You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

This question linger on me for a long time...

they are still alive... so they can die, right?
is it possible that they can die while still have a binding with us? *well I know human lifespan is short than any other races but who knows..
then, do the binding broke after it? or they will continue with us...as spirits?
if they can die, can we know it the moment they died?

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

FenOL wrote:This question linger on me for a long time...

they are still alive... so they can die, right?
is it possible that they can die while still have a binding with us? *well I know human lifespan is short than any other races but who knows..
then, do the binding broke after it? or they will continue with us...as spirits?
if they can die, can we know it the moment they died?
Yes
Depends on the binding.
Only if someone tells you or you witness their death or their spirits pop up with you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

so if the entity that I bind with is die, then if no one tells me, I'll simply lost connection with them without warning, is it? D:
if that's happen, can the conjurer check it? well.... it should can, right?

so there is the possibility that their spirits might check us out even after die huh..
thank you Aprophis~

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

Yup, they can die. Think the binding will be still there I think depend on how the conjurer bind them, unless the entity got his/her soul destroyed, he/she will come back as a spirit.

Soul destroy = cease to exist.. 2ded 2ded 2ded

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
Indigo Pixie
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

All spirits that are non human are entities and therefore ''living''. The term spirit is only correct for humans that have left this world but most conjurers use the word spirit to help people understand that the entities in their shop are not in this physical realm but a astral level. This information came from a very reputable conjurer and it just makes sense. :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Indigo Pixie wrote:All spirits that are non human are entities and therefore ''living''. The term spirit is only correct for humans that have left this world but most conjurers use the word spirit to help people understand that the entities in their shop are not in this physical realm but a astral level. This information came from a very reputable conjurer and it just makes sense. :)
Yes, but different conjurers may use different terms and understanding. It is a good idea to verify to the conjurers about this before you place an order.
CH, for example, uses this for spirits vs living entities:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
Therefore, all the spirits listed in the store are not living anymore, while all living entities are still living.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

chenchen wrote:Yup, they can die. Think the binding will be still there I think depend on how the conjurer bind them, unless the entity got his/her soul destroyed, he/she will come back as a spirit.

Soul destroy = cease to exist.. 2ded 2ded 2ded
The soul is separate to the spirit...so if you remove the soul, the spirit (essence) will still be there meaning you won't "cease to exist".

If the soul is no longer, then that would indicate you won't reincarnate anymore.

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

FenOL wrote:so if the entity that I bind with is die, then if no one tells me, I'll simply lost connection with them without warning, is it? D:

Yes.

if that's happen, can the conjurer check it? well.... it should can, right?

Yes.

so there is the possibility that their spirits might check us out even after die huh..
thank you Aprophis~

According to CH, when a person dies you have to wait at least a year before you can get a binding of their spirit. It may be the same time you'd need to wait before you can get a binding of the living entity that is now deceased, or longer...you'd need to speak to your conjurer to verify that. But I'd be wary of any conjurer who would bind the spirit of an entity right after they have passed away...

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Darkwing is correct. That particular seller may do things a bit differently, but that doesn't mean it's true for all sellers, or even most sellers. Generally, spirits advertised as spirits, should be spirits (any being who has died and become a spirit), and any entity advertised as an entity should be an entity (a living being).

Amore
neophyte
neophyte

I contacted the CH Helpdesk about the living entities they bind and asked about what would happen to the binding after the living entity dies, and this is what they said:

"For Living Entities after they die, the binding becomes a connection to the spirit of the entity."

"When a human companion/keeper dies, the binding of a living entity or spirit is broken, unless you request otherwise. Some people add it to their notes, or in their profile, as to what they would like to happen to their spirits after they pass away."

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson

Return to “Living Entities”