Vampire Transformation & Sire Binding Experience Gone Bad

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: People make their own interpretations and then mix that up with magick or magickal currents and there suddenly might be a need for blood sacrifices in rituals.

Especially if you work with associative forces/powers/magick. Jesus bled and died for us, so to call on a certain force, you might at least have to bleed to. Who knows?

There are a few systems that have absorbed christianity, including Jesus, like Stregheria, Hoodoo or practices from Curanderos
Yes. One example that I remember is the Vattienti, not sure if it's related to Stregheria or not. There are other bloody celebrations in Mexico and Philippine as well.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

seirus86 wrote:
This may be the case for you personally (which is sad in itself) but to slap such a statement here like it should be seen as "fact" for everyone, is ridiculous.
We all will see at the end (when we are dead) what is fact but i know that god never hurt me, put me down emotionally or drained me or made me feel worthless like Lilith and her demons did and still try to do.
Lucky for me, I don't need to wait for death in order to know who and what Lilith is.
Believe what you want, fact is god will never harm you. Lilith and others do.
Who are the "others" you keep referring to?
Btw. you can't "work" with angels, they are sent by god and can't be called for directly. If that happens then you got probably a demon in disguise.
Yes, people CAN and DO work with angels.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

seirus86 wrote: Believe what you want, fact is god will never harm you.
True, he has his Soldiers to do that for him.
seirus86 wrote: We all will see at the end (when we are dead) what is fact but i know that god never hurt me, put me down emotionally or drained me or made me feel worthless like Lilith and her demons did and still try to do.
Do you really know it was Lilith or one of 'her' demons? Who told you that? Was that your own conclusion?

I mean there are posts where you talk about having troubles with an unbound Djinn, where you talk about working with Beelzebub, Belial and Succubi (who are demons too, basically) so I'm not sure what is what.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

seirus86 wrote: ... fact is god will never harm you.
Well, speaking of "the fact", there are records in scriptures that God harmed human, be it in the Abrahamic lineage or others. Thus, never say never : )
seirus86 wrote:... Lilith and others do.
Yes, she can. She is a dark immortal after all : )
And as ChaosD asked, what did you mean by "others"?

Thus, the next questions would be:
"Why did you contact Lilith?"
"Using what method did you contact her?"

The first question is important since she is a dark feminine, not to be faced lightly. This means she can be very fierce and scary (imagine Kali, another dark feminine, eating Shiva, the god of destruction). She's certainly not for those who are merely attracted by sexual prospect. Even the original poster acknowledge this, despite the negative experience he received.

The second is important since one must be prepared when calling/invoking dark immortals. There might even be tests that need to be faced. And there's always a chance that the one answering is not the one you're looking for, as Apro mentioned.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Also, why do you believe Lilith is still targeting you? You must be very special, for her to dislike you so much...

I'm curious, what is your story? How did you come in to contact with Lilith, what did you do, what did you not do? ...

Darkwing is right, Lilith is not for those who are purely seeking her out for sexual purposes.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: There are a few systems that have absorbed christianity, including Jesus, like Stregheria, Hoodoo or practices from Curanderos
Yes, you are right, I think those are called sects or cults, no? Or even shamanism and simply called witchcraft. They are not the same with christianity, just because they lend some things or elements. No?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jimy wrote: Yes, you are right, I think those are called sects or cults, no? They are not christianity, just because they lend some things.
Indeed, they did integrate Christianity. But he didn't talk about who he got that ritual from, so we can't know for sure what practices those are.

Also the catholic church has some splinter groups, that could be counted as sects, like the Opus Sanctorum Angelorum and a few others.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: Yes, you are right, I think those are called sects or cults, no? Or even shamanism and simply called witchcraft. They are not the same with christianity, just because they lend some things or elements. No?
One more example of bloody ritual that is not related to sects/cults or shamanism/witchcraft, would be the corporal mortification, including self-flagellation, as also practiced by the late Pope John Paul II. Lately it is ruled to be done in moderation, though : )
And there are Mark 9:42-48, which if read literally can be very harsh.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:... bloody ritual ... corporal mortification ...
Lol. A bloodY "ritual", not a blood ritual :D Funny ;)

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: Lol. A bloodY "ritual", not a blood ritual :D Funny ;)
Heheh, a simple adjustment to cover both your and seirus' posts : P

If you check the self-flagellation, one tradition states that it is to be done until the practitioners "draw blood", although, the definitions of "until" and "draw blood" can vary. And "blood ritual" can mean "any ritual that involves the intentional release of blood."

And "ritual", it can mean "a religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order." Therefore, activities such as this corporal mortification, religious fasting etc. can be also included in the scope of "ritual", not only exclusive to the like of LBRP etc.

Et voila : )

Return to “Vampire”