I think it would be nice if the different forum threads somewhere had a definition of if they were either a public forum, a logged-in, forum, (need to be logged in to view) a tenured forum, and so forth. Would make posting a lot easier.
Also, as a side note, a few more threads related to spirit keeping, that isn't tenured, but does require logging in, would be nice. All the ones I've seen are either one extreme or the other, being a public forum, (don't need to log in) or needing to be tenured to view.
Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Vryn Nightshard
- venerated member
- Posts: 3387
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
- You are...: in the learning process
- Male/Female: Male
- Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
- If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
- My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest