Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:43 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby bushbeachboy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:56 am

Check Secretsensations listings under Blood Magic.



vamp434
new here
new here
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:17 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby vamp434 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:26 am

Also check out:

Creepyhollows:
Vampire Master Service
Vampire Power Orb
Full Infusions
Toschkas offering

Lilliths Lair:
Vampire transformation

Blujay:
Vampire essence spell

Those are a couple of others I have seen.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:42 pm

"I've not a clue on where to start with you my friend but I suppose I will with the fact you say that there are actual physical differences but turn around to say that these differences can't even be seen if one cannot see the energy body. That my friend is not a physical difference but rather another manifestation you have made within your own mind.

In terms of shaping your astral body and changing your form that is something anyone who astral projects can do. It is not unique to you and is yet again only something that can be done within the astral and spiritual realms.

While I do enjoy the old Hollywood vampires I believe I specifically stated vampires within mythology not Hollywood. Your form of vampirism is all about energy(new age vampire), nothing about you on a physical level is different then any other human on this planet to where the conclusion of this matter is "hilariously" obvious. Prepare your ego for this *ahem* you are a human being who specializes in pulling energy <3

On a side note I'd recommend finding other sources of energy like Quartz rather than other human beings. Karma is apart of the Universal laws and there is a cause and effect to everything you do. I don't believe draining people of their energy is in any way a good act so expect consequences if you do 1tu

No true offense by the way Suncat 1ht"

Maybe you Just should have stopped and thought....just because one of our bodies is on a higher level, does not make it any less a body, or any less ours. Physical is defined as of or relating to the body, as opposed to the mind. The etheric body is an actual structure. Also, YOU might not see the etheric, but I can. Can you see auras? Those are emanations of the etheric body!
Yes, with practice, a human can astral project or shape their astral body, but it is hard for them. I was BORN to be able to do it. A man can swim, but can he swim like a dolphin, born to water? No. *amused* Can the actual physical body be changed? Perhaps, but only with an ASTOUNDING amount of energy, making it so close to impossible it might as well be. It is as difficult as an astral being manifesting physically. RARE.
Nope, I am NOT physically any different on the surface than a human. However, starve me of pranic energy from other beings, and you will see a physical effect. I will sicken and die. I am glad I do not look physically different than a human. Only the more evolved ones will be able to tell. I do not wish to be singled out, and attacked for being what I am.
I am of the belief that it is not pulling energy from humans that makes me a true Vampyre, but how I do it, and what I do with the gathered energy. I do not take enough energy from any one human to actually harm them. That would be irresponsible. In fact, I can remove blocked or stagnant energy and help them if I choose. Did I prick your ego a little bit? Yeah, because it was fun! LOL! I guess we are even on that score, because you have such a disregard for a being you obviously have little knowledge of, that it annoyed me. Did I have to get annoyed? No. I could have left you to flop in your own nonsense and gotten on with my life. *shrugs* 1s


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4027
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby Aprophis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:55 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote:Maybe you Just should have stopped and thought....just because one of our bodies is on a higher level, does not make it any less a body, or any less ours.

While I agree with that, physical is normally used pertaining to the material world on the physical, earthen plane we reside in. And since we're anchored to human bodies, no matter what is in our blood or what our soul is, we're basically human. It's what the soul has chosen to be for whatever reason.
So physically, if we use in the normally used term, you're not different. You're still made of carbon, hydrogen dioxide, amino acids, atoms, etc, just like any other human, without the super human strength, abilities, longevity, youth, etc of a physical vampire.

And depending on the mental and astral evolution, based on previous lives, the soul and whatever other factors, one might be more capable of shapeshifting in the astral than others. It doesn't really depend on the race. Humans are equally capable, if not more so, since our astral bodies aren't our physical ones in the astral realms and therefore more malleable by our mind and will than those of beings who completely reside on the astral.


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Aprophis wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:Maybe you Just should have stopped and thought....just because one of our bodies is on a higher level, does not make it any less a body, or any less ours.

While I agree with that, physical is normally used pertaining to the material world on the physical, earthen plane we reside in. And since we're anchored to human bodies, no matter what is in our blood or what our soul is, we're basically human. It's what the soul has chosen to be for whatever reason.
So physically, if we use in the normally used term, you're not different. You're still made of carbon, hydrogen dioxide, amino acids, atoms, etc, just like any other human, without the super human strength, abilities, longevity, youth, etc of a physical vampire.

And depending on the mental and astral evolution, based on previous lives, the soul and whatever other factors, one might be more capable of shapeshifting in the astral than others. It doesn't really depend on the race. Humans are equally capable, if not more so, since our astral bodies aren't our physical ones in the astral realms and therefore more malleable by our mind and will than those of beings who completely reside on the astral.


The purpose of what Lycanthius was saying was to deny I am a vampyre or that Psi Vampyres exist. Is that what you are defending, Apophis? I happen to view my subtle bodies as having reality. Are you saying that you do not see them as real? Do you think all we are on this level is a collection of atoms?


