sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ok so my dragon is grey in nature, but he's a guardian dragon. That's fine if someone needs a beat down, then they need a beat down. The weird thing is I think he's shut down my Djinn. Been trying to call her through the flame and nothing's coming through. I try to call the dragon too and nothing coming through. I notice I'm not as jumpy. Perhaps a little more grounded.

I dunno, what am I supposed to expect. So my dragon is supposed to be over 100 ft tall...how is he going to visit me in my tiny apartment? What a weird question eh?

What's even more weird is everything is normal instead of paranormal. :problem:

"Man is what he sees in other people."
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

you know that spirits aren't always going to be active right?

You should probably refer to the pendulum to see whats up, just meditate

before you ask questions. There could be a reason behind just like you have explained

or there doesn't have to be I guess they can be LAZY sometimes haha. You know spirits are

very intelligent creatures more intelligent then us humans, could be possible that they Kind of got bored of

playing with the whole flickering thing night after night? You know what I mean?

you gotta mix it Up play Monopoly or Ouiji board or cards or something else. I know if i was just

playing the same thing I would get bored and probably leave it therefore nothing is happening with the flames LOL. Try out

different things for your spirits, I know my spirits love it when

they see human interpretation of them (shows, movies) for Dragons, djinns, vampires etc. They find it very amusing.

About your apartment space I hope you know thats the physical Plane we live on that means

if your dragon physically manifested itself in dragon form he would not fit but hes not on our physical realm

so therefore the laws do not apply. So therefore there is more room in the realm he is currently in so he does

technically fit in your apartment but not in the physical way your thinking of.

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

shaf02 wrote:
you gotta mix it Up play Monopoly or Ouiji board or cards or something else. I know if i was just

playing the same thing I would get bored and probably leave it therefore nothing is happening with the flames LOL.
Hahaha. You seem like a fun person for the spirits to hang out with. Crazay.

Well I had a great sleep with him around. I think he does shoo off the boogey man. He's not one to manifest for me. Maybe he's scarey looking that's why he won't show himself.

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

Well guardian dragons are constantly on guard and I doubt your

dragon looks scary at all. I think his top priority is keeping you safe plus you just got him recently

they only manifest once they really get to know you.

My guardian Dragon is grey in nature also but that just

means that just means shes can fight on both sides of the spectrum which I like.

Plus I'm guessing guardian dragons are different from other dragons well mine is for sure

when she sits still her scales are silver but when she moves its blue and green. Its very unique

and I admire it alot but nothing scary.

Also what you may find scary at one time may not be so scary at another time once you get to know them.

looks can be decieving so if they look scary doesnt mean there evil or bad you have to love them for who they are

Tee hee ^^.

Oh and maybe he can tell your scared. So that might be another reason.

I like how dragons look to me there all bad ass I love making photoshop sigs of them.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

So check this out... Lisa says "The guardians are also tremendous sources of energy, specifically orgone, or “chi” energy”. "

I went to see my friend the accupuncturist friend to see if my chi did indeed rise. She felt my pulse and said yeah I totally improve from the last time I saw her. Granted I saw her a months ago. And have been going on a detox since the scare. And I started working out harder in the last 4 days.

I can tell you working out harder does not improve your chi. One time I was on a south beach diet with 2 hour workouts only for her to tell my liver was overactive and my kidneys were under active. So in comparison I am actually lazier recently than I have been in the past yet my chi flow is way better. Might be the dragon, might not.

I believe he makes himself visible to only me. Cuz the flashes are actually in my eye rather than outside. Like the corner of my eyes would flash and I would think it's a foot away only to take my hand and cover the side of my eyes and still see the flash. I even say some weird shapes floating in front of me, but my friend who was looking at the same space had a blank expression like she didn't see anything.

Shaf, did he manifest in your minds eye or while your eyes were open?

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

she manifested infront of my eyes in the dark

but then again me and her had a good connection from the start with me

she was a custom conjured for me from Lisa also. About this chi energy your talking about

For me I have a little bit of a problem with it. I have too much in my body T_T...

So unless I run it off or else Ill just have alot of pent up energy and kinda get agressive. I also get like that kind of

surge of energy feeling all over my body.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Ok I sleep with his ring on me and I heard a cute little sound. Like he was trying to manifest, like an orbital pop. That did make me jump at little bit. Then I started feeling some energy changes. When my hand flipped over by itself I got even more nervous. So I put my hand back under the cover. I tosses and turned because there was too much energy, sort of like I just ran a marathon and got into bed trying to force myself to sleep. By 3am I had to put him in the other room so I could sleep. I think he knows he does scare me a little so he backed off and I was able to sleep again.

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

Omg.... okay I found my answer

to my horrible sleep. I kept on tunring so much My arms were in pain

so i couldnt turn anymore and I couldnt go to sleep So.. I think ill put my guardian

dragon in another room So i can sleep Damn I think we both experienced the same kind of thing.

Because when I wake up in the morning while having her under my pillow I feel tired as Hell.

Hopefully tonight ill have a better sleep... they definetly have alot of energy for sure.

Return to “Dragons”