You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Recently I get a call from a demon. At first I don't know who is it. I simply looked at demon listing on one store and feels like.. something is calling, but I can't find who is it. I even looked at other store, but it's not there.

Ever since that time I can't forget it. I read about people experience with demons, and I found a strong call to a specific words, 'soulmate'.

The call getting stronger and I feel restless, when I working, browsing, writing, drawing, want to sleep, and when I woke up, I keep remember about this call.
Today I found out who is him after I woke up, a son from one of dark lord. Probably I'm wrong, so I looked at many demon sigil, and see one of it looks right, but wrong at the same time. Then I looked at the dark lord sigil that calling me out, and they are similar D: just a two different component but similar! It's really amazing that I can find the right sigil even though this is the first time I take a good look at demon sigils.

well.. maybe tomorrow I'll get more info about him, as I feel like I'm getting closer to him. but..

one of my friend warning me to not welcome this call, probably because his bad experience with BA. For him, son of dark lord is surely BA and wont bring any good things to keeper. But still I said to him, that at the first time I dive into this spirit keeping world, I don't even consider to keep WA, because I believe DA is my way lol and, not all demon is BA, right? Well... son of dark lord surely very dark and black tho..... x'D

I also had a friend who had many demon companions. He told me, with demon is simply respect and ask nicely, and I should be fine. Hearing his story, I simply know that.... I totally want a connection with demons. Not to an angel, or any WA beings lol

I know I'm ready.... what do you think? Any advice? I never keep or interact with demon before, but I totally want to welcome this call.
I only need to wait my payday x'D

and.. actually it's hurt my heart to ignore this call :< sigh..

*I don't know maybe I should post this under black arts? oh well..

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

FenOL wrote:and, not all demon is BA, right? Well... son of dark lord surely very dark and black tho..... x'D
Yes and depends on the son and the dark lord.
FenOL wrote: I know I'm ready.... what do you think? Any advice? I never keep or interact with demon before, but I totally want to welcome this call.
That's purely your decision. If you know you're ready, why do you ask?
FenOL wrote:I don't know maybe I should post this under black arts? oh well..
No

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

You're probably going to find extremely varying opinions in reference to your question. Some believe it's best not to get involved with spirits that have the potential to go that far on the dark side of DA or BA, and others believe that if you feel you can handle it you should go for it. Honestly speaking though, no matter which side you find yourself on, remember that keeping any spirit of a darker nature is a large responsibility and should not be taken lightly (not that I think you are obviously, seems you are putting a lot of thought into it after all). If you decide to go that route I highly recommend asking the conjurer a lot of questions and taking a little longer to make the decision than you usually would. Also recommend going with a reputable seller, but that almost goes without saying.
With that out of the way, personally I believe there are demons or spirits on the darker end of the spectrum that are an extremely good fit for certain individuals. I mean if you consider it, all spirits or entities are individuals as well, but that also goes the other way. The way they think or consider situations may be VASTLY different than anything you have encountered before. If nothing else ask if it would be possible to have them visit you before you make the decision as well. I know several practitioners are open to the idea of this, especially with demons or spirits of a darker nature. I've even heard of some telling people they cannot sell them the entity/spirit because they aren't ready for it (in a nice manner obviously). At the end of the day only you can make this decision, just do everything you can to make sure it is an informed and well thought-out decision, and of course that it is what you truly want or need.

Know grass moving.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
FenOL wrote: I know I'm ready.... what do you think? Any advice? I never keep or interact with demon before, but I totally want to welcome this call.
That's purely your decision. If you know you're ready, why do you ask?
nothing wrong by asking it :D but thanks for responding~
Goady wrote:You're probably going to find extremely varying opinions in reference to your question. Some believe it's best not to get involved with spirits that have the potential to go that far on the dark side of DA or BA, and others believe that if you feel you can handle it you should go for it. Honestly speaking though, no matter which side you find yourself on, remember that keeping any spirit of a darker nature is a large responsibility and should not be taken lightly (not that I think you are obviously, seems you are putting a lot of thought into it after all). If you decide to go that route I highly recommend asking the conjurer a lot of questions and taking a little longer to make the decision than you usually would. Also recommend going with a reputable seller, but that almost goes without saying.
With that out of the way, personally I believe there are demons or spirits on the darker end of the spectrum that are an extremely good fit for certain individuals. I mean if you consider it, all spirits or entities are individuals as well, but that also goes the other way. The way they think or consider situations may be VASTLY different than anything you have encountered before. If nothing else ask if it would be possible to have them visit you before you make the decision as well. I know several practitioners are open to the idea of this, especially with demons or spirits of a darker nature. I've even heard of some telling people they cannot sell them the entity/spirit because they aren't ready for it (in a nice manner obviously). At the end of the day only you can make this decision, just do everything you can to make sure it is an informed and well thought-out decision, and of course that it is what you truly want or need.
yeah, I'm saving so that I can go with the reputable seller >_< already had in mind with who I'll go for.

