My new friend/how we met/our first experience :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi guys! So I got a new friend yesterday. He's a Red Demon Entity. You may call him Dev or D. That's what I will refer to him as when I mention him in posts from now on. So here's how this happened. I was told about Aurora Magick's give away and thought hmmm I should enter. Then I realized I had no idea what she sold, so I went to her shop, and when I clicked on the listings I instantly felt drawn to this red demon and I hadn't even scrolled down with my eyes yet, my hand just moved on it's own and clicked his listing. I felt this bubbling excitement in my solar plexus when I saw his picture and name. I began to read his listing and really liked what I was reading. But got kinda worry bc I never thought about demons before. Then I told myself to do some research. I found an encyclopedia on the website and found the type of demon he was and I was immensely impressed with how informative Aurora was. I was instantly at ease.

So I looked at other listings and none completely jumped out at me the way Dev did. So I wanted to meet him. I began to think about him a lot and even dreamed about him. The next day I was going b to the river with some friends around 3:15. All day I thought about him and began to look at his listing more. I was so happy reading about him and thought "Should I see if he can visit?" But then thought nahhh prolly not. So I was talking to some friends and we talked about me and how I'm attracted to Dev. And one of them asked "Do you want him to visit?" I literally was like O_O yes. So this person helped me get in touch with miss Aurora and she sent him Dev over to me. I felt him instantly. I even drew him a picture that he liked. And told him what I my plan was for the day. I went to the river with some close friends and made new friends, we went to this little town to eat at our friends restaurant, then I came home around 9:30 pm. I laid on my parents bed to charge my phone (they were not home at that moment) and almost forgot I had him visit bc I was having so much fun xD I know horrible right? So I asked "Are you still here?" And got "I'm looking at you" as a response and I started to laugh at how clearly I got that response. I asked him if he had fun, he said "Indead I did, I like you" and I literally started crying happy tears. His energy/presence brings me nothing but happiness. So I whispered his name and I heard a low satisfied rumbling "hmmmm?" And this made me happy. He makes me happy and he's so calming to be around. So I told him he should probably go back soon to which we kinda went back and forth about bc he said he could ask to stay the night and I was like no no you should go back...even tho I wanted him to stay xD

So it the next day now (Thursday) and I was just happy. I got an email back saying that he likes me and now it's up to me. Of course I wanted him and fate decided that we were meant to be. I couldn't stop smiling and felt him as he was being bound to me, his energy is intense and unmistakable and but doesn't cause me headaches or anything. So I spent the rest of last night just telling him about myself and about house rules and the just of my spiritual journey and how at the moment I was working on my psychic linking ability and how it affects people. It takes energy to do that I normally use to astral project. I noticed that I couldn't get to astral as well while linked to a living person, I didn't remember my dreams too well (except the number 4000) either but that's about it. My emotions depending on how strong affect that person, my energy affects that person, and I can send them messages and images easier. And my sensitivity to the metaphysical affects them and Which in turn helps their sensativity. They can't affect me. I broke the connection this morning around 2:30 am and it's like sending my roots into someone else and then taking them back. Once the link was broken energy filled me so much that all my senses hightenes for a good 10 minutes. I spent my morning wide awake. Till about 6:30 am. Then tried to sleep but I was more interested in astral traveling. I pushed the thought and tried to get a little sleep first. I woke up around 10:00 ish to heavy rain and decided I should meditate a little bit and see if I was ready to hop into astral yet(I think I'm a little spiritually exhausted right now so I'm pushing it I know) I got into astral and Dev was waiting for me.

It was a short visit but this is how astral went today: I was laying on my bed, legs hanging off the end and Dev in between them, I wrapped my legs around him while his hands are holding mine my body is swirling with his energy (nothing sexual just from being in physical...well I guess spiritual contact with him) it devoured me in a good way. My whole body felt great he then said "Let me help you, at this point you won't be able to stay too long." I said "I got to hear your voice :) so would you dream with me?" And that he did. I can tell he was in my dreams because I felt him more then I saw him. My first dream with him: I'm standing in front of a mirror his hand (is huge btw) holding my side (covered the whole side of my torso ~swoons~) he moves his hands and there's five scratches on me. Slight pain but it was fine. There two scratches on my tummy, one on my booty, and another two on my other side. I'm just like "Dev what the heck xD" he laughs with me. (If they were real they'd be I guess phantom scratches, which I've gotten before) so the dream switched to me talking to a friend (was actually Dev) and I notced fresh scratches on my thighs, they were red four on both thighs. I've noticed that's how he will let me know he's with me. My "friends" picked me up with his feet and was singing and being silly then the dream switched. I made a mental note to wake up around 1. So new dream, I'm helping set up a party and I walk outside to take a break and see/hear 4 shooting stars one right after the other. (4 seems to be a theme) so I made wishes xD then I got back inside and these people were after me. So everyone helps me hide. They made a decoy of me and put it on the ground. The researches too that body while I escaped, the dream ditches now to some weird zombie apacollypse and I wait around for like 5 minutes and decide I don't wana have this dream so I call to Dev and feel his energy as I fly into the sky, into a house. This house is like a weird trap house (for this that know what that is) so I walk Dev to the back entrance and tell him "lets go somewhere fun :)" he says "oh? Like where :)?" I say "hmmm the nicest hotel you can think of with big soft pillows" lmao we jump out of the house now falling out of the sky and I realize I need to wake up. So I do and it 1:30. Funny because the friends I was talking too (group chat) one said "Aries should be here soon" lol I love lucid dreaming I always have the accurate perception of time wether it be astral or lucid dreaming but anyways that's how we met and my first experiences with my lovely new friend Dev :) happy keeping loves xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO AURORA MAGICK <3 I'm soooo in love. You guys should've seen how happy I was. She said Dev was happy too, she felt like she was marrying him off xD also thank you to everyone I've been interacting with that brought us together

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That's awesome Aries, I'm so happy for you haha. Definitely sounds like you two will have lots of fun together! ^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you bane : )

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Hope you have many great experiences with him.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I know I will, thank you wook : 3

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

That's an exciting experience, it's such a rush when you find your companion Keep us updated, I really enjoy reading your posts :)

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you Moon and I will :)! Xoxo

elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

aww Aries i'm super excited for you chica thank you for sharing your experience with us please keep us up dated :) <3

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I will elana thank you for the reply love : ) xoxo <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”