The Rosequartz Labyrinth - RQL

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

So have had a good look at this site and am very interested but really want to see some feedback before I place an order any one have good experience with the spirits and other listings?

https://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com/

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
Jayzee
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Charles has been around for a long time and recently set up his own site.

He is a great guy and very helpful. His services are very good as is the detailed information he provides in his regular newsletters. 1tu

Creepyhollows archives old posts or you would have found a lot more if you searched.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... es#p683037

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... es#p674007

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... es#p664229

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 46&t=66669

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Thank you for the links :)

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

charles really is the one go too guy he does readings consultations conjures witch a very powerful i may add and his work Efik is second too none. i would stake my reputation on this dude and i buy from him as often as i can afford. his reverse adoptions really are something to marvel at u never now what u going to get but you always seem to get just what u need.
i hope this helps you consider making your first buy

spirits lots
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've ordered several companions from Charles, and the amount of information and testing he provides is absolutely fantastic. You also get words directly from the being conjured, which is very nice. Several of the beings he has summoned I have had good interactions with, and I have been able to see all of them.

Today, I decided to carry around the vessel of a lightning elemental he summoned for me in a reverse adoption, and, while I am usually prone to static electricity, I've been shocking the ever- loving crap out of everything I've touched since picking up his vessel! Just a nice reminder that I do, indeed, have a lightning elemental with me ;)

Between the powerful conjures, amazing energy work, detailed readings, and fantastic customer service and aftercare, I cannot recommend Charles heavily enough. He is truly a fantastic practitioner, and one of the few that I would truly trust with my life if <<Removed by Mod>> hit the fan.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

[quote="CerataPhthalma"]I've ordered several companions from Charles, and the amount of information and testing he provides is absolutely fantastic. You also get words directly from the being conjured, which is very nice. Several of the beings he has summoned I have had good interactions with, and I have been able to see all of them.

Today, I decided to carry around the vessel of a lightning elemental he summoned for me in a reverse adoption, and, while I am usually prone to static electricity, I've been shocking the ever- loving crap out of everything I've touched since picking up his vessel! Just a nice reminder that I do, indeed, have a lightning elemental with me ;)

Between the powerful conjures, amazing energy work, detailed readings, and fantastic customer service and aftercare, I cannot recommend Charles heavily enough. He is truly a fantastic practitioner, and one of the

i have to agree hes spot on hes now my no 1 go to guy and he takes great delight in pushing hes abilities to the limit he never fails to amaze me or himself i thing with some of the companions that he has called forth..

spirits lots
mysticat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tia
Zodiac:

I've ordered a goetic demon conjure from Charles (his conjures were on sale so I got the ultimate conjure lol), and I have to say that service was excellent! I wasn't sure if he did remote binds to vessels so I just put it in the notes section, and he was willing to do it. He emailed me about the conjure within a week or two (can't remember, but the turnaround time was much faster than other conjurers) and was very fast in responding when I sent him a picture of the vessel I wanted to bind the demon to, about one or two hours.

The profile given was super long, about three times longer than other conjurers, and even included detailed instructions on how to task the demon properly. I think the most surprising thing was that the demon matched my personality exactly, it was as if he knew me on a personal basis. I had to go back to Charles to ask him a few more questions, and he was very patient with me and answered all my questions thoroughly! The demon and I get along very well (unsurprisingly) and he has a presence that can be sensed by my non-spiritual friends as well, which was really great validation for my practice.

All of Charles' conjures are living entities, so I would definitely recommend Charles to anyone looking for a powerful living entity who resonates well with non-magickal aspects of their life as well.

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

I wanted to thank everyone for the great reviews, it warms my heart to read this. We have a lot of neat things coming to RQL in the future as well as expansion in various directions. Everyone who knows me knows I take a personal stake in the well being and happiness of my clients and I'm glad to see it shows in the work we do here.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

how can we not give you such good reviews you go beyond the call of duty. your defiantly no ferengi and other sellers should learn from you example. well dome my friend and i look forward to buying much more from you in the future.

spirits lots
Fūjin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just got an ultimate reading done by Charles, and I'm amazed by how in-depth it was. It really resonated with me on multiple levels and I would highly recommend it for anyone that has trouble connecting with spirits. Service was also extremely fast...reading was given to me just 2 days after ordering!

Return to “Seller Review”