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4027
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby Aprophis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:12 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote:The purpose of what Lycanthius was saying was to deny I am a vampyre or that Psi Vampyres exist. Is that what you are defending, Apophis? I happen to view my subtle bodies as having reality. Are you saying that you do not see them as real? Do you think all we are on this level is a collection of atoms?

No, what I'm saying is, it's the main body, we are anchored in this reality. The other bodies are as real, but this is our main one, the central point.
And the other bodies don't function like the bodies of purely beings on those realms. If our astral body is 'mortally' wounded (think headshot), that doesn't necessarily mean we die. If our physical body is mortally wounded, it does. And the other bodies are more fluid than any other beings bodies too. Hell, I've lost body parts in the astral, just regrow it! Other astral beings can't just do that.
The soul is bound to this body, if you want to or not. That was it's choice and you can't change that, you can only make the best of it.

I've seen your DE reading, you're not just a vampire. You probably don't even need to feed, I doubt even your soul needs to, it might just get stronger with it. I rather think that all the bad stuff in your energy systems, all the blockages and everything is making you weak if you don't feed, I think the need to feed is more a try to compensate for the lack of energy you have through all the blockages. Who knows, without all that bad stuff, you might not even need to feed.


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:40 pm

Aprophis wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:The purpose of what Lycanthius was saying was to deny I am a vampyre or that Psi Vampyres exist. Is that what you are defending, Apophis? I happen to view my subtle bodies as having reality. Are you saying that you do not see them as real? Do you think all we are on this level is a collection of atoms?

No, what I'm saying is, it's the main body, we are anchored in this reality. The other bodies are as real, but this is our main one, the central point.
And the other bodies don't function like the bodies of purely beings on those realms. If our astral body is 'mortally' wounded (think headshot), that doesn't necessarily mean we die. If our physical body is mortally wounded, it does. And the other bodies are more fluid than any other beings bodies too. Hell, I've lost body parts in the astral, just regrow it! Other astral beings can't just do that.
The soul is bound to this body, if you want to or not. That was it's choice and you can't change that, you can only make the best of it.

I've seen your DE reading, you're not just a vampire. You probably don't even need to feed, I doubt even your soul needs to, it might just get stronger with it. I rather think that all the bad stuff in your energy systems, all the blockages and everything is making you weak if you don't feed, I think the need to feed is more a try to compensate for the lack of energy you have through all the blockages. Who knows, without all that bad stuff, you might not even need to feed.


I am not as anchored to this physical body...another Vampyric trait. I do not understand WHY people think I would not want to feed. I actually ENJOY it, and would continue to do so even if I did not have to. I have seen YOUR Dark Energy reading, and when you speak of yourself as human, that is not quite all the truth, is it? You are Were-beast, too! Do you deny that part of yourself? Why not USE it, acknowledge it? Stop denying what you are and playing human! Yeah, blockages can be hell, but I'd say you have your share of them, too! Everyone does. If I am killed here, it just frees me from here. It does not destroy me. The same for everyone else.


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4027
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby Aprophis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:48 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote: I have seen YOUR Dark Energy reading, and when you speak of yourself as human, that is not quite all the truth, is it? You are Were-beast, too! Do you deny that part of yourself? Why not USE it, acknowledge it? Stop denying what you are and playing human!

No, my soul is a werebeast. I'm human. I'm the current incarnation, the body my soul has chosen to be. That makes me human.
I'm not playing human, this is my nature I have in this reality.
Why do you deny your current incarnation's nature as human? Are humans bad? Unworthy? Not cool enough?

Think of it kind of an interactive story. The character in the story is you, but the one experiencing it is your soul. The character is human, your soul is not. But currently you're the character. You have neither access to the knowledge nor the experience of your soul, just some of it's abilities. The ones it chose to share with this incarnation.

Hell, I don't even know if this consciousness that I am won't just cease existing and my soul is a different consciousness altogether. Nobody really knows until they return and then they're not who they were before.
Everything else might still be an illusion, played by a simulation that we're in. Maybe the soul thing isn't even real but just a trick played on us for whatever reason.

Btw, if you've read my reading, you know about my other half. If I'd acknowledge it and stop denying it, I could say: "I know how all this stuff works, it's my nature so I'm an absolute authority on that".
But I won't because I can't. :U


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Aprophis...unless you are a Vampyre. I do NOT cease to be who I am on any level. I will have my memories, my personality in another life, another body! My SOUL is not the only one experiencing...I am! Humans are not any less...but they are certainly not MORE. I am not a human! Not here, in this body even. I am a Vampyre having various experiences! When I am in the astral, is it no less a dream than what you call physical reality. This place is no more real to me than a dream. Sometimes less so.


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4027
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Postby Aprophis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:59 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote:Aprophis...unless you are a Vampyre. I do NOT cease to be who I am on any level. I will have my memories, my personality in another life, another body! .

So do you remember all your previous lives then? Do you have all of your memories?
If not, then you don't have proof of what will happen until it happens. It might go the way you think it does or it might not.


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image


Return to “Vampire”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests