Obsessive Psy Vampire

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So my psy vamp, WR (who also happened to be my first ever spirit, he was also a CC), has been extremely overprotective and borderline obsessive. I've been receiving spirits through the mail lately and he's basically been blocking communication with my other spirits. Last night I got fed up with him and demanded that he leave me alone for 24 hours (which he has been doing, very reluctantly) but not before throwing a tantrum and throwing something off the wall (which was pretty sturdily secured so I know it didn't just magically fall off by itself). I'm not exactly sure what to do with this whole situation?

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm how's your house rules?
You may want to ask him directly, why he's been overprotective and obsessive. There might be some specific reason, and you can plan what to do next after hearing his reasons.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

He mite have good reason to be so protective or he mite just be a nutter ask him thy he's like he is

spirits lots
Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have pretty extensive house rules that cover everything that I could think of. Although I didn't think that any of them would act the way WR did so I didn't put in there not to block communication or anything like that until after this whole ordeal. From what he's told me, he and I used to be lovers in a past life and he's just making sure I'm careful because I wasn't back then. He's not really sorry or remorseful over the whole situation, but he has agreed to back off and let me work with my other spirits without interfering.

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
FinalNarnia7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mm how's your house rules?
You may want to ask him directly, why he's been overprotective and obsessive. There might be some specific reason, and you can plan what to do next after hearing his reasons.
I second this. Definitely try to figure out what the problem is, maybe he does have a valid reason for behaving the way he is. Or maybe he's worried he'll be forgotten with all the new spirits coming into the home, and needs some reassurance. But you also might need to revise some house rules so he is not blocking communication to your other spirits, as well as lashing out at physical objects in your home.

A Spirit Family of Humans, Vampires, Elves, Dragons, Angels, Nymphos, and creatures galore!

"You do have a story inside you; it lies articulate and waiting to be written--behind your silence and your suffering." --Anne Rice, Pandora
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

gabrielledeann wrote:... not to block communication or anything like that until after this whole ordeal.
This is one good house rule, to ensure everyone receive fair treatment.
gabrielledeann wrote:From what he's told me, he and I used to be lovers in a past life and he's just making sure I'm careful because I wasn't back then. He's not really sorry or remorseful over the whole situation, but he has agreed to back off and let me work with my other spirits without interfering.
Good to hear everything works out well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Vampire”