reiki you trust?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Seems like there is a lot of questionable material out there, and I wonder if I've been scammed.
What reiki attunements do you trust, that you feel are real?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Lokakisa wrote:Seems like there is a lot of questionable material out there, and I wonder if I've been scammed.
What reiki attunements do you trust, that you feel are real?
It really depends on the one doing the attunements. I'm sure there's a lot of scammers out there.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Maybe it'll help if I list what I have:
- Angels of Aromatherapy (which seems to be a crock but who am I to say)
- Goddess Eir Healing Empowerment
- Madame Lenormand Empowerment
- Lion Reiki
- Animal Empowerments
- Ethereal Crystals
- Magical Nature Reiki
- Run Valdr (rune reiki)
- Sacred Flames Reiki
- Third Eye Psychic Empowerment

I've been wondering if I should go back to basics - not necessarily Usui though, I have no interest in that - but perhaps Kundalini reiki?
I just wanted something that would help me with meta studies, as well as the benefits you get from reiki as it is. I tended to ignore this subject before, then suddenly felt an urge to look into it, so I thought maybe my spirits were giving me a nudge. I looked around and picked out a few that interested me.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Lokakisa wrote:Maybe it'll help if I list what I have:
- Angels of Aromatherapy (which seems to be a crock but who am I to say)
- Goddess Eir Healing Empowerment
- Madame Lenormand Empowerment
- Lion Reiki
- Animal Empowerments
- Ethereal Crystals
- Magical Nature Reiki
- Run Valdr (rune reiki)
- Sacred Flames Reiki
- Third Eye Psychic Empowerment

I've been wondering if I should go back to basics - not necessarily Usui though, I have no interest in that - but perhaps Kundalini reiki?
I just wanted something that would help me with meta studies, as well as the benefits you get from reiki as it is. I tended to ignore this subject before, then suddenly felt an urge to look into it, so I thought maybe my spirits were giving me a nudge. I looked around and picked out a few that interested me.
While I have a lot of initiations, I don't have any of those. The strongest energies for me were Ka Shen Sekhem and Karuna Ki Reiki. And if you want something that helps you in the meta, I'd recommend Papa Hood's Drisana. That stuff blew me away during the attunement and it has a lot of useful applications and attunements.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Neat. Sekhem reiki is something I had thought about as I'd followed a Kemetic path for a long time. But I kinda veered away from that within the past few years. And honestly every time I read about these attunements I tend to roll my eyes at them, lol. So it's been hard to get over my disbelief. Having a sudden urge out of the blue to buy some was so weird that I thought it must be some kind of spiritual sign though.
I'll look into Drisana. Thanks!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Kundalini reiki is a good basic:) Because it is easy to use, it can be used to enhance other energy works.
You may also want to check gtummo attunement. Its energy is quite hot, as opposed to reiki which is quite cool:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cool, thanks! (pardon the pun lol)

sandalwood
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

darkwing wrote:Kundalini reiki is a good basic:) Because it is easy to use, it can be used to enhance other energy works.
I checked all other reiki variations, I ended up with kundalini. I agree It's the easiest to use. I feel very warm, specially in the stomach whenever I do kundalini reiki.

Few days ago, I did kundalini reiki on some gemstones. After few minutes, I could feel warm sensations on those gemstones, by just hovering my hand above them.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Reiki is channeled energy. What you get depends on the person it is coming through. Sometimes a person is having a good day and other times they might be having an off day. There are times when you get an attunement that was sent with lots of focus and attention; other times it was sent just going through the motions. If you get a weak attunement, you can still often correct the situation by self-attuning to the system afterward; you do it like you would pass the system on to someone else. The important thing is to find someone you can work with consistently and develop a good working relationship. Sometimes the prices go up and sometimes the quality of the attunements goes down (like when they get to have too many customers and can't put in the time and attention any more). It is important to know when to break it off and move on to someone else. It really isn't about the system. It can be worth it to pay for the same system from different people, even. Once you have so many reiki systems that you lose track of what you have and where you put all your manuals, it might just get to the point where you will find it easiest just to intend to receive reiki for your self treatments. Let your Higher Self or Guides or Spirits or whoever you trust pick out the blend of energies that works best at the time. I think too many people have rushed the process of creating new systems just to have something unique to get paid for. Most systems don't work as promised, even if they cost a lot of money. I have paid over $100 for some of the attunements I have received, but I have never had an attunement that was worth more than $15. Yes, that's a challenge to you sellers out there. Show me that you are an exception. The best attunements I have ever received were usually free. A lot of free attunements weren't worth remembering. Free attunements from someone who is just trying to gain a market for paid attunements later don't count. There is a lot of that going on around here. Anyway, currently I can't afford to pay for reiki; I do daily self-treatments to get ready for sleep.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”