Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Darksbane wrote: Now I just got to figure out what I would say is "demon/demonic energy" and what isn't. What would make it "demonic/a demon", in terms of energy?

Many interesting questions indeed. :)
Well, meet a demon, try to feel out his/her energy. Then meet an angel, try to feel out his/her energy and then find the difference. Should be easier, since they're on opposite sides of the spectrum.
That's the hilarious crux of it. What makes a demon, so how would I go meet one, if I can't seem to define it? ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Like technically, I have a Anamachara (Tyra) and a Succubus, (Alice) with me, so would that be what you mean? Thing is, I can't figure out if ubi would be considered demons. Like Mark, Alice says it would be by human's definitions, but she has been called a demon before.

So I dunno. And as for energies, what do you mean? Do you mean the, aura I feel, or the vibe I get from them? (Aura as in the sort of feeling when I'm close to them, (colour, temperature and so forth) and Vibe as in the sort of gut instinct)
Or something else entirely?

Sorry for all the questions. 1e

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Krowe wrote:'underworld power'
And underworld power can easily mean shadow work, emotional work, the powers of darkness itself, necromancy, etc. :P
It's hard to define any supernatural power as long as you can't feel it. There are probably no describing words. A clear case of 'do rather than say'.

All those energies are so complex and prone to personal interpretation and perception that it's probably impossible to come to a clear consensus. So it's easier to say this is demonic and this is angelic than to describe what demonic and angelic entails.

Now if you could make energy balls with those certain energies, send them around and people can feel it and say: "Ah, this is demonic energy". That would be something different and pretty clear. Of course that would entail certain skills on both sides of that exchange.
i suppose i agree, everyone will have their own interpretation, though i did state 'the underworld power of destruction', which is the 'supernatural power' i was referring too.
anyways, my point was to use the underworld as another descriptive term, the underworld being a place of destruction/death, hence why i use the term 'underworld power' for destruction and angelic/divine power for creation, as they are opposites. i know some people will understand the word angelic over the word divine, so i used them both just to get my point across. this may seem overly simplified, as creation and destruction can come from other places and beings. i know this, but i was attempting to be simple in my wording to explain without writing paragraph upon paragraph my beliefs.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Darksbane wrote: So I dunno. And as for energies, what do you mean? Do you mean the, aura I feel, or the vibe I get from them? (Aura as in the sort of feeling when I'm close to them, (colour, temperature and so forth) and Vibe as in the sort of gut instinct)
Nah, neither the aura nor the vibe, well, maybe more vibe. Get to feel the vibration of their bodies, of their essence. Although I'm sure there's enough demonic energy in the aura.
And depending on the origins of the succubus, she might have demonic energies.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Krowe wrote: i suppose i agree, everyone will have their own interpretation, though i did state 'the underworld power of destruction', which is the 'supernatural power' i was referring too.
anyways, my point was to use the underworld as another descriptive term, the underworld being a place of destruction/death, hence why i use the term 'underworld power' for destruction and angelic/divine power for creation, as they are opposites. i know some people will understand the word angelic over the word divine, so i used them both just to get my point across. this may seem overly simplified, as creation and destruction can come from other places and beings. i know this, but i was attempting to be simple in my wording to explain without writing paragraph upon paragraph my beliefs.
Which might lead other people, just like I did, make different and maybe wrong assumptions/associations. Although I have to admit I did it on purpose, mostly because I think someone with me took offense in suggesting angels are purely a force of creation.
Also the underworld, especially in the mythological sense, is also a place of renewal, rebirth, discovery, inflection, change, the hidden, shadows, mysteries and so on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Krowe wrote: i suppose i agree, everyone will have their own interpretation, though i did state 'the underworld power of destruction', which is the 'supernatural power' i was referring too.
Which might lead other people, just like I did, make different and maybe wrong assumptions/associations. Although I have to admit I did it on purpose, mostly because I think someone with me took offense in suggesting angels are purely a force of creation.
Also the underworld, especially in the mythological sense, is also a place of renewal, rebirth, the hidden, shadows, mysteries and so on.
well i know to be more clear later on.
and i definitely agree, the underworld has many other purposes, some we may never know. all beings, energies and worlds/dimensions, etc, are multilayered and complex and like i said before, difficult to truly label.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Darksbane wrote: So I dunno. And as for energies, what do you mean? Do you mean the, aura I feel, or the vibe I get from them? (Aura as in the sort of feeling when I'm close to them, (colour, temperature and so forth) and Vibe as in the sort of gut instinct)
Nah, neither the aura nor the vibe, well, maybe more vibe. Get to feel the vibration of their bodies, of their essence. Although I'm sure there's enough demonic energy in the aura.
And depending on the origins of the succubus, she might have demonic energies.
Uhhmmm okay, what does that mean? XD So you mean to go by instinct? Or what? Lol. I'm confused... Demonic energy, how would one go about "feeling/testing" for that? I'm not a expert at this 1e ::rofl::

Alice's origin? What's that mean? Hmm. So you're meaning to tell me that demon isn't so much a "type" of entity/spirit, (like mammals, reptiles and so forth) but a type of energy, to you? Hm. I thought it was a form of creature, that was defined by a type of energy. That's what I think anyways.