About visit.. I'm not sure but when I meditate yesterday, I feel that he is with me. But I don't feel any dark energy or something powerful, but simply like an energy that is suppose to be with me. I'll try to meditate and look into him more for sure. And he surely already enter my dream, that's why I can know who is him.
Again... is it bad to invite such an unbound beings? D: I keep inviting him because I want to know about him more.. so far, no bad things happen tho..
and really many thanks for the advice >w<

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

i have a few demons some of them are ment to be pretty hardcore ba but ive not really seen any of the scary stuff people warn u about in fact if someone has got some scary ones up for a visit ime interested in meeting one

spirits lots
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

FenOL wrote: Again... is it bad to invite such an unbound beings? D: I keep inviting him because I want to know about him more.. so far, no bad things happen tho..
It can be, if it turns out to be a trickster, which is what conjurers weed out when conjuring beings. So you might have to get contingency plans for when things go bad. Like learn protection/banishing.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:i have a few demons some of them are ment to be pretty hardcore ba but ive not really seen any of the scary stuff people warn u about in fact if someone has got some scary ones up for a visit ime interested in meeting one
guess it's really depend on the keeper and the demons :D but I totally don't want any scary things lol but wait, demon is scary duh D: oh wait, my friend said his demon rarely show the true form with him. So I guess I'll be alright lol
Aprophis wrote:
FenOL wrote: Again... is it bad to invite such an unbound beings? D: I keep inviting him because I want to know about him more.. so far, no bad things happen tho..
It can be, if it turns out to be a trickster, which is what conjurers weed out when conjuring beings. So you might have to get contingency plans for when things go bad. Like learn protection/banishing.
I know basic protection, but not banishing :(
yeah, hope it's not a trickster

Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis pretty much summed it up, spirits or entities pretending to be something they are not is always the key concern when stepping onto this path. That's not saying something will definitely go wrong obviously, just making sure you are prepared in case it does. It's always exciting to explore something new, whether it be a new relationship, a new experience, or anything else really, but also need to consider when we are doing something new sometimes we tend to miss steps that more experienced people know to take. Unbound entities or spirits are not restricted by any contract, or binding, which means they CAN be more dangerous than what we as spirit keepers usually deal with. Also the main reason why it's important to read over information provided by those more experienced and take the appropriate steps. There are many, many threads here from people that keep demons, and others by those who actually conjure and work with them on a regular basis. I'd suggest reading over a few of those just to make sure all your bases are covered.

Know grass moving.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:
Aprophis wrote: That's purely your decision. If you know you're ready, why do you ask?
nothing wrong by asking it :D but thanks for responding~
It's not wrong per se, but there's a perspective that if you still need to ask, it means you're not prepared..

For example, this:
FenOL wrote: .. but I totally don't want any scary things lol but wait, demon is scary duh D: oh wait, my friend said his demon rarely show the true form with him. So I guess I'll be alright lol
and this:
FenOL wrote: Again... is it bad to invite such an unbound beings?
and this:
FenOL wrote:I know basic protection, but not banishing :(
yeah, hope it's not a trickster
Some would perceive these as not prepared : /

And as Goady, there are many threads about the subject. It might be a good idea to check them out as well as other references (books, forum, etc.), learn everything, work on all the scenarios and what ifs, be prepared for anything yet expect nothing (mitigate all risks but keep an open mind).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

spent some time scouring the forum for decent protection articles and came up with the following:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... protection
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... on#p114129
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ion#p95858
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... protection
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... on#p176873
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... on#p339471

you should be able to learn a good bit from those, some of them are different approaches to the same topics, some are from members that haven't been around for years. Honestly a lot of the best knowledge on this forum is posts from quite a long time ago. Don't forget to occasionally check old posts as well as new when searching for info. There are also some seminars around the forums from chat parties over the years with some awesome info in them in general as well. 2 years ago or so I could have linked more quality info from memory, but taking several hiatuses from CH forum over the years has led to me forgetting a lot of the topic titles. This should be sufficient though.

Know grass moving.

Return to “Dark Arts”