Kitty upset with werewolf or dragon?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Hello all,
I thought I would give an update on the situation with my cat being sensitive and aggressive towards my werewolf and dragon. Well it has been three months now and my cat is doing fine with both spirits. She sleeps on the bed with me again (my werewolfs personal space is a shelf on my headboard). She is also constantly poking around on the nightstand where my dragons personal space is. I have even seen her taking her paw and trying to pick up the coins in the dish I have there for "M" . After watching her now I think it was my werewolf she was aggressive towards and scared of. Siamese are pretty temperamental lol. I am sure she still is aware of him I think she just ignores him since she has realized that he is not here to hurt her.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Maybe you can task your spirits with befriending the kitty. That should help matters, once she perceives them as friends instead of threats or intruders.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I think that may be happening already with my dragon. He has made a few comments calling her "the furball". He can be pretty sarcastic so it is hard to tell sometimes. I wonder if sarcasm is a black dragon thing lol. He really is a very caring and protective creature. I love that about him. He is a very intense being.He did inquire about her absence the first night at a new apartment I moved into recently. I still own the previous house and left her there one night until we were settled.He questioned why she wasn't with us and when I was going to get her. It is harder with my werewolf because I don't hear him speak to me. I have to go by feelings. I have been working with him daily trying to connect more in hopes of hearing his voice. I will definitely try your suggestion L2R. I do think she has come to believe that they are not here to hurt her.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”