neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Suddenly I started hearing an oscillating vibration around me coupled by some reverberation, I just let it be and focused on it, I then stood up and started to walk so I could further pin point the spot of said effect but it just followed me around as if it was all around me, of course I got very startled by the event when all of the sudden as the day turned into night a voice from a man started chanting OM, I just couldn´t believe it specially after the display of symbols superimposed on the walls but I wasn't scared at all, just in awe... Then I just started dancing around in such a state of emotion that I've never felt before, I felt such happiness and bliss, my companion was just in awe watching me as I moved around and about, she told me she saw a lot of light emanating from my body and communicated telepathically to her.

It was as if a huge cylinder from heaven enveloped me and the man chanting OM over and over again without him ever pausing to grasp for some air, as if it was some sort of emanation from god, or some god... Now that I think about it, he might have been shiva considering I've seen him on some occasions after that experience and indeed such a thought of the man actually being him was brought about after chanting some mantras two days ago.

Such event happened years ago, months before I got heavily cursed and partially possessed, I'm still wondering what the hell is that all about? Guys, I would appreciate any inquiry outside of "it was just in your mind" or "go see a doctor" please.

The reason I post this very personal situation over here is 1, I'm not yet tenured and 2 I'm having this mild paranoia of being hunted without an "a" considering the multiple curses placed upon me through out my life, it has been the most significant paranormal event in my life so please don't refrain from posting stuff that could give some unexpected leads.

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Have you worked with a shiva lingam? Basically they are stones that are cylinder shaped with rounded ends and are supposed to represent Shiva. There is some interesting information on them and it sounds like maybe you did get contact with Shiva in some way and should follow up.

http://www.crystaldictionary.com/zodiac ... ingam.html

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks, I once had the opportunity of buying one but I didn't have a clue of the connection plus it wasn't cheap. Will add it to the list of things to get.

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Incredible! I was just saying in another thread that there doesn't seem to be any experiences with the Christian God, and this pops up! The Christian God has many forms, I think it's possible that Shiva may be a manifestation, especially if you take into consideration that he is a part of the Hindu trinity.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

ChaosDevour wrote:Incredible! I was just saying in another thread that there doesn't seem to be any experiences with the Christian God, and this pops up! The Christian God has many forms, I think it's possible that Shiva may be a manifestation, especially if you take into consideration that he is a part of the Hindu trinity.
Obviously this is recieving some force of what is called Shaktipat. Shakti is the Goddess of Pure Power Combined with "Incredible Amounts of Everything. It is Shakti that empowers Shiva in all his forms, and many others. To be empowered by Shakti is an internal gathering of great power. I have done the entire Shakti Initiation 4 times. The 1st time may be very difficult, but by doing it 4 times, you will learn much more and be able to more greatly use the empowerment that you have recived. It would be good to find a Guru that knows this initiation into power.

Prajapati Das

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte

The Styx Group wrote:
ChaosDevour wrote:Incredible! I was just saying in another thread that there doesn't seem to be any experiences with the Christian God, and this pops up! The Christian God has many forms, I think it's possible that Shiva may be a manifestation, especially if you take into consideration that he is a part of the Hindu trinity.
Obviously this is recieving some force of what is called Shaktipat. Shakti is the Goddess of Pure Power Combined with "Incredible Amounts of Everything. It is Shakti that empowers Shiva in all his forms, and many others. To be empowered by Shakti is an internal gathering of great power. I have done the entire Shakti Initiation 4 times. The 1st time may be very difficult, but by doing it 4 times, you will learn much more and be able to more greatly use the empowerment that you have recived. It would be good to find a Guru that knows this initiation into power.

Prajapati Das

Hmm...

Interesting...

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte

ChaosDevour wrote:
The Styx Group wrote:

Prajapati Das

Hmm...

Interesting...
Thinking about it more, I think you are right Caiyros...

Thanks.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The Christian god as in the father, son and the holy spirit or Yawe? I have gone that route in the past and I just don't get that connection at all, besides the guy at the old testament is cray cray, I don't think Shiva has anything to do with Christianity outside of that religion malappropriating spiritual knowledge from ancient cultures that they tried to obliterate and slaughter further tainting the knowledge and practices with omissions and misleads with impostor figures.

Of course there are other trinities but which one is the original? If the Greeks took from the Egyptians who took from the Babylonians, the Babylonians took from who? And why does Marduk is different and feels different (from research) than say, Ra and who would be Ra on the Hindi tradition?...

On another note I just realized the bad gramar of the title XD and would also like to share the following webpage http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/ and acknowledge the good site Ashen-Sugar provided.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”