Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Aprophis wrote:
fundude53 wrote:you talking about forced bindings. i would never have a binding that is forced it must be a true agreement between the companion and the spirit/entity/demon.

who would want to force a demon to bind to you against its will now that really is asking for trouble
No, I'm not, some beings pretend wanting the contract and agreeing to it, knowing they will break it later, maybe for the customer to feel safe. Or they just don't give a crap and just get bound for the fun of it, to see how much they get away with.
There are probably many reasons one can come up with for that behaviour.

And some things you have to bind because you can't get rid of them easily and if they were free they would only cause damage. Not everyone wants to watch as BA go running around killing people.
yes you make a very good point there thank you for reminding me why they call it the black arts
not very often someone make me say ho my god hes right.

spirits lots
bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Is Chouki still a member here? She posted quite a bit about her experiences with an unbound. If it's possible, read her posts before you jump in blindly.

Read ALL of Ash's posts and warnings about demon keeping.

Check the reputation of your chosen conjurer here on CH. If they don't come with good recommendations, ask questions about them on the forums.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I will not work with unbound, but thanks for the warning bushbeach :D and my chosen conjurer got nice reputation here.

btw I want to ask to anyone that reading this post.
is it possible that my spirits scaring me by giving bad vision and a little hurt(a bites)+fear?
I feel like.. they are asking 'are you truly ready to welcome him? he could be scarier than us.' lol
maybe I should hold this call for a month or two, to make sure that I have enough experience. Their action totally opened my eyes more than any comments about how bad something (I don't want to said demon) can destroy someone life lol

damn, I love them, after giving me such a warning and fear, they pour me with love x'D I surely need to ask their advice FIRST next time lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

She said Angie/angeldark/angiepason. Should be easy enough to find reviews here.
I read about her first before purchasing her advertised binding.
Since joining S&S, I've been chatting with a new friend who has also spoken positively of Angie.
I've felt comfortable with my new companion.
I also have an interest in demons, particularly Lilith and Marbas. S&S is great and can help you learn a lot. Angie should be able to give you good info too about your particular conjure.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote: btw I want to ask to anyone that reading this post.
is it possible that my spirits scaring me by giving bad vision and a little hurt(a bites)+fear?
I feel like.. they are asking 'are you truly ready to welcome him? he could be scarier than us.' lol
maybe I should hold this call for a month or two, to make sure that I have enough experience. Their action totally opened my eyes more than any comments about how bad something (I don't want to said demon) can destroy someone life lol
\

It's not unusual for some spirits or entities to test house rules or test the limits to see how you react, perhaps they were trying to emulate this behavior? Another trait of certain DA spirits is giving nightmares as well, some even enjoy causing fear in others as well. These types are usually noted in their descriptions or in the info you receive before you make a decision, but they do exist. It really just comes back to acknowledging what we as spirit keepers know to be true; spirit keeping in general can be considered a responsibility of sorts. Every responsibility comes with it's own set of parameters. As i said before though, personally I believe you should take all the time you need to make this decision. If they are trying to connect i'm sure they already understand you have your own set of circumstances and things you need to do to make sure you are ready. Nothing to feel self-conscious or bad about, just how things have to be sometimes. They will understand, and if they don't then it's not really your problem at that point, its theirs.

Know grass moving.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I got one demon lady with me and she will be the only one.
Its all up to you Fenol but you will need to work on more advanced shielding , banishing and maybe protective spirits attuned to the demon. If it gets out of hand then you should be prepared.
Is it a jealous tupe of demon ? So you dont get any conflict in your spirit family since not all will accept a demon .

WubbaLubbaDubDub
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Goady wrote: It's not unusual for some spirits or entities to test house rules or test the limits to see how you react, perhaps they were trying to emulate this behavior? Another trait of certain DA spirits is giving nightmares as well, some even enjoy causing fear in others as well. These types are usually noted in their descriptions or in the info you receive before you make a decision, but they do exist. It really just comes back to acknowledging what we as spirit keepers know to be true; spirit keeping in general can be considered a responsibility of sorts. Every responsibility comes with it's own set of parameters. As i said before though, personally I believe you should take all the time you need to make this decision. If they are trying to connect i'm sure they already understand you have your own set of circumstances and things you need to do to make sure you are ready. Nothing to feel self-conscious or bad about, just how things have to be sometimes. They will understand, and if they don't then it's not really your problem at that point, its theirs.
Thanks Goady, I know my companion can give me nightmare, but that's only when I requested it. I believe this is another way they are trying to ask me if I'm ready or not, and remembering me the responsibility. And of course, I have my own reason to respond to this calling other than simply want to accept it.
Wulfke wrote:I got one demon lady with me and she will be the only one.
Its all up to you Fenol but you will need to work on more advanced shielding , banishing and maybe protective spirits attuned to the demon. If it gets out of hand then you should be prepared.
Is it a jealous tupe of demon ? So you dont get any conflict in your spirit family since not all will accept a demon .
Yeah, I'll be getting more protective spirits soon before welcoming him :D I don't know his personality yet, but for now both spirits with me is fine with my decision.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
mysterio
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: mysterio

Hi FenOL,
Yes Angie is great, be sure to tell her it's your first Demon and be specific with what you are looking for.
I have a couple of Demoness Entities from other sellers but they are both DA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Dark Arts”