Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bumping!

Any news about you people who did the Azazel Surgery? How it evolved after so many months?

I hope i can do it next month, i would love to hear about your new experiences,hehe!

1hg

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Chouki wrote:Bumping!

Any news about you people who did the Azazel Surgery? How it evolved after so many months?

I hope i can do it next month, i would love to hear about your new experiences,hehe!

1hg
It's been over 5 months for me and nothing. I had a headache for a week right after and during that week my dream recall improved but it was short lived. I say save your money and take your time to develop your 3rd eye naturally.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

You still have to work to strengthen things, say you can't walk someone performs surgery to give you the ability, it is successful, now you don't go through the therapy to learn how, do you say the surgery failed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
User470
active contributor
active contributor

MrBeefy83 wrote:

1hg
It's been over 5 months for me and nothing. I had a headache for a week right after and during that week my dream recall improved but it was short lived. I say save your money and take your time to develop your 3rd eye naturally.
Thank you for the advice Mr.beefy, sorry you feel it doesn't worked for you, it is certainly a large sum of money for just some dreams and a headache. I hope it will still improve something for you in the future!^^

The problems with spells/attunements is that it is a Russian roulette, you never know what will happens, we can only expect to have some kind of result.

I did the one with Akelta and Lord Uphir, it gave excellent results in the same month, but there is no evidence i will have same results and even better with Azazel , i can only give my money and belive, and for 275$ i hope it will be not a failure!^^

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Chouki wrote:
MrBeefy83 wrote:

1hg
Thank you for the advice Mr.beefy, sorry you feel it doesn't worked for you, it is certainly a large sum of money for just some dreams and a headache. I hope it will still improve something for you in the future!^^

The problems with spells/attunements is that it is a Russian roulette, you never know what will happens, we can only expect to have some kind of result.

I did the one with Akelta and Lord Uphir, it gave excellent results in the same month, but there is no evidence i will have same results and even better with Azazel , i can only give my money and belive, and for 275$ i hope it will be not a failure!^^
I also had Lord Uphir's working done a month ago. I haven't noticed anything from it. If you had great results maybe you'll have some good ones with Azazel as well. Everyone is different. For me nothing worked for my 3rd eye. I'll just keep working on it myself.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Satan is a big guy. I think that if he really wanted to give me wisdom and power, he wouldn't need to wait for me to pay someone on the internet.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

MrBeefy83 wrote:
Chouki wrote:
MrBeefy83 wrote:

1hg

I also had Lord Uphir's working done a month ago. I haven't noticed anything from it. If you had great results maybe you'll have some good ones with Azazel as well. Everyone is different. For me nothing worked for my 3rd eye. I'll just keep working on it myself.
Whatever happens only personal work gives true results, this kind of attunement will only reveal or de-block the energy we have already put in motion, and helps this same energy to travel more easily to the "right" places,hehe!

As you know, their are in no way a complete necessity in our path, you can keep your money,haha!^^

I did several attunement and spells, but i only saw true results after 11 months in to spirit keeping, and like yours, my 3rd eye is having hard time waking fully,lol, ( it is as lazy as it's owner,rofl!)

As example, i have several spelled items from CH, i can feel some, and some of them, it's like there is nothing inside,lol, i only feel the results, but i don't feel the presence of the item, and for other ones nothing happens!^^

Like you said, we are all different, it's our strength and our curse, lmao!^^

Btw, it's time for me to go to the adult sessions tell about our home progress! :mrgreen:

bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0

I made great progress from the Upper surgery with Akelta. I also did the exercises. Well worth it. Doing it with Azazel might introduce different energies, and that should theoretically produce a different result.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

bushbeachboy wrote:I made great progress from the Upper surgery with Akelta. I also did the exercises. Well worth it. Doing it with Azazel might introduce different energies, and that should theoretically produce a different result.
Yes the one with Akelta did incredible results to me too, i got in the same night of the surgery something that i was waiting for so long, i couldn't believe it!

That is the reason i wanted the one with Azazel so much, what could happen this time? maybe that will be the big deal, or maybe not, yet i want to try ^^

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

What if I already got my third eye opened from somone else but didn't really see tesults, should I not get the surgery from Azazel?

Return to “Seller Review”