Again, many question, but least we are working through them. thank you, Krowe and Aprophis. :)

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Darksbane wrote: Alice's origin? What's that mean? Hmm. So you're meaning to tell me that demon isn't so much a "type" of entity/spirit, (like mammals, reptiles and so forth) but a type of energy, to you? Hm. I thought it was a form of creature, that was defined by a type of energy. That's what I think anyways.

Again, many question, but least we are working through them. thank you, Krowe and Aprophis. :)
There are thousands of demon races out there. With many different forms. Abyssal demons for example reach from blind, fishlike ones to imps to humanoid ones.
And there's chaos demons, hellborn demons, highborn demons, lowborn demons and many many more races.

You can distinguish them from different races by their energies. How else would you be able to keep them apart? I mean take the Krampus, who's supposed to be a demon or any other demon shaped like it. How would you keep them apart for example from satyrs? Horns? Fur covered legs? Nope, satyrs are creatures from the natural realms while demons are from the demonic realms. Differences in energy is keeping them apart.

Of course you could always just ask, but the surefire way is to learn how their energy feels and identify them by that. Of course if you want to go down the path of a conjurer, you better learn how to work with trickery, illusions and deceit too.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I tend to think of it as a race, since I know DA demons. (as in Lowborne.)

I think of it as races that bred together with infernals/BA beings, purity of the blood thinning down the line over time. You have pure BA demons and infernals, average BA demons, "thinned" lower BA demons, then Darker DA Demons like some of the Lowbornes.

Some other races such as Ubi, vampires, Dark elves and Ubi have bred with demons, creating more demonic subgroups. Or could take on demonic traits through association or loyalty to some of the "dark" old gods. Or even magick to alter them and gove them such traits. ((Blood elves are a good example as well, as they tend to be Dark DA and selectively breed with other Blood Elves or with other very dark beings of power like infernals, demons, or dark da vamps) Some descended from BA immortals, and others were created through powerful magicks to create hybrids as far as I know.. Demons are very diverse. basically, the way I see it, the diversity of the demonic races are vast, and so only a demon can tell you whether they're a demon or not. Those experienced with them could probably tell you more, but that is how I understand it.

(sorry for any errors. Doin this on my phone.)

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Darksbane wrote: Uhhmmm okay, what does that mean? XD So you mean to go by instinct? Or what? Lol. I'm confused... Demonic energy, how would one go about "feeling/testing" for that? I'm not a expert at this 1e ::rofl::
Well, depending on if she's a succubus from a bloodline of lilith or a succubus from a different world, that's just coincidentally a shapeshifter that feeds on sexual energy and is called succubus there, she'll have different energies.

I know that <<Removed by Mod>>, who have a shop, sell bindings of <<Removed by Mod>> succubi. They're aliens from a different world and I can't say why they're called succubi, but they are. So the name succubus might mean different things to different people and different religions and different mentalities.

And when you touch your skin and you're sensitive for energy, you don't just feel the skin, the texture, the warmth, you feel a vibration too. The energetic vibration of your energy.
So when you touch your succubus, don't focus on the feeling of her skin, the warmth, the 'phyiscal' impressions, focus on their unique energetic vibration. With time you might be able to pick up more on that energy, like elemental associations, does it feel earthy, fiery, watery, etc.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx wrote:
I think of it as races that bred together with infernals/BA beings, purity of the blood thinning down the line over time. You have pure BA demons and infernals, average BA demons, "thinned" lower BA demons, then Darker DA Demons like some of the Lowbornes.
There apparently are demonic immortals, who propagated their bloodlines with each other, forming all the races of demons over time. Nobody knows all of the demonic immortals and they had a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time to propagate and evolve over probably billions of years. So even if the blood is pure between them, evolution would happen and change them over time, especially if we're talking such long term developments.

All that aren't pure demons are demonic races, but not pure. So, yes, there are a lot of half breeds with other races, but they're not demons, they're purely demonic.
Unless you mean the original progenitors blood is thinned by the other demonic bloodlines. Then, as I said, mixes happen, like half lowborn, half highborn. Or half hellborn, half abyssal, etc.

And since BA is something of purity, it's either BA or it's not, as in DA, there is no real light/medium BA. They're either crazed killers or they're able to do good, even if they decide not to in many cases.
The whole existence is probably based on the offspring of a WA and a BA being/deity/divinities, creating DA beings and everything in between, with evolution. If the Kabbala and their creational system with Ein, Ein Sof and Ohr Ein Sof (or Ain, Ain Soph and Ain Soph Aur), which kind of makes sense from a standpoint that all originates from one Source. Of course I'm talking about the astral realms. The physical realm might be an approximation with the Big Bang though.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Dark Arts”