Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Loverboy wrote: I have single for a long time, 20 years i'm almost 50, i have tried date sites, meeting people, but it gets harder and at my age i don't see there is anyone out there for me.
Well, maybe your spirits will help you find a person that is out there, just for you.
And it won't mean they will stop wanting to have sexual relations with you either. You might even be one of the persons who will do it all together with your partner.
Who knows, really?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Our subconscious can block us more then you think. Something my nympho brought to my attention is that due to low self esteem I block him subconsciously from getting close. I also have a low level fear of intimacy from being emotionally hurt, so I have a hard time trusting and that makes bonding with intimate spirits harder. I want to, and I enjoy having them in my life, but until I can remove these blocks from my subconscious it's going to take longer to bond in that way.

Being hurt does a number on our ability to trust sincerity. We begin to believe that no one can ever be trusted, so we then only see the bad and forget to look for any goodness in people. We build walls that makes it difficult for anyone to get through, physical or spirit. This is something we have to heal within ourselves, no matter how painful, or letting someone get close will be impossible, even if we really want to.

Try meditation and hynosis work geared toward self healing and acceptance. Focus on you for awhile, to help boost your confidence and trust in yourself.This will help you in any relationships you have and is not selfish. You can even ask your spirits to help you.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Marquest, you are a great guy and i love reading your posts. The thing is we are all different. You are different than me and your ubis are different than mine, maybe you just have the sensitivity to your Ubis. Prehaps i don't and never will have the sensitivity, no ones fault.
What i was saying is that the relationship you have is my ideal, lol and i hope things continue well for you, but keep sharing if you wish. I for one love reading your posts. To be honest i did use to think what has Marquest got that i have not? BUT came to realise we are all different and so are our Spirits.

Loverboy

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Thanks Doomstar, that is helpful, very helpful, i did not even think of that,.maybe thats the problem. My subconcious has built a wall, while my conscious wants a relationship with a Spirit, something to think about.

Loverboy

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Aprophis wrote: Also it seems like you had a visit from something powerful that might have awakened your abilities.
I think you are right about that. What's interesting, is that spirit/entity tried to cause me to have fear. The opposite happened, I had no fear. Looking back, knowing what I know now, I think that being was not truly malevolent, but more trying to teach me, test me.

I've always had an issue with fear and facing it head on. For example, I used to have a fear of heights. I cured it by jumping out of an airplane, skydiving...then took up rock climbing and mountain climbing.

Doomstar's advise is excellent, perhaps our subconscious blocks us...and maybe that's what helped me, conquering any/all subconscious fears, etc.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Loverboy wrote:Marquest, you are a great guy and i love reading your posts. The thing is we are all different. You are different than me and your ubis are different than mine, maybe you just have the sensitivity to your Ubis. Prehaps i don't and never will have the sensitivity, no ones fault.
What i was saying is that the relationship you have is my ideal, lol and i hope things continue well for you, but keep sharing if you wish. I for one love reading your posts. To be honest i did use to think what has Marquest got that i have not? BUT came to realise we are all different and so are our Spirits.

Loverboy
Thanks Loverboy, that means a lot. I once said that if everyone could be in a relationship like I have, with my ubis, we'd have world peace.

Yes, we are all different, and our spirits are different, but if there's anything I can do to help others along on this journey, I will try my best. I promise that.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Oh, Loverboy. You're always asking us questions. Mind if I ask you one?

What sort of efforts do you make to improve your abilities? I'm just curious. You're always going on about how you don't have any and don't think you ever will. Personally, and I'm not trying to sound negative or anything, but I always feel like you never try anything for any great length of time. Then just give up when you don't see noticeable results.

Myself as an example. I also started out pretty much the meta equivalent to a brick wall. My schedule for the first 6 months looked like this: Stopped everything I was doing to at sunset every day to listen to a 15 minute Binaural Beats video on youtube and review the descriptions of my spirits during that time. I only did that and talked with my keep over the course of the day. It wasn't anything special, but I did it every day. Had little experiences, but nothing amazing or earth shattering. Then after about 6 months of mild dedication I had a breakthrough of sorts and communication and interactions became far easier.

