Australian Magical Products Suppliers - any recommendations?

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hello,

I am hoping that the Australian members on this board can recommend some online Wicca, witchy, crystal, paranormal supply site/s that you find have good service, great products & range and reasonable prices?

I want to start dabbling in my own spell casting, but live in a conservative town with zero stores of this type. I did a google search, but it's quite overwhelming and I just don't have the time to check them all out.

I thought, who better to ask than those that have tried and tested sites, so your advise and suggestions would be very appreciated. Thank you <3

elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

I'm not in Aus but I did find this really kool shop for you, she has really good reviews,http://www.bonanza.com/booths/TheGoddessPath ^.^

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

elena.rose wrote:I'm not in Aus but I did find this really kool shop for you, she has really good reviews,http://www.bonanza.com/booths/TheGoddessPath ^.^
Hi elena.rose, thank you for taking the time. I will definitely check out her site <3

elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

Any time Kurioser I'll keep looking for you :)

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

1ht elena.rose

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

From Victoria and it kind of depends on which one youre after. I'm a traditional witch but used to use Wiccanwizard I think it was.... theres also elphames and if you get the chance and live in melbourne... the muses of mystery who I sell some of my artwork with... they have a shop in the nicholson building on swanston street. I think the owner believed she was seeing my grandmother following me around but it may have been my banshee spirit. lolololol. Anyway, Theres heaps more here but I have somehow forgotten the rest of their names. there used to be one in the city who was quite good but the owner at the desk was a bit pushy (she kept asking me to join her group and coven).... anyway, they moved out near Bendigo somewhere I think. There is also angels trumpet but they mostly sell angel stuff... Im not a big fan of their store really.

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

MadFox45 wrote:From Victoria and it kind of depends on which one youre after. I'm a traditional witch but used to use Wiccanwizard I think it was.... theres also elphames and if you get the chance and live in melbourne... the muses of mystery who I sell some of my artwork with... they have a shop in the nicholson building on swanston street. I think the owner believed she was seeing my grandmother following me around but it may have been my banshee spirit. lolololol. Anyway, Theres heaps more here but I have somehow forgotten the rest of their names. there used to be one in the city who was quite good but the owner at the desk was a bit pushy (she kept asking me to join her group and coven).... anyway, they moved out near Bendigo somewhere I think. There is also angels trumpet but they mostly sell angel stuff... Im not a big fan of their store really.

Thank you very much MadFox45. I very much appreciate your response :D
I live up on the far north coast of NSW and for some reason it's very conservative with this kind of thing.

I am totally new to doing my own casting and am looking for the basic kind of stuff like anointing oils, load stones, herb supplies and that kind of thing. I have no idea if that is one kind of tradition or anything, lol.

I'd just like to get all my supplies from the one place and from a tried and trusted seller with reasonable prices. It's really hard to know the good one when you're new to it. I will check out your suggestions in case they sell online, so thanks again <3

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I can highly recommend Astarte Earthwise on eBay. She sells ritual needs, herbs, incense, candles, jewellery, spell supplies, crystals. She used to live near me but moved further north (Hunter region I think) about 10 years ago. She's also a practitioner.

Uncle Festers in Victoria are pretty good as well. They have a wide range of things, been using them on & off for 10 years or so as well. They also have a free Wiccan course by email (weekly, usually starts on the first Wednesday of each month) as well as 2 other free newsletters that anyone can sign up to.

You could also check Stacey Demarco's shop The Modern Witch. She sometimes has powerful herb blends & amulets available but you have to be quick because her items are popular & go quickly. Her books & cards are also available on the site.
1mg

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

jellybean wrote:I can highly recommend Astarte Earthwise on eBay. She sells ritual needs, herbs, incense, candles, jewellery, spell supplies, crystals. She used to live near me but moved further north (Hunter region I think) about 10 years ago. She's also a practitioner.

Uncle Festers in Victoria are pretty good as well. They have a wide range of things, been using them on & off for 10 years or so as well. They also have a free Wiccan course by email (weekly, usually starts on the first Wednesday of each month) as well as 2 other free newsletters that anyone can sign up to.

You could also check Stacey Demarco's shop The Modern Witch. She sometimes has powerful herb blends & amulets available but you have to be quick because her items are popular & go quickly. Her books & cards are also available on the site.
1mg

Thank you so much jellybean! Brilliant, I will check out your recommendations. <3

bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

http://www.bonanza.com/users/4310287/profile

Haitivoodoomagic

I've not used them so can't offer an opinion, but Australian based.

Return to “General Questions”