Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

I had sylph on my family tab.

my question is, do my sylph still regarding me as her friend or not? I'm a chain smokers and heavy too. I really wanted to know, but my sylph are rarely manifest, and I can't differentiate her energy tho. She manifest when I meditate only, when I asked her to cling on my right arm, but the energy is the same as my female human spirit 1bg

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm have you had any communication with the sylph before?

Maybe she's the solitary/non-social kind, as written here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p159302
that elementals (including sylph) can be categorized as solitary.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
kebbrass
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mm have you had any communication with the sylph before?

Maybe she's the solitary/non-social kind, as written here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p159302
that elementals (including sylph) can be categorized as solitary.
as the post above said, yep I think she's a solitary kind, my sylph only manifest whenever I meditate, other than that, she's so silent. But there's a time, I know whenever she's around me, I felt a sudden cold breeze on my upper body area, it happened whenever I think it's too hot tho. But when it's hot and I'm smoking, I never felt any breeze. That's why I'm asking, is she against me smoking? 1a when I'm meditating, she gives me a warm feeling around my right arm. like someone clinging.

5 spirits :

1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh
You did say that you "had" a sylph, which can mean that you don't have the binding anymore or that she left you for some reason. Which is why I asked about the communication etc., for later confirm whether she's still there or already gone.

If she's still there and you still can't differentiate her communication, several methods would be:
-Trust your intuition. There might be a reason you feel bad about this chain-smoking, and it may as well come from your companions.
-Use tools e.g. pendulum, card, etc. But make sure to only allow the one you want to communicate with to influence the tools.
-Ask your companions, spirits or entity, with whom you trust and can communicate clearly. They might be able to rely message back and forth.
-Ask the conjurer. They may even have specific services for this.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

smoke is bad, they know it. as what darkwing has mentioned, that feeling probably from them.

besides, It's better to be a heavy chocolate eater than a smoker :lol:

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Let's be real.. I don't know why a sylph would ever be okay with chain-smoking. As an elemental of the air.. you know that kind of sucks right? Lol.

However, spirits come to us for a reason and knowing a little something about the lifestyle they are entering into.
It's possible as you've made this connection to her absence, she may be trying to bring your consideration to the habit. Otherwise, she just doesn't want to be around smoke.. which makes sense.

And that's not so bad, you can connect to her when you're not smoking or you can quit. If you want to encourage her activity, smoke is not likely to be conducive to manifestation for a sylph..perhaps unless to provoke concern or ire.

kebbrass
new here
new here
Zodiac:

hey Darkwing, sorry for my bad english xD I mean "have" not "had" my bad. She's still there I'm sure. but she's not around me whenever I'm smoking (which almost all the time whenever I'm in my room except when I'm sleeping or eating).

hey too FenOL, buy me some chocolotate then xD. Wait for the aiskurim!

hey there Noctifera, thanks for your statement about "I don't know why a sylph would ever be okay with chain-smoking. As an elemental of the air.. you know that kind of sucks right? Lol." Sometimes, I think about this too, I'll try to stop my bad habit :D

5 spirits :

1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I smoke like a bloody chimney, and while some of my spirits and Alphas hate it, they do accept it is something I do. Don't get me wrong, they are constantly trying to get me to stop, but they do accept that I do it. (And I have tried to stop, but my patience goes into the toilet and I become rather cranky. Eventually, someone shoves a cigarette in my mouth and tells me to stop being an ass.)

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

kebbrass wrote:hey Darkwing, sorry for my bad english xD I mean "have" not "had" my bad. She's still there I'm sure. but she's not around me whenever I'm smoking (which almost all the time whenever I'm in my room except when I'm sleeping or eating).
No problem, just need to verify : )
How about smoking in a certain room or outside (smoking room or smoking area)?
darklordmidnight wrote:(And I have tried to stop, but my patience goes into the toilet and I become rather cranky. Eventually, someone shoves a cigarette in my mouth and tells me to stop being an ass.)
Same here : /

Return to “Spirit Keeping”