Migraines

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Migraines can burn in hell.
I have tried all the diet changes, herbs and supplements to no avail. Chiropractic, acupuncture, you name it.
My new neurologist has me on a regimen of fish oil and Topamax, and of course a triptan for the pain. And I just started Botox therapy. Too soon to tell about results.
Also check out SPG block therapy, offered at radiation centers at all places. Though it is not radiation but a numbing of the nerves behind your nose. I didn't know about this before to ask about it.
Oh, one thing my doc warned about was to be wary of birth control with estrogen as that will aggravate hormonal migraines.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Personally, When I get a migraine, the only thing I want to do is go into a dark, quiet, cold room and beat my head off the wall. This is not productive however, and serves to only increase the pain. (Plus you have to explain why there are holes in the wall.)
That hole? Oh, that's from my forehead.
I would listen to the advice of the others.
I wonder how many holes you have in your house lol ::rofl::

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:Personally, When I get a migraine, the only thing I want to do is go into a dark, quiet, cold room and beat my head off the wall. This is not productive however, and serves to only increase the pain. (Plus you have to explain why there are holes in the wall.)
That hole? Oh, that's from my forehead.
I would listen to the advice of the others.
I wonder how many holes you have in your house lol ::rofl::
To many to count lol.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

I have had migraines for YEARS!!! I am now taking botox shots which seem to help quite a bit but are VERY EXPENSIVE. Good luck to you!!!....... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you to everyone for the help! <3
I will write these down and talk with her about it (:

we speak the way we breathe
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Recently I have been reading about celiac disease. Migraines can be a result of it. Gluten tends to affect the body long after eating wheat, rye, and barley. It can be hard to connect migraines with celiac disease, which often does not get diagnosed.
Totally agree with you! I do not have migraines at all except when a new DA spirit joins my family. One of my recent ones (Nephilim) is a class 5 tier 3 and he gave me migraines lasting for 2 days!!! Apart from that there are no migranes and there shouldn't be if one's body is functioning OK.

Lots of folks eat diary and gluten foods and are actually lactose and/or gluten intolerant or develop allergic reactions to gluten. One does not have to have a celiac desease symptoms or stomach ache either. Have a look at this:

https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/migra ... onnection/

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Zamorak666
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

polyana005 wrote:Totally agree with you! I do not have migraines at all except when a new DA spirit joins my family. One of my recent ones (Nephilim) is a class 5 tier 3 and he gave me migraines lasting for 2 days!!! Apart from that there are no migranes and there shouldn't be if one's body is functioning OK.

Lots of folks eat diary and gluten foods and are actually lactose and/or gluten intolerant or develop allergic reactions to gluten. One does not have to have a celiac desease symptoms or stomach ache either. Have a look at this:

https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/migra ... onnection/
As someone who works daily with black magick and BA entities, I can tell you the migraines are definitely present. Luckily I quickly adjust, though - can't say the same for everyone, I like pitch black energy and am used to it. I'm an extremely dark person. 1mg

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The only thing I've ever taken that stops a migraine in progress is Imitrex (generic: sumatriptan). Not everyone can take it, as it can spike the blood pressure. But it's worth talking to the doctor about it. Migraines are hellish.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
NotTheCatYouWereLookingFor
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: Cassandra

I think it's very important to find her triggers. For me, sugar is a major one, and it's in EVERYTHING, so I have to watch my food and drinks like a hawk.

Dehydration and low blood sugar (not eating on a schedule) will also cause migraines.

Food allergies can cause migraines, so she needs to look at her diet and see if there's any patterns. Eggs, red wine, garlic, some beers, are huge culprits. Tannins and sulphides.

Lastly, during a migraine, heat or cold applied to the neck at the base of the skull, and also applied around the sinus area at the temples and the bridge of the nose. Some people respond better to heat, others to cold, so she should experiment. I have a sock full of rice that I throw in the microwave for 1.5 minutes, and then rest at the base of my skull. Sometimes I need a second sock to go on my face, over my eyes. Thick socks work better than thin ones.

Migraines are different for different people - what type of migraine she is experiencing is important. There are cluster headaches, there are basilar migraines which can cause temporary amnesia, there are stress migraines which can include anxiety attacks, there are migraines caused by strong scents or too much sun/glare to the eyes, there are migraines where sounds are overwhelmingly loud, there's photophobic migraines, there are even migraines caused by fluid imbalances in the spinal column, and also by arthritis in the neck and shoulder areas, and tension headaches from neck and shoulder muscles can also cause migraines... what kind of migraine symptoms she's experiencing will determine how best to treat the migraine.

For me, low light, no smells, anxiety medication, an anti-inflammatory, and sometimes sinus medication, plus keeping my neck warm help things clear up fast.

I've had migraines so bad I was ok with dying if the pain would just stop, so I understand how bad it can be. It's HUGELY important that she find her triggers, and avoid them at ALL COSTS.

I wish your sister luck. *hugs*

Kat

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”