active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Now i will talk about a subject that really is serious and that i think is still happening to me right now .

I already posted about what happened to me , short story : I was controlled for 3 years by negative energies and maybe bad entities , i stopped spirit keeping and took back since January .

You can see my story here : http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... na#p637099

I took a Power Angel and thought it would stop but the thing is that since yesterday i fear that my relationship with my power angel was only a disguise and that behind hide was a powerful being / demon.

What i fear now is that i have been dealing with a demon and that i don't even realize until now .

During these months i was dealing with things that was not me at all , i searched on the internet and i saw that what's happenning to me is in fact a demon attack and this for 9 months .

Here are the symptoms that i have :

-Thinking thoughts which are “not like you” or which “seem to come from somewhere else” or which “come out of the blue”.
-Sudden depression. Sometimes the depression is severe, sometimes it is very subtle.
- Feeling like suicide, like life is not worth living or wondering why you are here.
-Feelings of hopelessness.
-Feeling like someone or something else is controlling you. You may feel controlled all the time or only some of the time.
-Feeling like someone or something is pressuring you to do certain acts.
-Feeling something touch you, scratch you, or otherwise attack you.
-Hearing one or multiple voices in your head that are negative, persuasive, or commanding you to do something. For example, hearing a voice persuade you that a certain friend should be avoided, or asking you to let them “in” to your life in some way.
- Personality changes. For example, someone stays at home all the time when they used to be very gregarious.
-Feeling attacked when others do not see or experience anything. Sometimes this feeling of being attacked may come with physical pain that is medically inexplicable. Usually it will come with psychological pain of some sort – terror or anguish for example.

Why i didn't see this earlier ? First because the reasons the being was giving was "for my best " , he did all this control to "harden myself" to see how many shades the control of the mind can take. It said my spirit beings are not here , and that it will call them back when i will be ready .

When your mind is controlled , you become "blind" , i don't know how to explain but you see things physically , you see everything actions you make but when you realize that everything is due to control , you see more clearly .

These symptoms can be associated with Schizophrenia and look like it, which to tell the truth i have been diagnosticated . The thing is that i had in my family no one who had this sickness , and what happened to me 3 years ago was at the same time of when i started to go into spirit keeping .
Of course , this sickness is known and cannot be taken lightly because people have this and it's known medically.

Right now , i take medicine and i regurlary have appointement with a psychanalist . But deep down i know it CANNOT be in any way schizophrenia because , the experiences i have cannot be explained at all by science or medical fields .

I contacted the conjurer because i thought that it could come from the power angel ( i thought for 9 months it was him) to take it back . Because Mind control is very tiring , i'm exhausted mentally and i wanted to stop feeling like that.

I ordered a reading yesterday ( i wish i did that earlier) to know , to be really sure , 100% sure that the being that was with me for 9 months is really my power angel or another that pass as him. I await the answer now .

Now i'm almost sure that maybe i'm in a dangerous situation right now .

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I'm sorry to hear that : ( Hope you're going to be alright.

But one thing: how did you know it's a demon?
There are other entities who might be harmful, referring to this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 89&t=34975

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:I'm sorry to hear that : ( Hope you're going to be alright.

But one thing: how did you know it's a demon?
There are other entities who might be harmful, referring to this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 89&t=34975
I just read the thread you put darkwing , and well it's true that Magnolia is right .
I said demon because it's the thing that look the more of what i describe . And i have been educated in a christian way so it's the thing i thought instantly without thinking.

Maybe it's something else , another type of entity , i don't know really . I investigate that for the moment and i have to get rid of this thing quickly .

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Here is the complete mantra of Kuan Yin, who heals, protects, advises, and helps:
Just say this in the morning and just before you go to sleep.

Here is the Complete Kuan Yin Mantra:

NA-MO PAO KUAN YIN CHUNG.

NA-MO YEN KUAN YIN HU.

NA-MO NENG KUAN YIN CHING.

NA-MO-NOU KUAN YIN.

NA-MO-MO-TI KUAN YIN.

MO NA-YEH I KUAN YIN.

NA-MO LIU LI KUAN YIN.

. IN MO-LO-TO KUAN YIN.

. NA-MO KE LI KUAN YIN.

. NA-MO KUAN YIN LIU SHIH.

. . NA-MO P'u PEI KUAN YIN.
NA-MO LANG MA FU KUAN YIN.

. IN MO-HO CHANG KUAN YIN.

