Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:
Rubyluv wrote:I understand where you're coming from, Loverboy. I have no desire for a romantic relationship with a human either and I don't see it happening in the near future either. As it is, I'd rather spend my time with my spirits and entities and animals than with other humans. The warnings are always there, balancing your life with actual people. I get it, I understand why. But I honestly don't WANT to. I interact with my roommates, friends if I see them, any people I come across in my day to say life. But if I lived in a cabin in the woods, miles from humans, I'd be in paradise. I've ALWAYS felt this way and it's not unusual for me to stay in my house for a week straight or just up and wander through the woods by myself. But I'm 41. I've done the whole relationship/marriage thing, the partying and adventures. The last three years almost killed me and I mean that quite literally. I have reasons for being the way I am and I'm actually quite happy.

Maybe your lady wants you to have confidence in the sense of personal fulfillment. You speak of only wanting a romantic relationship with her--but then you question that. No one can decide for you how you feel, what you want, what all that means for you. Only you can do that. At the same time, having been hurt before sucks. I know it well. As much as it jades you in future relationships, that's not good either. It should teach you to choose more carefully, to learn what exactly it is you want and to go after it, to know your worth. If a relationship with your lady is ALL you want, be confident about it. Not everything at this moment is permanent. Pursue THIS relationship, if that's what you want. Explore it and love it. Who knows...maybe this is all you need. But maybe it'll lead you to a human you can feel is worthy of a relationship. Instead of focusing on what if and what's down the road, focus on the now.
he just hit the nail on the head lol
let's see how he gonna evade this lol
Who's going to evade what, lol?
I'm a she, by the way, lol.

Learning to trust yourself is very difficult in general, even more so when you bring the paranormal into it. Most of us are taught that it's not real, or that it's evil. They hospitalized me as a child because of what I felt and saw. I was terrified of the things that seemed so natural to me that others wrote off as mental breaks or "the devil is in her." And what one person experiences one way, someone else will experience it another way. I'm in my 40s. It's taken me all these years to feel confident and even now, some things I'm not. So what some might see as evasion to an experience truly might just be fear. Fear of wanting it, fear of trusting it. We're all at different levels here. We're all learning. Loverboy, trust yourself.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Thanks rubyluv, doomstar hit the nail on the head with his/her post. When i saw it and thought about it a voice said that's you!
I had a bad experience, i was deeply in love and when that love was never given back to me and the female got pregnant and then married i felt like my world had been ripped apart. Also i had been in a relationship a couple of years earlier. I had been working overtime to help out and the individual had been sleeping with someone behind my back.
I remember saying back then, i will not let a female get close to me again, i will hold something back, so i don't get hurt. That was 20'years ago.
But i don't consider Spirits in the same way as i do a human female. I mean Spirits are wiser, more understanding, but prehaps my subconcious is projecting this out to my female Spirits, don't get too close, i don't want to get hurt again.

Thankyou doomstar, i have a lot to think about!

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Oh yeah i think they were talking about me rubyluv, but thankyou for your reply and thanks to everyone else for your honesty in giving me your advice.

Loverboy

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”