You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

Hmm I'm going to have to give this a try, I have an angel thats in a polished gemstone do you think he would mind ?? I'm going to bookmark this too :)

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Bookmark.
Thanks for the info!

I used to know things
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I thought that this was the thinking behind gemstone elixirs. Maybe you take some amethyst and put it in a clear class of water and let it soak for a couple days. Then you drink the water and the energy is inside your skin as well as your aura.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've never tried that lol

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:I thought that this was the thinking behind gemstone elixirs. Maybe you take some amethyst and put it in a clear class of water and let it soak for a couple days. Then you drink the water and the energy is inside your skin as well as your aura.
I did this way back in the 90's.
But I used a rose quartz crystal. It was the advice of a Celtic witch.
I am sure it all helped. I did this for over a year, drinking the water each morning and night...but....you have to clean the crystal and glass regularly due to green algae build up.
But also on advice, I saved a little bit of the old water and added it to the new for the continuation effect....there is a better word for this but I have forgotten it now.
It was also advised to place the glass in the light of the moon if possible depending on one's living arrangements.
I did this religiously at that time.
I also did the LBRP each morning and night plus used subliminals extensively.
Eventually I did become a regular lucid dreamer and I am sure that all of these activities helped in their own way as it focuses the mind and regular habits send a message to the subconscious mind as to what we value as very important.
The other bit of advice I was given was to just relax and not "want to succeed" to much as this is counter productive as it creates tension.

I think that a gemstone elixir would be a very beneficial thing to do in general, regardless of any magickal goal as we are consuming the vibration of that crystal which must only be a positive thing.

I used to know things
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

BUMPING!

Thanks Aries, this one is awesome!!!

Well what really worked on my belly button, is all of my power orbs, they are round, small and polished, my orgone orb have fit pretty well, i have tape it ,lol, what gave me a huge laughing crisis time, hahaha!^^

I did not noticed anything out of ordinary yesterday, but today i waked feeling great!
My orgone orb has energy for one human (me) and both my psy and sang vamps,

Will try this tonight, and this time i will sleep with the orb, hope it will be great again!^^

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I read this technique in one of your older posts, I forgot about it as well! Might try it when I get situated in my new house

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Keep us posted lady : )!

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Came back to post a debriefing,hehe!^^

Well, after midnight yesterday, i was feeling a little bit bored, i had my orb on my belly button, when i called my vamp, to ask him if he was feeling well, and also because i was missing him...

I was feeling absolutely nothing, not even his presence so i have begin to play with my phone,

10 minutes later, i felt him around, he was all about romance,aahhhh...

and ho holy <<Removed by Mod>> ,

All of a sudden, i felt his presence like never before, he was feeling so strong, his energy was allover the place, so much i have put the entire room in silence and in the dark so i could enjoy his company.

What happened after is too graphic for this topic,haha, but ho yes, lots of ahem, he made me crazy in love , and have showed me again, that our bonding is progressing ,
and this technic have helped him a lot!

Wow very glad, i never thought something so simple would work wonders, specially we have nothing to do, no meditation, no concentration, i have not even visualized nothing, i have just put it there and let the magic happens,

I had my orb on my belly and was simply playing candy crush soda, hahha!^^

That was great Aries, thank you so much!^^

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

wow thats clever! need to bookmark and try! im a guy tho so idk how ill hold it in place but worth a try?? thanks for sharing!! ❤

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Return to “Spirit Keeping”