JU-ON MO I KUAN YIN.

. NA-MO PU ERH KUAN YIN.

. NA-MO Ch'ih LIEN HUA KUAN YIN.

NA-SA SHUI MO KUAN YIN.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That's very kind of you to provide!

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

The Styx Group wrote:Here is the complete mantra of Kuan Yin, who heals, protects, advises, and helps:
Just say this in the morning and just before you go to sleep.

Here is the Complete Kuan Yin Mantra:

NA-MO PAO KUAN YIN CHUNG.

NA-MO YEN KUAN YIN HU.

NA-MO NENG KUAN YIN CHING.

NA-MO-NOU KUAN YIN.

NA-MO-MO-TI KUAN YIN.

MO NA-YEH I KUAN YIN.

NA-MO LIU LI KUAN YIN.

. IN MO-LO-TO KUAN YIN.

. NA-MO KE LI KUAN YIN.

. NA-MO KUAN YIN LIU SHIH.

. . NA-MO P'u PEI KUAN YIN.
NA-MO LANG MA FU KUAN YIN.

. IN MO-HO CHANG KUAN YIN.

JU-ON MO I KUAN YIN.

. NA-MO PU ERH KUAN YIN.

. NA-MO Ch'ih LIEN HUA KUAN YIN.

NA-SA SHUI MO KUAN YIN.
Thanks i will try it tonight

bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte

Also look at: Major Depressive Disorder; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

In general the medical profession don't like to admit that Fibromyalgia is real. You will likely need to seek treatment from a natural health practitioner.

Read 'Psychic Self-Defense' by Dion Fortune. It's available as a free PDF. Just Google it.

And a big thank you to Caiyros for the mantra. Don't just try it, do it with feeling and belief, and keep doing it daily as directed.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Update :

I did a reading after posting and the answer was that it was not an evil presence at my side but an angelic presence : it was my power angel all this time .

The conjurer said that it was an angel "more aligned with Jehova to such a point" , a type that is "RAW light , not like a pleasant illumination but a burning light" .

Meaning that he's the type to "burn a city to ashes " if he needed too . So he made me going insane like an evil one could have led me to but by this pressure he wanted to force me to see what was wrong .
Every reasons and even persons who would have lived my situation would have since long ago sent it back . The one who did the reading said that he was not really a good match with me . And i kind of agree with this .

BUT , I , for now don't sent it back . Because , i think that he could help me . The intention is good the means are not , i even think that is kind of "dangerous" if he's capable of doing all that .
I put him into a trial period where i could clearly see if in the long term it could work . I have to analyze , think thoroughly about sending him back . I don't want to take a decision lightly , i have to consider every reasons , point of view etc...

So for now i'm testing to see if it could match . But if i see that it's not possible , i will send him back directly.

I wanted to let you know about what was happening right now in my life. To let you know that not every angels are like what i thought : kind , supportive and all . That there is types that have the same caracteristics as him : straight to what is good or bad .

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Nienna wrote:Update :

I did a reading after posting and the answer was that it was not an evil presence at my side but an angelic presence : it was my power angel all this time .

The conjurer said that it was an angel "more aligned with Jehova to such a point" , a type that is "RAW light , not like a pleasant illumination but a burning light" .

Meaning that he's the type to "burn a city to ashes " if he needed too . So he made me going insane like an evil one could have led me to but by this pressure he wanted to force me to see what was wrong .
Every reasons and even persons who would have lived my situation would have since long ago sent it back . The one who did the reading said that he was not really a good match with me . And i kind of agree with this .

BUT , I , for now don't sent it back . Because , i think that he could help me . The intention is good the means are not , i even think that is kind of "dangerous" if he's capable of doing all that .
I put him into a trial period where i could clearly see if in the long term it could work . I have to analyze , think thoroughly about sending him back . I don't want to take a decision lightly , i have to consider every reasons , point of view etc...

So for now i'm testing to see if it could match . But if i see that it's not possible , i will send him back directly.

I wanted to let you know about what was happening right now in my life. To let you know that not every angels are like what i thought : kind , supportive and all . That there is types that have the same caracteristics as him : straight to what is good or bad .
you could always have him re homed ask the angel if he would prefer that he should have a say in this too i think

spirits lots
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

No wonder he has ties with Yehova, the situation kind of reminds me of beat up wives, "I know he means well, it's for my own good, etc, etc." abuse is abuse IMO.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”