nothing please me more then me pleasing my ladies, can feel their physical vibration & energy tapping. Thank you.

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Bump :)

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
esotericleif
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote:
Josephnapier wrote: WHAT THE HELL YOUR JOKING. IT GETS MORE EXPENSIVE? All I gotta say is for that kind of money they best not get fresh with the buyers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
As I said, you've seen nothing :P
But mostly those beings make you immortal, rich, the ruler of the known universe, give you stamina to join orgies nonstop for days, etc, so those prices are totally justified.

But to go back to S&S, some of it is a barrier to not let everyone get their beings on a whim, some of it is a sign of appreciation for the conjured demon and some of it is for the work itself and the necessary tools that are used up in the conjuring and vetting.

Where can I find these beings!!!???

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Yes, where are these fabled immortality beings? Has anyone here had any experiences with those expensive but (in my skeptical-until-proven-otherwise opinion) fake beings?

Also, does anyone here have any recent experiences with S&S from this year? XD

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ishvala wrote:Yes, where are these fabled immortality beings? Has anyone here had any experiences with those expensive but (in my skeptical-until-proven-otherwise opinion) fake beings?
Ebay, mostly, some of them on FB. No idea if they're fake because I'm not dishing out 5-10 grand.
Ishvala wrote: Also, does anyone here have any recent experiences with S&S from this year? XD
Well, at the beginning of this year I had one of their prebounds manifest for a second right next to me. I did only catch her hair, though. And that was before I officially asked for a visit from her just right after I looked at the listing.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Well, at the beginning of this year I had one of their prebounds manifest for a second right next to me. I did only catch her hair, though. And that was before I officially asked for a visit from her just right after I looked at the listing.
That is really interesting!

I've heard nothing but good things about S&S myself and have been saving up for a DC (demon commander) for quite a bit now.

While I can't yet say much for their products, their response times have been top notch for me personally (as Akelta and her staff have been nothing but helpful to me) and the community experience was relatively knowledgeable too. So suffice it to say I'm excited to purchase my first spirit companion from their store, and I can't wait to document my experiences here.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Seller Review”