Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello all,

I have a question for those who may know. What are the effects of stimulant medications, cannabis, anxiety meds, etc. etc. on one's energy body and/or spiritual power and/or connectivity to spirits?

I would ideally like those with first-hand experience to chime in and share, though all with insight are welcome.

Thank you 1tu

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I can honestly say that the thing that dampens my receptivity most is when depression runs out of control. Anti-depressants keep that in check for me, so I can function on ALL levels, not just the meta level.

Physical illness takes my extra senses largely offline, too. When I'm feeling better, everything shifts back to its normal state.

I can't honestly say I have had negative psychic effects from any medication I have legitimately needed. Sickness and injury have been problematic, but not the meds I've used to combat them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I can honestly say that the thing that dampens my receptivity most is when depression runs out of control. Anti-depressants keep that in check for me, so I can function on ALL levels, not just the meta level.

Physical illness takes my extra senses largely offline, too. When I'm feeling better, everything shifts back to its normal state.

I can't honestly say I have had negative psychic effects from any medication I have legitimately needed. Sickness and injury have been problematic, but not the meds I've used to combat them.
^This has been my experience as well.

I think it's also important to remember that when a substance is used as an entheogen rather than as a medical treatment for a problem you have it opens you up and makes you vulnerable in some way. For example, getting good and schnockered or even just lightly drunk can enhance an ecstatic experience but it also lowers your defenses. Therefore, if this is something you decide to do (or end up doing in the course of a really delicious ritual XD ,) you may want to ask for assistance in your own protection. Help from a protection team or from the spirits or entities you were already interacting with (if it is in your interests to trust them/Them--everyone's got their own agenda,) would not be a bad idea.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm going to add that when you abuse substances ect it affects your aura and could put holes in it.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
blackheart9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks all. I've inquired within my spirit family and have been shown which are beneficial to me and which aren't. They've been quite helpful.

1tu

Return to “General Questions”