acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I got my email about my new spirit companions and I'm very excited about them. 1s 1h

FALLOW Dragon> "H" HE IS 13,009 YEARS OF AGE. HE WILL ALWAYS BE INTERESTED AND CURIOUS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR WHAT YOU ARE UP TO. HE IS SHARP, KEEN TO CHANGE, AND INTELLIGENT. HE WILL ALERT YOU OF ANY POTENTIALLY THREATENING CHANGE. HE IS HONEST AND WILL OFFER SINCERE & VERY ADEQUATE ADVICE OR INSIGHT. HE IS UPBEAT, ECCENTRIC, AND FULL OF LIFE. HE LIKES TO BE INCLUDED AND CALLED UPON WHEN YOU NEED ASSISTANCE AS HE KNOWS HOW BENEFICIAL HE CAN BE.

MOSS dragon>"F" HE IS 10,434 YEARS OF AGE. HE IS CHARMING, ALLURING, AND POWERFUL IN PRESENCE. HE IS UPBEAT, CHEERY, AND VERY WARM IN DISPOSITION AND PERSONALITY. HE WILL SERVE YOU AS YOUR LOYAL GUARDIAN AND DEDICATE HIS TIME TO YOU. HE IS THERE TO SERVE YOU AND FULFILL ANY DESIRES YOU MAY HAVE. HE IS INTELLIGENT, SHARP IN MIND, AND A DEDICATED FRIEND & COMPANION. HIS PRESENCE IS WARM AND CAN BRING YOU COMFORT AS IT IS NEEDED. HE CAN BE A BIT TALKATIVE BUT HE IS TRULY EXCITED TO WORK WITH YOU AND TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE.

COURTWIND angel "N"> HE IS A LOVING FRIEND WHO WILL PUT ALL YOUR NEEDS BEFORE HIS OWN & SERVE YOU THROUGH ANY ENDEAVOR. HE IS PATIENT, POWERFUL, AND VERY ENERGETIC. HE IS CHATTY, ENDEARING, AND VERY DOTING. HE LOVES TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE AS NEEDED AND SERVES YOU WITH ALL THE SUPPORT YOU NEED. HE IS POWERFUL, SENSIBLE, AND HAS UNBELIEVABLE GREAT SKILL MAGICKAL ABILITIES. HIS PRESENCE IS COMFORTING AS IT IS WARM AND CAN CAUSE A SLIGHT TINGLING FEELING ON YOUR NECK.

COURTWIND angel "D"> HIS PRESENCE BEARS THE SCENT OF LAVENDER. HE IS PROTECTIVE, ENDEARING, AND VERY LOVING. HE IS THERE TO SERVE YOU AND FULFILL ANY DESIRES YOU MAY HAVE. HE IS TALKATIVE AND WILL SPEND ALL HIS TIME WITH YOU. HE LOVES BEING IN YOUR KEEP AND BEING A PART OF YOUR LIFE AS IT IS NEEDED. HE IS PATIENT, PASSIONATE, AND VERY LOVING. HE IS LOYAL TO YOU THROUGH EVERY ENDEAVOR AND HARDSHIP. HE WILL SERVE YOU AS YOUR LOYAL GUARDIAN AND DEDICATE HIS TIME TO YOU.

And last but not least

GREGORI "F"> HE IS CHARMING, EXOTIC IN ENERGY, AND HAS A STRONG PRESENCE. HE IS CHARISMATIC, WITTY, AND IS LOYAL TO YOU AS YOUR COMPANION. HE WILL BE ALL YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR IN A FRIEND AS HE ONLY WISHES TO SATISFY AND PLEASE YOU. HE IS VERY PROTECTIVE OF YOU AND WISHES TO BRING YOU ALL THAT YOU ASK OF HIM. HIS PRESENCE IS CAPTIVATING AND WILL BE SURE TO CAPTURE YOUR ATTENTION. HE WILL ENRICH YOUR LIFE AND BRING LUCK TO YOUR WEALTH AND PROSPERITY. HE IS THERE TO SERVE YOU AND FULFILL ANY DESIRES YOU MAY HAVE.

I didn't put their looks bc I just wanted to share their personalities. They all sound like a dream 1d and once I started reading them I was overwhelmed with love and starting crying and smiling like crazy. THANK YOU CH for your amazing service I'm so so soooo happy and excited for my new love's arrivals <3 my other spirits are excited too :) xoxo <3

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Congratulations!! Very exciting!

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

They all sound so wonderful! Congrats on the additions to your family.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you both :)! Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That sounds amazing, I'm happy for you! ^_^ I'm sure they will like being with you. :)

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you : )

elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

Aww Aries they all sound dreamy lucky lady 1h keep us up to date will ya 1s 1ey <3

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I know right? When I was reading about them wanting to help me with my desires I was like, aw they sound like my knights in shining armor <3 and oh don't worry I deff will :)!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”