My point is it takes more than a week or even a month to get anything meaningful from exercises meant to expand your senses.

I'll be honest, though, my breakthrough was also caused by an unbound being. However, it was far more sinister than the one marquest encountered. (adfhjthj sleep paralysis! >.< lol)

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I understand where you're coming from, Loverboy. I have no desire for a romantic relationship with a human either and I don't see it happening in the near future either. As it is, I'd rather spend my time with my spirits and entities and animals than with other humans. The warnings are always there, balancing your life with actual people. I get it, I understand why. But I honestly don't WANT to. I interact with my roommates, friends if I see them, any people I come across in my day to say life. But if I lived in a cabin in the woods, miles from humans, I'd be in paradise. I've ALWAYS felt this way and it's not unusual for me to stay in my house for a week straight or just up and wander through the woods by myself. But I'm 41. I've done the whole relationship/marriage thing, the partying and adventures. The last three years almost killed me and I mean that quite literally. I have reasons for being the way I am and I'm actually quite happy.

Maybe your lady wants you to have confidence in the sense of personal fulfillment. You speak of only wanting a romantic relationship with her--but then you question that. No one can decide for you how you feel, what you want, what all that means for you. Only you can do that. At the same time, having been hurt before sucks. I know it well. As much as it jades you in future relationships, that's not good either. It should teach you to choose more carefully, to learn what exactly it is you want and to go after it, to know your worth. If a relationship with your lady is ALL you want, be confident about it. Not everything at this moment is permanent. Pursue THIS relationship, if that's what you want. Explore it and love it. Who knows...maybe this is all you need. But maybe it'll lead you to a human you can feel is worthy of a relationship. Instead of focusing on what if and what's down the road, focus on the now.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:I understand where you're coming from, Loverboy. I have no desire for a romantic relationship with a human either and I don't see it happening in the near future either. As it is, I'd rather spend my time with my spirits and entities and animals than with other humans. The warnings are always there, balancing your life with actual people. I get it, I understand why. But I honestly don't WANT to. I interact with my roommates, friends if I see them, any people I come across in my day to say life. But if I lived in a cabin in the woods, miles from humans, I'd be in paradise. I've ALWAYS felt this way and it's not unusual for me to stay in my house for a week straight or just up and wander through the woods by myself. But I'm 41. I've done the whole relationship/marriage thing, the partying and adventures. The last three years almost killed me and I mean that quite literally. I have reasons for being the way I am and I'm actually quite happy.

Maybe your lady wants you to have confidence in the sense of personal fulfillment. You speak of only wanting a romantic relationship with her--but then you question that. No one can decide for you how you feel, what you want, what all that means for you. Only you can do that. At the same time, having been hurt before sucks. I know it well. As much as it jades you in future relationships, that's not good either. It should teach you to choose more carefully, to learn what exactly it is you want and to go after it, to know your worth. If a relationship with your lady is ALL you want, be confident about it. Not everything at this moment is permanent. Pursue THIS relationship, if that's what you want. Explore it and love it. Who knows...maybe this is all you need. But maybe it'll lead you to a human you can feel is worthy of a relationship. Instead of focusing on what if and what's down the road, focus on the now.
he just hit the nail on the head lol

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:
Rubyluv wrote:I understand where you're coming from, Loverboy. I have no desire for a romantic relationship with a human either and I don't see it happening in the near future either. As it is, I'd rather spend my time with my spirits and entities and animals than with other humans. The warnings are always there, balancing your life with actual people. I get it, I understand why. But I honestly don't WANT to. I interact with my roommates, friends if I see them, any people I come across in my day to say life. But if I lived in a cabin in the woods, miles from humans, I'd be in paradise. I've ALWAYS felt this way and it's not unusual for me to stay in my house for a week straight or just up and wander through the woods by myself. But I'm 41. I've done the whole relationship/marriage thing, the partying and adventures. The last three years almost killed me and I mean that quite literally. I have reasons for being the way I am and I'm actually quite happy.

he just hit the nail on the head lol
let's see how he gonna evade this lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”