Am I doing something wrong...?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:I have never got a pendulum to work unless I was holding it. Usually I rest my elbow on my table & suspend the pendulum over the vessel of the spirit I am trying to contact. Or over my little scrying mirror if I am asking everyone in general rather than one spirit in particular. Have you tried doing it like that?
(And I cannot detect energy levels worth a damn!)
I did not try it that way, no. But I'll try it for sure once I figure out how to work pendulums a bit more. Thanks!

P.S.- Yes, energies are quite difficult for me...I'm beginning to wonder whether or not I'll ever be able to detect them. But, with the method I was given by Capricornus-Aquarion, I hoping I'll have some luck with them in the future!

“How much truth can a spirit bear, how much truth can a spirit dare? ...that became for me more and more the real measure of value.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

G'day,

My impression seems that you're quite a young person, Shiori? Meditation is one of the basic essential methods to calm your energies, clear your thoughts, connect with your spirits, reach cosmic consciousness and enlightenment...

On a practical level, it helps relieve stress, anxiety from everyday life and connects you deeper into your soul...and know who you really are. Try it out, it doesn't need to be elaborate, just simple... A quiet place for you to relax...you could light a candle, incense or put on meditation music to help set the mood. There's plenty books on meditation to get you started.

Oh yeah, no need to sit in "lotus position"...unless you want to. Keep it simple and what feels comfortable to you. It gonna take some time to get used to it and practice, practice, practice...Don't kick yourself...there are days it's great, and some not so great. It should be useful to meditate with the spirit vessel you're working with and go with the flow. The aim is to clear your mind's "noise" and tune inwards to connect with your soul and your spirit friend. If there's images, colors, just watch them and let it go, don't think or analyse them (at least till you're done), make yourself "an observer" and see what happens.

Other ideas I suggest is to get moldavite, carry it, wear it. It's so powerful, it's said even insensitive people WILL FEEL SOMETHING. It works with all chakras, speeds your spiritual growth, etc. I have done it too.

Another, maybe consider getting a soul level clearing from our DragonLady Tammy? She's highly recommended among the members here.

Agree with Mongrella, "nature" can be simple. A plant, a pet, a tree on the road...

Finally, consider where you got your spirits. Buy from trusted sellers.
List all the spirits, their names, treats, etc it helps if you have a huge collection, and can plan who to work with first. Keep a dream journal, and ask them for dreams, help with your dream recall...

Then you'll have records to look back and see your own journey...it's how far you've come, not how much farther you have to go.

Mate, OPEN, HONEST communication with your spirits. That's the most essential way I've found...even when you get angry, frustrated, etc, talk to them, let them know...and know yourself what's causing it. If it's them, talk to them, make house rules, let them know...you're the master, not them.

If it's yourself or other people, know what you're feeling and let it go...It's only a feeling in the moment, time & space are only illusions for us here in the physical realm...I've had my issues with anger, rage, family expectations, ex girlfriends and a ton of issues in life, until I realise it was time to grow from within...

It feels like you've hit a plateau mate. I could be wrong...it's similar to my earlier days starting spirits stuff...I read all the amazing stories, wishes that other members here posted, and thought what about me? Is it me so lame retarded that my spirits don't want me? We all start somewhere mate...it's your journey with your spirits. Rejoice with them every step of the way, rain, shine, happy,sad, angry, etc etc.
Feel like you're alone, but you're not.

Yes, any form of communication is better than nothing, so even mental talking is fine. They'll listen to you and observe you. And know that, WE have FREEWILL...so they won't interfere directly with your decisions. It's YOUR CALL.

No matter what other people say,
Always know who you are,
Their insults can't injure you,
Nor their praise elevate you.
You are you,
Nothing anyone says can change the core of who you are.

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

terence525 wrote:G'day,

My impression seems that you're quite a young person, Shiori? Meditation is one of the basic essential methods to calm your energies, clear your thoughts, connect with your spirits, reach cosmic consciousness and enlightenment...

On a practical level, it helps relieve stress, anxiety from everyday life and connects you deeper into your soul...and know who you really are. Try it out, it doesn't need to be elaborate, just simple... A quiet place for you to relax...you could light a candle, incense or put on meditation music to help set the mood. There's plenty books on meditation to get you started.

Oh yeah, no need to sit in "lotus position"...unless you want to. Keep it simple and what feels comfortable to you. It gonna take some time to get used to it and practice, practice, practice...Don't kick yourself...there are days it's great, and some not so great. It should be useful to meditate with the spirit vessel you're working with and go with the flow. The aim is to clear your mind's "noise" and tune inwards to connect with your soul and your spirit friend. If there's images, colors, just watch them and let it go, don't think or analyse them (at least till you're done), make yourself "an observer" and see what happens.

Other ideas I suggest is to get moldavite, carry it, wear it. It's so powerful, it's said even insensitive people WILL FEEL SOMETHING. It works with all chakras, speeds your spiritual growth, etc. I have done it too.

Another, maybe consider getting a soul level clearing from our DragonLady Tammy? She's highly recommended among the members here.

Agree with Mongrella, "nature" can be simple. A plant, a pet, a tree on the road...

Finally, consider where you got your spirits. Buy from trusted sellers.
List all the spirits, their names, treats, etc it helps if you have a huge collection, and can plan who to work with first. Keep a dream journal, and ask them for dreams, help with your dream recall...

Then you'll have records to look back and see your own journey...it's how far you've come, not how much farther you have to go.

Mate, OPEN, HONEST communication with your spirits. That's the most essential way I've found...even when you get angry, frustrated, etc, talk to them, let them know...and know yourself what's causing it. If it's them, talk to them, make house rules, let them know...you're the master, not them.

If it's yourself or other people, know what you're feeling and let it go...It's only a feeling in the moment, time & space are only illusions for us here in the physical realm...I've had my issues with anger, rage, family expectations, ex girlfriends and a ton of issues in life, until I realise it was time to grow from within...

It feels like you've hit a plateau mate. I could be wrong...it's similar to my earlier days starting spirits stuff...I read all the amazing stories, wishes that other members here posted, and thought what about me? Is it me so lame retarded that my spirits don't want me? We all start somewhere mate...it's your journey with your spirits. Rejoice with them every step of the way, rain, shine, happy,sad, angry, etc etc.
Feel like you're alone, but you're not.

Yes, any form of communication is better than nothing, so even mental talking is fine. They'll listen to you and observe you. And know that, WE have FREEWILL...so they won't interfere directly with your decisions. It's YOUR CALL.

No matter what other people say,
Always know who you are,
Their insults can't injure you,
Nor their praise elevate you.
You are you,
Nothing anyone says can change the core of who you are.
Hello, terence. Yes, I am quite young, most likely younger than most people on this forum. I have tried meditation before, but, as you can imagine, meditating is a tough thing to do in a family household. :( But, I try anyways, since trying can never hurt. And I have always noticed that after only 30-45 minutes of meditating, I feel much more relaxed, reasonable, and even my family noticed that I was less...well, let's say "at peace" with myself.

As far as moldavite goes, I have never tried it, but I'll go to my local metaphysical shop and ask if they carry any, which I'm sure they will. Thank you for the tip. :thumbup:

I've never heard of a soul level clearing...could you elaborate, maybe...?

I've always bought from trusted sellers. In fact, the only sellers that I've bought from outside of Creepy Hollows are Lisa (BlueRayne Mysticals, I think...) and wintermournings on Ebay, which I know are very trusted sources. So I think I'm fine as far as that goes...

I usually try to speak to my spirits about all of my issues and problems, out loud and mentally. It makes me feel better, like they're there just to listen and here me out. It really is a nice feeling, to feel like someone's there help you out in person.

I agree! It seems like I've come to an impasse in my spirituality. I'm trying my best to keep going, and I'm determined to get some sort of sign that my entities are here with me. Thank you again for all of your advice and kind words, and I'll be sure to check that store for some moldavite! :D

“How much truth can a spirit bear, how much truth can a spirit dare? ...that became for me more and more the real measure of value.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

G'day,

The soul level clearing is done by our resident DragonLady Tammy, her ebay store is "jackrussellterriernut"...
She basically asks the Arch Angels to come and clean out your soul, removing negative entities, past life vows, etc that restricts you, clears your chakras, and puts protection around your soul.

You can get just the normal clearing or the clearing with reading (costs more). The reading goes into some info about your chakras, suggestions to work with the "clean" you, info of any negative entities or stuff she finds. Also info of your guardian spirits/guides if any.
With the chakras unblocked, you should be able to better experience the paranormal.

RE: Moldavite - Be sure to ask where it's from. Genuine moldavite is mainly from Czech Republic, although some can be from Germany/Europe. It's usually bottle green to dark green color and looks like glass with "bubbles". It has a MOH 2 so, it can scratch glass. Hold it for several minutes and see what you react to it. My initial experience was a massive headache on the forehead.
Best quality samples are from the Bes Nice area, the others from Chlum Basin and other Czech mining villages.

Best regards.

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

terence525 wrote:G'day,

The soul level clearing is done by our resident DragonLady Tammy, her ebay store is "jackrussellterriernut"...
She basically asks the Arch Angels to come and clean out your soul, removing negative entities, past life vows, etc that restricts you, clears your chakras, and puts protection around your soul.

You can get just the normal clearing or the clearing with reading (costs more). The reading goes into some info about your chakras, suggestions to work with the "clean" you, info of any negative entities or stuff she finds. Also info of your guardian spirits/guides if any.
With the chakras unblocked, you should be able to better experience the paranormal.

RE: Moldavite - Be sure to ask where it's from. Genuine moldavite is mainly from Czech Republic, although some can be from Germany/Europe. It's usually bottle green to dark green color and looks like glass with "bubbles". It has a MOH 2 so, it can scratch glass. Hold it for several minutes and see what you react to it. My initial experience was a massive headache on the forehead.
Best quality samples are from the Bes Nice area, the others from Chlum Basin and other Czech mining villages.

Best regards.
Oh! That sounds wonderful. :) I found her Ebay store, and I'm looking at it now. And I'll be sure to ask about the origins of the moldavite itself at the shop. Thanks! :D

mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Okay, I'm a couple days behind but what did you mean by "I made one using a piece of string holding a crystal suspended from a structure on my desk in front of me". Specifically the "suspended from a structure" portion of the comment?

Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

mrblonde wrote:Okay, I'm a couple days behind but what did you mean by "I made one using a piece of string holding a crystal suspended from a structure on my desk in front of me". Specifically the "suspended from a structure" portion of the comment?
Hello! I just took the crystal on the string and hung it from a lamp that branches out in front of myself.

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hows things Shiori :) Any update with the energy controlling that I suggested..?

Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

MoonLightWeaver wrote:Hows things Shiori :) Any update with the energy controlling that I suggested..?
MoonLightWeaver,

I sent you a PM. Check your inbox. :D

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Hi Shiori, it does take some time to get use to and like Mongrella said, you should be holding the pendulum not have it suspended on something :crazy: I tried using one the way that she and many others have- over the vessel, and for the first time, I got a response in a big way. I did a little meditation first, visualizing a protective circle surrounding me. But it does take patience. There are many post on using one here, and on YouTube. My main method of communication is still mentally talking like Terence wrote, and through dreams.

Return to “Connecting”