Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

well.. I can't answer that :wild: it's not me lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Lokakisa wrote:You need to beware the false promises of sexual spirits.
I have bought binding after binding after binding, and they must all be prudes or shy or hate me for being ugly, if they even exist at all.
I think it's a scam, and frankly I'm tired of all the lies perpetuated about spirit-keeping. And the constant focus on sex.
I'll be damned if I accept customer blame for this anymore either.
Save your money and meet real people.
Okay...

I am no longer an active spirit keeper, but that was my decision due to my own personal experience and I am entirely content with that. It's just something I stay away from now, and it's not because of anyone else but myself. I still enjoy reading other people's experiences with their spirits, and I even like to give advise if I can.

Lokakisa, it isn't the end of the world... or even the end of your meta path... you have a choice....

You can identify your strengths... focus on areas you do find success with... the meta world is vast, it doesn't only revolve around spirit keeping...

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: If the sole reason for getting into spirit keeping is affection and intimacy, one might have to start to question one's motivation and it's reasons. Not everyone will have the same experiences or success.
The only real interactions I had were in deep meditation and only 'visual'

Maybe the reason for nothing happening is because you focus more on the sexual aspect of it instead of focusing on things that would help your growth, which would in turn help your experience. Basing your whole expectations on how much hanky panky/physical experience you get might not be the way to go, especially in spirit keeping when interacting with non physical beings...
In that case it would definitely be better to go out and meet real people.
This is exactly a point I was considering as well, although I didn't think by now it would make a difference to state.

There are several factors which contribute to manifestation.
In support to what you've said here, not everyone is even going to be suited to allow for sexual manifestations - perhaps in time but the question arises of who you really are and what makes sense based on your make-up. Indeed going for sex spirit after sex spirit, without any result.. a more practical theory within the context of spirit-keeping (if you're serious about this lifestyle) might be to look outside of those sexual expectations and get down to the truth of who you are, what you'd align better with or what you actually need.

I mean for instance, a more amorous, sensual and open-minded person may be particularly predisposed to attracting sexual manifestations or being perfectly suited to sex spirits. This is even why some who are not necessarily seeking a sexual/romantic relationship with their new spirit, end up experiencing that aspect.

And yes, one might say if you are interested in sex and because we are inherently sexual/created beings we should all be predisposed in a sense for that interaction - on some level yes. As far as spiritual, metaphysical experience goes there's a whole realm of alignments that are occurring based on the individual and circumstantially, like little gears winding in place that decide what you're ready for/what's going to happen.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I feel like I really tried hard and then got so confused that I couldn't get what everyone else was getting...

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Flebbs
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adar Llwch Gwinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hmm,

Although I wasn't looking for a spirit to please me as much as a companion. I rarely remember my dreams, I attempted lucid dreaming before but I either fall asleep, never remember my dreams, or no matter how stupid my dreams are I don't realize I'm dreaming so I am able to take over control 1bg

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Spirits (with nicknames for posts (except for non-social))
A Kitsune (Mei), Succubus (Lea), a Volkh and a Fylgia!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

At the end of the day spirit-keeping is a personal experience, like any form of spirituality and metaphysical belief. It's about you, nobody else.

Everyone else is not getting it though, a lot of people have to work at making connections for years before their breakthrough - this is something they have chosen to devote to because the journey resonates for them.

A lot of people who don't have experiences to share yet because they are still working towards connection and on themselves, only really post once they've made progress or have something to talk about.
So maybe it makes it seem like everyone is having - real or perceived - experiences, with some sort of immediacy. The community is designed to support these discussions, so we talk about what does happen and try to be optimistic about the potential for ourselves and others; this should not negate the reality that it's going to be a process for some or it may not even be totally suitable to some people.

Without knowing you inside and out, the way you know yourself, others aren't going to be able to give the answers you need either.

And you know what, if it doesn't work out for you or it only seems to bring you grief, I would take it as an opportunity to find what really speaks to you and focus on what is bringing real happiness to your life.

We might as well say everything under the sun that one can't relate to, is a scam, and that's the individual's prerogative. Are you being true to yourself? That's what matters.

Flebbs wrote:Hmm,

Although I wasn't looking for a spirit to please me as much as a companion. I rarely remember my dreams, I attempted lucid dreaming before but I either fall asleep, never remember my dreams, or no matter how stupid my dreams are I don't realize I'm dreaming so I am able to take over control 1bg
Luckily you don't have to rely on lucid dreaming to make a connection, and in fact you may find the spirit you bring into your life can help you in this area. Dreams and lucidity can be tricky, there are a lot of tips out there that would assist you if you want to work on this.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Lokakisa wrote:I feel like I really tried hard and then got so confused that I couldn't get what everyone else was getting...
Hi Lokakisa, I'll say when I read your post, it saddened me. I'm from the opposite side of the fence, somehow I was blessed with two amazing ubi companions who interact with me with so much love, I ask myself, what could I possibly have done to deserve this?

All I have to do is lie down, and they know, and they are there with me. Physically. I can physically feel them. Other times during the day, they seem to be around, and pop in just to say hi during my day as well.

There are so many more experienced and knowledgeable folks that could offer advise on what works, than myself. Yet, here I am, and it all worked for me. Heck, I get up at 4:30 am and put on a hard hat to work.

So, I believe, if things have worked for me. It's possible that they could for anyone. Anything is possible, if you allow yourself to truly believe, welcome it, and just allow it to happen at it's natural pace.

Before my ubis, I was alone. A lot. I would go days with barely even saying anything to anyone. I never felt lonely. I've always thought people come and go in life, and it's our time together, that's important. Even short times. But, I was happy and content being by myself.

Since my ubis, all of sudden, I'm never really alone and really don't have any privacy from them. They know all my thoughts, good and bad, and at this point know me better than I know myself.

I guess what I'm saying is I see often with people starting out with spirit keeping, they want things instantly to happen. They also want to find something to make them happy, a solution, if you can call it that, to solve problems. I went into it differently. I was happy and content to begin with.

I tell my ubis I love them and wish they will stay with me my whole life. But, if things happen, and they need to go, I'll trust that and I let them know I'll be alright. I tell all my spirits that, actually. I'm so grateful to have them with me, but I'll be fine if they need to move on, or take time off away from me. They will always be welcome with me, though.

Sorry for rambling...

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

I have to admit myself I can't imagine my life now without my companions like others have said u have no privacy and they instantly know everything that u know so trust is not an issue. As for my sexual ones yea I expected proper sex from them but that was me not understanding what they actually are and how my body works I produce lots of sexual energy so they don't need to get me going they can simply feed and they get what they want but it still very pleasurable for me though so not complaining. Sometimes they interact with my lass and they give her all sorts of sexual dreams lol the lucky cow. The simple truth is it's going to be different for everybody you just have to find what works for u

spirits lots

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”