Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

To Secretsrnsations: I am sad to see your views on demons. I'm curious if you screen them to make sure they are safe to have as companions, or if, since you have such a view of them, you feel they as a race are so terrible and destructive (BA) that you don't care to give them respect and come from a place of understanding and end up binding them with chains. I know your view on these wonderful beings, and it's, in my opinion, wrong.

I feel that the conjurer should be fully responsible for the beings they conjure, taking precautions and making sure the beings are safe to interact with us here. A responsible conjurer wouldn't bind beings that will bring harm to the people they are sent to. I find that you don't have a full grasp on that.

What are your motives, I wonder? Are you mentally/ emotionally/ energetically balanced enough to be working with such beings? Did you get too deep into the darkness you aren't able to differentiate the good from the bad? Working with darkness, especially black magick, and the deep end of the spectrum, you must know yourself and embrace and understand all parts of you. IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I might also ask why you started conjuring these dark beings, what reason you strive to send out the baddest, darkest, dangerous things you can find?

I want other people, especially newcomers, to know exactly what they're getting into. To do some background on their sellers. I want you to answer here, and for those reading to see both sides of this and formulate their own opinion. I am by no means telling them what they should think, as I feel thinking for yourself is the best way to understand.

I would also like to ask CH moderators to leave this up, as it does sound harsh, but it is for good reason, and I am allowed my opinion, as stated in the rules of CH. I am calling for a debate, not abuse, as I have many concerns of removed by moderator, and I want to have things settled and cleared.

Thank you.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

hmm maybe you could send her a message on here letting her know that you posted a topic about her shop & that you have some question you would like her to answer, I think its nice that you are looking out for everyone & that you want everyone to be aware of what they are getting into, i was wondering how would you go about doing background on sellers ?, i was also wondering what your views are ??

again thank you sharing this post with everyone :)

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

my darling girl, and this is all I will say on this subject, and shall not take offence to your ignorance on it. If you would bother to go to my site you will see the answers to all of this, save the mentally unstable thing, already answered well over a year ago. but I thank you because you have brought a lot of attention to my store today, for that, be well.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote:my darling girl, and this is all I will say on this subject, and shall not take offence to your ignorance on it. If you would bother to go to my site you will see the answers to all of this, save the mentally unstable thing, already answered well over a year ago. but I thank you because you have brought a lot of attention to my store today, for that, be well.
the savageness is unreal 2ded

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I plan on buying a BA soon from you

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

I've noticed myself that there is a small group of people on ch who love to judge I myself have been on the receiving end from such people on here when all I was trying to do was help someone well all ime saying is sometimes it's a case of the tea pot calling the kettle black and nothing more

spirits lots
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

removed by moderator wrote:my darling girl, and this is all I will say on this subject, and shall not take offence to your ignorance on it. If you would bother to go to my site you will see the answers to all of this, save the mentally unstable thing, already answered well over a year ago. but I thank you because you have brought a lot of attention to my store today, for that, be well.
I think you should be mature about this and give proper answers in this thread.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I, for one, have a lot of trust in Toni
Yes, she does tend to lean toward the darker end of the spectrum...
And yes, she does have some beings that I would respectfully leave well alone...
But what is a poor fit for me might be just what somebody else needs, and the five or six that I have brought home have all been good

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ChaosDevour wrote: I think you should be mature about this and give proper answers in this thread.
There are already some answers from the Q&A pages on her website:
https://www.removed by moderator.org/pages/ ... nd-answers
https://www.removed by moderator.org/pages/ ... k-and-more

I think if anyone has further questions or opinions on the matter, it's better to ask or discuss it with her directly rather than here, before it gets too personal.

Different people have different views and believes in this kind of stuff, indeed : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I believe everyone who has been a good customer of her knows she's doing a good job as a conjurer, whether the beings BA or not.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Spirit Keeping”