You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Magitech Johnathon

Hello everyone. This is my first post here, so forgive me if I've posted in the wrong section.

But over the course of the past 3 days. I have been reconnecting with an old friend. A female sanguine vampire named M. She's a french vampire from one of my past lives. She's been communicating with me since 2008. Shape shifting into various video game characters, and even original characters I've designed in order to communicate with me.

Over the past 72 hours. I've established a proper connection with her, and I was overwhelmed with her energy. Boy let me tell you. It was a rush. When I was talking with her. I could barely sit still. I was so excited to reunite with her, and could barely contain my excite me. M was equally excited to reconnect with me.

As of today, I'm finally getting used to her energy. Its no where near overwhelming as it was about 3 days ago. But now that I've opened up to her. I've definitely noticed some changes. She's constantly nibbling on my neck. Which I absolutely love. She's also filling my mind with images and visions, which I enjoy as well.

I'm so happy that I've finally allowed her to reconnect with me. Before this all started. I was a bit weary about delving into the world of the paranormal and spirit keeping. But I just got to the point where I got tired of resisting the call, and gave into it. Boy I'm glad I did. Because reconnecting with M has simply transformed my life.

Sorry if my post was too long. But I was so excited to experience this, that I had to share it with you guys. Thank you for reading my post.

French Sanguine Vampire - M
Succubus - K
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

What a wonderful read! I'm so happy that you have gotten to connect with M again! it just shows that our friends never leave us (even through lifetimes!) and are always by our side 1ht

Thank you for sharing your experience Samurai_John 1lt

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Samurai_John
new here
new here

Athena Winter wrote:What a wonderful read! I'm so happy that you have gotten to connect with M again! it just shows that our friends never leave us (even through lifetimes!) and are always by our side 1ht

Thank you for sharing your experience Samurai_John 1lt
You're very welcome, and thank you for your kind words. We're more than friends, more like a lifelong loving companion. My connection with her is strong, and I feel her every passing moment. Its allowed me to embark on a new journey. She couldn't have picked a better time to reunite with me. Because I'm actually recovering from severe anxiety, and she's giving me a new confidence. :)

Succubus - K
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1h Great experience, I just love it! Thanks for sharing and all the best for you and your vampire friend!

Samurai_John
new here
new here

lucyseward wrote:1h Great experience, I just love it! Thanks for sharing and all the best for you and your vampire friend!
You're very welcome. M and I really appreciate these kind words. We're very happy to be back together. :)

Succubus - K
Samurai_John
new here
new here

So, over the course of reconnecting with M. She's shared a lot of things that she likes in this current life. For example, M is completely obsessed with the video game series known as castlevania.

If you're not familiar with it. Its a side scrolling action game. Often staring the Belmont family. A legacy of vampire hunters who hunt down Dracula. Who's castle reappears every so many years. M says she loves it because you're hunting evil vampires. Her favorite game in the series is Casltevania: Symphony of the night. Where you play as Dracula's son, Alucard. Alucard is a good vampire, and doesn't agree with his fathers ways.

Its pretty cool having M share this with me. Because I spoil her by listening to music from her favorite video games. The best part. Pretty much all the games she likes watching me play. I love too. So its a mutual bond, and I'm enjoying her company quite a lot.

Thanks for letting me share this with you, and thank you for reading. <3

Succubus - K

Return to “Vampire”