active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Chouki wrote:Hello Kebbras,

Any news about your case? have you find something effective to help you?

I hope you are doing well,

Chouki.
OMG Netheran posted the case, so sorry about my mistake!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Chouki wrote: OMG Netheran posted the case, so sorry about my mistake!
You can rest easy knowing that noone will ever forgive you for that! 3|D

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
kebbrass
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
Chouki wrote:Hello Kebbras,

Any news about your case? have you find something effective to help you?

I hope you are doing well,

Chouki.
OMG Netheran posted the case, so sorry about my mistake!
yep I won't forgive u 1bg hehehe just kidding, no problem chouki :D

=======================

I hope Netheran will soon find the answer to his problem tho.

I have a theory about this kind of situation, in my country, Indonesia, this is called Santet. It's a kind of cursed you sent through a black magic practitioner usually, it's in form of wicked and bad spirit. The point of the curse is to break the mental, a business, marriage , or even end someone's life.

If it's true Netheran is cursed / santet, then the only way to end the curse is to asked the sender of the curse to stop it. Protections from spirits are not too effective, maybe it can help for few days, but trust me, they're coming with more and more power, because the spirit can call his/her friends to help them, until the contract between the spirit and practitioner is fulfilled.

For protection purpose, I will reccomend Netheran few things, it's up to you if you want to try it or not. It's just a belief of my local people :

1. sleep on the floor with a mattress (note : the height of the mattress should not 15 cm or more.) The theory is negative spirits are filled with negative energy, our earth are on the side of negative, so they can't touch you when you're on the floor. (idk if this worked, it's on my local forum, never felt cursed tho xD, because God protects me 24/7 and I had a fierce dragon :D )

2. Yellow bamboo plant. put this around your house. idk the theory, but the locals believe, it can protect you from negative energy.

I hope this can help tho. cheers!

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I think the thing is attached to my chakras. When I placed a cast iron skillet (only iron i had) on my chest in an attempt to try and shield myself, I felt 2 distinct warmths rush to my head, like they were trying to flee. i also covered the sacral chakra and that seemed to subdue the tentacles for a time.

Last night after doing this thing induced burning sensations over my body and kept me awake all night. I have tried the power of positive thinking, but this thing has the ability to induce stress and depression, I can FEEL it going after my chakras and soon i am followed by depression.

What do I do now if its getting worse?!

kebbrass
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

Netheran wrote:I think the thing is attached to my chakras. When I placed a cast iron skillet (only iron i had) on my chest in an attempt to try and shield myself, I felt 2 distinct warmths rush to my head, like they were trying to flee. i also covered the sacral chakra and that seemed to subdue the tentacles for a time.

Last night after doing this thing induced burning sensations over my body and kept me awake all night. I have tried the power of positive thinking, but this thing has the ability to induce stress and depression, I can FEEL it going after my chakras and soon i am followed by depression.

You are far stronger than that creature
try contact your local paranormals. Ask them to mediate between you and that creature.

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

[/quote]
1. sleep on the floor with a mattress (note : the height of the mattress should not 15 cm or more.) The theory is negative spirits are filled with negative energy, our earth are on the side of negative, so they can't touch you when you're on the floor. (idk if this worked, it's on my local forum, never felt cursed tho xD, because God protects me 24/7 and I had a fierce dragon :D )
[/quote]
This sounds like a method of grounding. It might not always work depending on the type of problems though. Many people in Japan sleep in futon, and some of them still have problems : /

[/quote]
2. Yellow bamboo plant. put this around your house. idk the theory, but the locals believe, it can protect you from negative energy.
[/quote]
Bamboo is one plant considered to be good luck and warding evil from many cultures. There are many in Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples, and in New Year people put bamboo in front of the front door.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
User470
active contributor
active contributor

Aprophis wrote:
Chouki wrote: OMG Netheran posted the case, so sorry about my mistake!
You can rest easy knowing that noone will ever forgive you for that! 3|D
That why this cat is in a box, it is mean! ::rofl::

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Netheran wrote:I think the thing is attached to my chakras. When I placed a cast iron skillet (only iron i had) on my chest in an attempt to try and shield myself, I felt 2 distinct warmths rush to my head, like they were trying to flee. i also covered the sacral chakra and that seemed to subdue the tentacles for a time.

hello there,hehe!^^

I wanted to ask, have you thought about a Kundalini raising?

Because if it wake and you was already depressed before, or living a unbalanced life even if it is not your fault, all kind of strange and dark stuff can happens.

Last time a read about a guy that had it waked like that, he called a medium, and the medium was scared because he saw a huge snake against his spine, and the snake was made of lava, and was like "burning" his chakras, yugh!

And the sensation of no stopping throbbing, along with dark voices telling you "kill you" or " i will kill" you, and the depressed feeling, it all can be part of a Kundalini that is having hard time to open a path to the crown charkra, due to unbalances of all kinds.

I thought about that because you have tell to not have any medical problems.

I had the same problem as you last year, but that was less intense then yours, i called kelistarian to check, and he did a work in my root chakra, and i was at peace for several months...till those lasts 2 months where it have begin again, because of stress and some emotional pain.

Right now, i am waiting for Charles answer, i could take 2 of his services for healing and cleansing, because when we are at this state of mind, we attracts all kind of unbounds, and they are not there to play nice with you, and it can happens even when we have a army of protective spirits ( 36 guys at home)

Last year it was like that for me: intense pleasure for several days, then intense depressed feelings after pleasure for nearly same several days,( with dark thoughts in my mind) like something was giving me pleasure then it would let me exhausted, like something that comes to excites you, then steal all your sexual energy, then let you tired and depressed, ugh!

Well, i was really thinking about some nasty incubus that i would had invite home in some astral travel and was not conscious of it, gosh!

Like all other people have already advised you, that would be good to discover what kind of energy this stuff is feeding from you, then don't give it to it anymore!

More easy to say then to do, but know lots of people are here and wants to help you how they can, you are not alone on it!^^

Please let us update!

1hg

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I recommend going back through this thread from the beginning and seeing if there are suggestions you haven't tried yet. There are a lot of ideas in this thread, and I don't think all of them have been used yet.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I can imagine at some point if the issue really is as bad as it sounds, that you'd be advised to commit to a certain technique - using a particular method over a period of days or weeks. Rather than just trying it, and giving up when it doesn't seem to work right away.

Netheran, are you following through with Ash's advice and updating them via HelpDesk? They asked that you do so and it would likely be in your best interest, unless/until they say there's nothing more they can do.

Also, you said you were checked by a doctor for physical issues and ruled that out; have you been to a doctor to check for any psychological abnormalities? I don't believe I read any mention of this.
People hate to entertain the possibility that they are different mentally/emotionally and this may be the root of their issue, but it's nothing to resist (and really needn't be stigmatized).
I don't disbelieve that something paranormal is going on with you, but a.) a mental disturbance/sensitivity can exacerbate or be triggered by a paranormal instance/'attack', making it more complex;
and b.) it's always a potential that the cause stems solely from you - occasionally an untreated disorder or severe episode can transform itself, disassociate itself as something greater.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”